🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which Republican is giving up Medicare & SS on retirement?

I've yet to meet a Republican who didn't take Social Security & Medicare after retirenent?

I have seen a lot complain about such programs none the less.

Seems a bit hypocritical, no?

So you want us to give up on things we paid for our entire life's?

He acts like SS is something we’re gifted to by the government

I don't think he ever had a job, if he did he never read his pay stub.

I worked for years on a mainline job & paid into SS.

I am for that & therefor won't be a hypocrite if i collect someday.

Personally i think I'll see a Chinese, or Russian USA vassal in my lifetime.

USA is not OKAY.

You don't even no what the definition of hypocrite is you dumb polack

A hypocrite says one thing & does another.

Like you know hating Social Security but getting it anyways.

I've yet to meet a Republican who didn't take Social Security & Medicare after retirenent?

Ive yet to meet a democrat that volunteered to pay higher taxes.

The premises of this thread is to combat this one.

Has any hypocrite on the left voluntarily paid more taxes, since they claim they want to?

You can't tell the fucking difference???

The democrats want me to pay more taxes... No they can donate their own money.

Social security and medicare we are forced into paying it...of course we want our money back.

Republicans they complain if someone is poor, and also complain about government helping them not be poor & about businesses helping them not be poor by paying them more?

But remember this philosophy of idiocy comes from Southerners who benefit the most from anti poor measures.

But Southerners have always been conflicted retards like supporting bringing in Blacks but hating them anyways.

Southerners are what we call the dregs of European society.
Yawn................from the party that has the highest State Income taxes in the country and pays more for everything like California.......then says they defend the poor by bending them over and fucking them...............

Yeah........we really need to listen to you.........especially someone who says he wants to be a Fascist......Are you really this dumb or are you a paid troll.

Has any hypocrite on the left voluntarily paid more taxes, since they claim they want to?

Social security and medicare we are forced into paying it...of course we want our money back.

Republicans they complain if someone is poor, and also complain about government helping them not be poor & about businesses helping them not be poor by paying them more?

But remember this philosophy of idiocy comes from Southerners who benefit the most from anti poor measures.

But Southerners have always been conflicted retards like supporting bringing in Blacks but hating them anyways.

Yawn................from the party that has the highest State Income taxes in the country and pays more for everything like California.......then says they defend the poor by bending them over and fucking them...............

Yeah........we really need to listen to you.........especially someone who says he wants to be a Fascist......Are you really this dumb or are you a paid troll.

Market value supply & demand, the North- East & California are more desirable & therefor more expensive because of more job opportunity, better foods & more culture.

The South has the system rigged they take more benefits while you cut taxes & lower government wages & pensions passing on the tab to the Northern states.

Market value supply & demand, the North- East & California are more desirable & therefor more expensive because of more job opportunity, better foods & more culture.

The South has the system rigged take more while you cut taxes & lower government wages & pensions passing on the tab to the Northern states.
BS...............the Red State Rant............which you are trying........is BS............because it uses military bases, NASA, and Shipyards and such to taint the dang spending..................And says...........look here at all the money they are getting there............No .......we have shipbuilding and are building ships............bases........etc..............

Horse Hockey...........

debt-added-by-the-previous-43-presidents-combined-6-3-trillion-11827103.png

Obama's stimulis package was BS & Trump's tax cuts were BS.

Both added on a ton of debt & did nothing to help the real wages grow much.

OH they both lined the pockets of their buddies........increased the millionaires club in gov't..............

They put the debt on steroids and fucked the nation.......Remember shovel ready jobs.........not so shovel ready........a dang child could have done better with that money..........

Oh and the save the too big to fail............they were feeding at the trough........Fed Reserve Back door....the rest was a dang smoke screen.

It's hypocritical for me to finally benefit from programs I have supported with my tax money since I began working at age 15? Think again.

So you deserve to take programs you complain about?

I've seen some Republicans say SS & medicare were necessary for their retirement.
If I paid in X dollars to those programs during my long career then I certainly DESERVE to receive X dollars plus interest worth of benefits when I retire. Is there hypocrisy in that? If so explain.

The South has the system rigged take more while you cut taxes & lower government wages & pensions passing on the tab to the Northern states.
BS...............the Red State Rant............which you are trying........is BS............because it uses military bases, NASA, and Shipyards and such to taint the dang spending..................And says...........look here at all the money they are getting there............No .......we have shipbuilding and are building ships............bases........etc..............

Horse Hockey...........

Southerners cost us more per person on Medicare spending.

Geographic Variation in U.S. Medicare Per Capita Spending and Spending Growth Rates by County, 2007-2013

Southerners cost us more per person on Medicaid spending.

Medicaid Financing: The Basics - Issue Brief

We should start making the South pay more in Federal Taxes, so they can start paying the tab more evenly.
(Well, at least that's how Republicans would see it)
But, I suppose it doesn't apply because the Southerners are "Their darlings"??????

Horse Hockey...........

Geographic Variation in U.S. Medicare Per Capita Spending and Spending Growth Rates by County, 2007-2013

We should start making the South pay more in Federal Taxes, so they can start paying the tab more evenly.
But, I suppose it doesn't apply because the Southerners are "Their darlings"??????
Federal Program ..........da rules apply nationwide..........which happen to be UNIFORM............dumbass........

Horse Hockey...........

Federal Program ..........da rules apply nationwide..........which happen to be UNIFORM............dumbass........

We should RAISE the taxes on the South, because they take more, in fact what ever a state takes it should pay that much more in taxes.

At least that's the kind of logic that SHOULD APPLY according to Republican theories.

Horse Hockey...........

We should RAISE the taxes on the South, because they take more, in fact what ever a state takes it should pay that much more in taxes.

At least that's the kind of logic that SHOULD APPLY according to Republican theories.
Whatever.................Mr. Fascist.........stay in New York........you are welcome there. LOL

Horse Hockey...........

Whatever.................Mr. Fascist.........stay in New York........you are welcome there. LOL

Well, just about every Republican on the forum says European NATO countries aren't paying their fare-share towards Military.

Well, then the same Republican logic applies when the South takes way more benefits like Medicare than it pays in taxes, they aren't paying their fair share.

We should cut off the South, I mean what has the South done for US??????

I mean what did the South ever do other than pass on it's Negroes to the North, and get us involved in wars WE in the Northern states pay for, and don't even want.

Lincoln should have let the Confederacy rise, I certainly don't like sharing my Nation with bozos South of the Mason Dixon line.

Horse Hockey...........

Well, just about every Republican on the forum says European NATO countries aren't paying their fare-share towards Military.

Well, then the same Republican logic applies when the South takes way more benefits like Medicare than it pays in taxes, they aren't paying their fair share.

I mean what did the South ever do other than pass on it's Negroes to the North, and get us involved in wars WE in the Northern states pay for, and don't even want.

Lincoln should have let the Confederacy rise, I certainly don't like sharing my Nation with bozos South of the Mason Dixon line.
You are really screwed up in the head bro.............really.

I intend to take out ONLY that money I put into it plus the interest I would have earned had I been permitted to use the money for My own investments.

Any money taken above what is paid makes the taking of the money one of charity and a government entitlement.

Horse Hockey...........

Much like any other American, working people of the south were forced into the program whether they wanted it or not. They were promised X if they contributed X.

Horse Hockey...........

The Republican theory is that the federal government shouldn't be handling these things. If states want to, that's fine. So the real solution is to dissolve the programs and let states take them over if they deem necessary.

Wages in the US grew at their fastest pace for nine years last month, the latest official figures show.

The US Labor Department said wages grew at an annual rate of 3.1% in October, accelerating from a rate of 2.8% the month before.

The economy also added 250,000 jobs last month, beating expectations, while the jobless rate remained at 3.7%.

US wage growth hits nine-year high

Government has never helped anybody "not be poor." Government gives them enough to live on, however having enough to live on does not mean one is no longer poor.

Republicans believe that government should not force industry to pay people more than their labor is worth. If one wants their labor to be worth more, it's up to them to make that happen--not government nor industry.

Forum List

Back