Which one of these careers can work with me

what kind of pay ??
thanks

Usually in the teens to low 20's per hour around here depending on what is needed. Some people just hire them to sit and make sure Granny takes her meds and doesn't fall going to pee in the middle of the night. Others involve hygiene, cleaning, meals, etc. Just indeed search elderly sitting jobs in your area and see.

I dont have much self-confidence in myself these days.
This is especially true in the last 18 months with low back problems.
If I dont belive in myself then who will.
:(:confused:
Success is its own reward...but it has regular responsibilities.
Every job sucks at some point...
But retirement sucks the most....nothing needing to be done...you aren't really needed anymore.
Just saying.

Usually in the teens to low 20's per hour around here depending on what is needed. Some people just hire them to sit and make sure Granny takes her meds and doesn't fall going to pee in the middle of the night. Others involve hygiene, cleaning, meals, etc. Just indeed search elderly sitting jobs in your area and see.

I will look into this part time job in Phoenix,
you are in TX ???

I honestly hope you can find something that will make you happy without endangering or offending the general public.

Worst comes to worst I can always get disablity lol
I am going to try professional school and give it one LAST TRY

the leftist vermin really destroyed Vermin over the decades.
When I was a kid , it was a nice Conservative state

Really Northern Virginia is the problem child. I live in the leave us the hell alone part of the state now. I despised when I lived in Fairfax and Springfield.

Have you considered becoming a cabana boy?

I am actually study right now for a program.
I am reading about how to spine segments that corrolate to certain markers that you can palpate
For example,
Juglar NOTCH corresponds to T2-T3
inferior angle of the scapula is T7
Adams apple is C5

Forum List

Back