🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which one of the following three will be MOST influential on the midterms?

All three and to be fair abortion will be as well.
Yes, this is one thing that the Establishment GOP understood. People had become very comfortable with abortion being a “right,” especially the young skallawags who benefitted most from being able to pressure their unwanted baby mama into having one.

People had internalized that right, and were used to Republicans vowing to stop it, but doing zero about it.

Mitt Romney, Lindsey Grahams and the other supposed “Christian Conservatives” of the GOP loved having that as a fundraising issue, which is why they never bothered to do anything about it.

If you think tossing the tern "Nazi" around will make you sound any less Aryan...you've made a mistake there Eva.
Oh, I'm surprised you are here posting. I thought you had been arrested in Texas.... It wasn't you who went after the Judge then?

1) Inflation making it difficult for the middle class to buy groceries and gasoline
2) Uneducated, unskilled Illegals swamping the border and bringing down the caliber of the country
3) Biden demonizing 1/3rd of voters as a threat to democracy
November will be about the time the North is getting their first taste of their new heating bills. Fuel costs and the Bidumb policies that caused it and massive inflation will be number one on Election Day.

November will be about the time the North is getting their first taste of their new heating bills. Fuel costs and the Bidumb policies that caused it and massive inflation will be number one on Election Day.
I just have to wonder if even California voters will finally wise up, in light of being pressured to buy electric cars to save the planet and then being told not to plug them in.

1) Yes, we know the Dems’ strategy is to demonize those who disagree with them as “a threat to democracy” but that strategy - and the Hitleresque speech Biden delivered trying to promote that - has backfired. Bigly.

2) Abortion is running a distant second to the #1 concern that affects Americans in all states - the inflation rate. When people can’t put food on the table, the fact that a woman in the next state might have to take a bus ride to kill her unborn baby is not their main problem.
No....actually....the danger to our democracy is running in first. MAGA is becoming an anti-democratic cult. Inflation is cooling and gas prices are plummeting.

No....actually....the danger to our democracy is running in first. MAGA is becoming an anti-democratic cult. Inflation is cooling and gas prices are plummeting.

I love that it is "anti-democratic," to question the security of elections, the validity of huge numbers of lasts minute votes cast and a Department of Justice filled with Clinton and Obama donors going after Biden's opponent in 2024.

Democratic voter world is a weird world indeed.

1) Inflation making it difficult for the middle class to buy groceries and gasoline
2) Uneducated, unskilled Illegals swamping the border and bringing down the caliber of the country

Which one of the following three will be MOST influential on the midterms?​

All of the above for conservatives and semi wise fence-sitters…and NONE of the above for ignorant filthy Mexicrats and Leftist fence-sitters like Golfing Gator who says he’s doing well so all is well.
The problem is; most Mexicrats don’t vote on real politics and issues that matter….The DNC has the electorate and ignorant FEELZ people groomed and programmed to vote on two things and two things only……free shit and social construct….and it’s not just ignorant unwise college kids whom have fallen for the trickery…folks like Mac1958 are all in on it as well.

Last edited:
I just have to wonder if even California voters will finally wise up, in light of being pressured to buy electric cars to save the planet and then being told not to plug them in.
Our elections are too corrupt. If California had free and fair elections Newsom would have been recalled.

Another 10 pager from Lisa Lisa....lololololol

Love watchin you libturds trip all over the place you GD spineless cowards

Our elections are too corrupt. If California had free and fair elections Newsom would have been recalled.
It wouldn’t even matter in this disgusting thirdworld shithole. Mexifornia is too full of weirdos, human cockroaches and Mexico’s people whom can’t give two fucks about our founding principles and values, our constitution, our declaration of independence etc etc….All politicians have to do is promise to force whitey to give the bottom feeding filth free shit and all the dark people and cockroaches vote Mexicrat….most whites here are ignorant woke white guilt weird as fuck whackos so they follow right behind all the trash and vote to fuck themselves over.
Mexifornia has been lost…..write this disgusting shithole off forever.

According to polls, the top 4 issues going into the midterms are:

Inflation, economy &jobs, guns, abortion

Economy, gun policy, violent crime and healthcare

Threats to democracy, cost of living, jobs and economy, immigration.

Economy, Abortion, inflation, crime/public safety

Inflation, Abortion, Healthcare

Inflation, abortion, healthcare, Jan 6 hearings and immigration (tied).

According to polls, the top 4 issues going into the midterms are:

Inflation, economy &jobs, guns, abortion

Economy, gun policy, violent crime and healthcare

Threats to democracy, cost of living, jobs and economy, immigration.

Economy, Abortion, inflation, crime/public safety

Inflation, Abortion, Healthcare

Inflation, abortion, healthcare, Jan 6 hearings and immigration (tied).

That doesn't look too good for the Democrats if you ask me.

We felt it last year too.

I budget my gas bill at $50.00 a month year round. Normally I have more than enough in my account to last all winter. Last winter I fell short--way short. Now my new budge is $100.00 a month and I'm not sure that will be enough. I upped in in March of this year.

Forum List

Back