Which of Trumps policies had America/Americans on a path of degradation/regression?

1. Attacking the free press and mainstream media as fake news even when reporting was accurate and truthful.
2. Attacking law enforcement, simply because their activity interfered with his goals of having them distrusted, just because he likes breaking the laws of the land with impunity.
3. Attacking the courts and validity of the judges and juries, including judgements made by Trump appointed judges, ruling like all other judges when his legal/illegal claims were refuted or the courts acted in ways, not to his benefit. These things done to invalidate the legal system in the eyes of his mindless minority follower.
4. His policy that it is OK to overthrow the elections by the people of the US, simply to hold on to power, knowing his own people informed him, he lost the election.

These are just a few. I am surprised you had to ask. Everybody knows these and other policy/policy like moves of him and his supporters controlled by him.
You lost me at #1

1. Attacking the free press and mainstream media as fake news even when reporting was accurate and truthful.
2. Attacking law enforcement, simply because their activity interfered with his goals of having them distrusted, just because he likes breaking the laws of the land with impunity.
3. Attacking the courts and validity of the judges and juries, including judgements made by Trump appointed judges, ruling like all other judges when his legal/illegal claims were refuted or the courts acted in ways, not to his benefit. These things done to invalidate the legal system in the eyes of his mindless minority follower.
4. His policy that it is OK to overthrow the elections by the people of the US, simply to hold on to power, knowing his own people informed him, he lost the election.

These are just a few. I am surprised you had to ask. Everybody knows these and other policy/policy like moves of him and his supporters controlled by him.
My God you are an idiot. Saying things exercising free speech is attacking no one. Political opinions are not illegal. You sound like a fucking Nazi.

You have no idea how the economy works.
19ef66f5c69b26a5b14c561146112bca314171d20ae8528b0d307fef2ebf782b.jpg

Poor LibTardos…you can’t get out of your way.
Here’s a little something for you straight from your own programmer.
View attachment 818049
You should have read the link I provided. It gives the data from the Commerce Department through Trump's ENTIRE presidency.

The combined U.S. goods and services trade deficit increased to $679 billion in 2020, compared to $481 billion in 2016, the year before Trump took office. The trade deficit in goods alone hit $916 billion, a record high and an increase of about 21 percent from 2016.

trade-deficit.jpg

Everybody I talk to seems to believe Trump policies were improving and enhancing America for Americans…Obviously many don’t share that sentiment. So I ask, which of his polices had America on a negative slide?
Breaking News: Asshole Biden does it again, the Biden administration just issued new restrictions on oil and gas companies operating in the Gulf of Mexico. So happy I'm paying $5.37 a gallon for Biden gas this week.

Another Trump policy which degraded America was pretending Covid was a hoax and ignoring it.

Trump's magical thinking that Covid "will disappear" cost countless American lives.

The unbelievably stupid retard actually said, “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

The worst Trump did to America and the world at large was to deny global climate change and tear up the nuclear deal with Iran.

Global climate change and nuclear proliferation are the greatest threats to humanity.

Everybody I talk to seems to believe Trump policies were improving and enhancing America for Americans…Obviously many don’t share that sentiment. So I ask, which of his polices had America on a negative slide?
Well I didn't read every single response as most are predictable, wrong, dishonest, and/or specious which gets really boring, but it is a great question. And so far not a single person has come up with any policy that was bad for America other than meaningless or non specific platitudes, hate speech, assigned talking points, etc.

Those of us who understand and appreciate the huge lion's share of Trump policies can tell us how they helped and/or made things better. Seems like his critics are unable to tell us how they made things worse.

The worst Trump did to America and the world at large was to deny global climate change and tear up the nuclear deal with Iran.

Global climate change and nuclear proliferation are the greatest threats to humanity.
"Climate Change" is a Trojan SCAM for globalist power and control over people, even YOU, cupcake!

"Climate Change" is a Trojan SCAM for globalist power and control over people, even YOU, cupcake!
Climate change is not a topic up for discussion anymore. It's settled. It's happening right before our eyes.

True

Even if man-made climate change was actually a thing, the Paris agreement did nothing to help.
The Iran deal smoothed out a path for Iran to get nuclear weapons - Sure Obama and Jarrett wanted that, but why would actual decent US citizens be for that?

Forum List

Back