🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which one of the following three will be MOST influential on the midterms?

Especially when that one issue isn’t even the top concern!

It is to many voters
Many younger women are rushing to register. Many women who are indifferent to midterms will make sure they vote.

Republicans have a target on their backs

It is to many voters
Many younger women are rushing to register. Many women who are indifferent to midterms will make sure they vote.

You have one thing right. Democrats tend to be one issue voters. They are short-sighted, one-step, shallow thinkers, if they think at all. Tell them something is free and you will get their vote. Yep, that describes the vast majority of the Democratic Party’s constituency.

It is to many voters

So what makes you think they are registering to vote Democrat? Let's see, I can barely afford gas in my car, can no longer afford quality food for me or my family, and I'm restricted if I accidentally get pregnant. I'm voting for higher fuel and grocery prices! :eusa_shhh:

It is to many voters

But it isn’t to even more voters. Many women AND men who are indifferent to midterms will make sure they vote because of Biden’s inflation and the Democrats’ continued spending.

Democrats have a target on their back. You are on a federal government pension, tied to inflation, so you have no worries. The vast, vast majority of voters do not enjoy the inflation protection they are providing for you.

So what makes you think they are registering to vote Democrat? Let's see, I can barely afford gas in my car, can no longer afford quality food for me or my family, and I'm restricted if I accidentally get pregnant. I'm voting for higher fuel and grocery prices! :eusa_shhh:

Democrats will lose, and that it why Biden’s puppeteers, including Obama, have instructed him to call 60 million Americans a threat to democracy.

All the Rs have to do is rerun his Hitler wannabe speech in a loop, with a caption saying “A vote for the Democrats is a vote to demonize Americans.”

We felt it last year too.

I budget my gas bill at $50.00 a month year round. Normally I have more than enough in my account to last all winter. Last winter I fell short--way short. Now my new budge is $100.00 a month and I'm not sure that will be enough. I upped in in March of this year.
I locked in to a 3 yr fixed rate last yr with gas and electric. I knew this pedo prez would be a disaster. Lucky me

Democrats will lose, and that it why Biden’s puppeteers, including Obama, have instructed him to call 60 million Americans a threat to democracy.

All the Rs have to do is rerun his Hitler wannabe speech in a loop, with a caption saying “A vote for the Democrats is a vote to demonize Americans.”

Ted Cruz was on Hannity last night. He had a pretty good idea: he said the Republican platform should be to remove funding for those 87,000 IRS agents.

1) Inflation making it difficult for the middle class to buy groceries and gasoline
2) Uneducated, unskilled Illegals swamping the border and bringing down the caliber of the country
3) Biden demonizing 1/3rd of voters as a threat to democracy
None.
Only party matters,
I think we have proved that beyond a doubt

1) Inflation making it difficult for the middle class to buy groceries and gasoline
2) Uneducated, unskilled Illegals swamping the border and bringing down the caliber of the country
All three.

Triple whammy against the Democrats. To that add the debacle in Afghanistan, the stolen 2020 election, the threat of higher taxation, anti right to keep and bear arms rhetoric and this destructive woke cap and you have disaster for the Democrats in the mid terms and in 2024.

Most of the people I know are really really pissed about the inflation and blame Biden and the Democrats.

I know of no one who thinks Biden and the Democrats are doing a good job.

They had better get out their election stealing procedures because that is the only way they will pull off in victories in any district that is not D+15.

It is to many voters

The desperate dreams of the fascist left.

iu

The desperate dreams of the fascist left.

Before Dobbs republicans were projected to take back the senate and the house.
After Dobbs, it's projected the democrats will hold the senate, and the house is a toss up.

After Dobbs registrations, especially among young women, went way up.

You have one thing right. Democrats tend to be one issue voters. They are short-sighted, one-step, shallow thinkers, if they think at all. Tell them something is free and you will get their vote. Yep, that describes the vast majority of the Democratic Party’s constituency.
The reality is that people made their minds up on abortion long ago. Dobbs will have less than 1% impact on the election.

The Pink Pussy Hat morons out threatening judges and rioting hated America long before Dobbs. They were never going to vote Republican. Church women will vote GOP, Dobbs won't change that. The Nazis are utterly and completely melting down because they have nothing to campaign on. Dobbs is an act of desperation - a glimmer of hope.

We are in a recession, and we have run away inflation. Kitchen table issues. The democrat Reich is toast.

Not to mention the Pink Pussy Hats hate men - they were never going to get pregnant anyway. The ONLY way any of this group is getting pregnant is through invitro.

1663082527413.png

You don't have to watch the news or be aware of what is happening on the border to feel inflation. You can be living in a bubble away from everyone and still feel high gas prices and inflation.

Before Dobbs republicans were projected to take back the senate and the house.
After Dobbs, it's projected the democrats will hold the senate, and the house is a toss up.

After Dobbs registrations, especially among young women, went way up.
Dobbs will have less than a 1% impact on the vote.

Pro-abortion Dr. Oz is struggling more than any other GOP Senate candidate.

I predict he will win - but Pennsylvania is still a voter fraud state, so it's possible he won't.

Herschel Walker will win in Georgia, where election fraud has been stopped.

Herschel Walker closes gap with Sen. Warnock, now leads by 3 points in Georgia Senate poll.

The Americans will control the Senate, but by a slim margin. In the house, the Americans will have a commanding lead. The democrats will be a minority in both houses, but if McConnell is Senate Majority, it'll be like the democrats were in charge anyway.

Forum List

Back