🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which one of the following three will be MOST influential on the midterms?

Once Electric is the Monolithic power source a click of a mouse can completely devastate an entire state, or country for that matter.
Apparently you've never heard of generators. That burn gasoline? As far as flipping a switch to shut you down, that doesn't require electric vehicles. It can be accomplished with existing gas-burning vehicles just as easily as it can with electric cars.

I'm not particularly sold on electric vehicles. It's just kicking the can from what I can see. But jeez, your fear mongering is as ridiculous as it is predictable.

Apparently you've never heard of generators. That burn gasoline? As far as flipping a switch to shut you down, that doesn't require electric vehicles. It can be accomplished with existing gas-burning vehicles just as easily as it can with electric cars.

I'm not particularly sold on electric vehicles. It's just kicking the can from what I can see. But jeez, your fear mongering is as ridiculous as it is predictable.
When they ban gasoline and natural gas, your generators will be outlawed.

Apparently you've never heard of generators. That burn gasoline?

Or a wood burning stove.

Apparently you've never heard of generators. That burn gasoline?

Or a wood burning stove.

1) Inflation making it difficult for the middle class to buy groceries and gasoline
2) Uneducated, unskilled Illegals swamping the border and bringing down the caliber of the country
3) Biden demonizing 1/3rd of voters as a threat to democracy

4) abortion
5) Republican attacks on the rights of Americans

Forum List

Back