🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which one of the following three will be MOST influential on the midterms?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
1) Inflation making it difficult for the middle class to buy groceries and gasoline
2) Uneducated, unskilled Illegals swamping the border and bringing down the caliber of the country
3) Biden demonizing 1/3rd of voters as a threat to democracy

1) Inflation making it difficult for the middle class to buy groceries and gasoline
2) Uneducated, unskilled Illegals swamping the border and bringing down the caliber of the country
4. The MAGAs march towards unhinged and violent candidates will turn more and more voters off making it easier for Dem victory.

All will be factored in, but I think number 1) will be number one.

Inflation could go down to zero, as reported by the Biden administration, but prices will still be much higher than under Republican leadership, and salaries will still not have risen. People will be feeling the effects more by November, especially those who were finishing the month in the black just a year ago and are not getting deeper in debt.

It’s the position you ignored that will be most telling, i.e. the ever-widening gender gap and the fact that some Republicans are scrubbing their websites of anti-choice material.

It’s the position you ignored that will be most telling, i.e. the ever-widening gender gap and the fact that some Republicans are scrubbing their websites of anti-choice material.
Democrats are scrubbing conservative posts, period. That shows how scared that are - the only way they can win is if they suppress the truth.

1. Republicans will take away your right to an abortion
2. Republicans want to take away your healthcare
3. Republicans are anti.-American MAGA maniacs
Repubs are the reason why there is inflation due to their Covid policies of shutting down the govt. and businesses, and freebies.

1. Republicans will take away your right to an abortion
2. Republicans want to take away your healthcare
3. Republicans are anti.-American MAGA maniacs

The dumbest of the dumb will fall for that. Maybe that represents the majority of Democrats, but I certainly hope not the majority of Americans.

Forum List

Back