🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which Side Can Support and Defend and Explain Ideas?

As I contend.....and prove, Liberals/Progressives/Democrat voters.....are comparable to trained seals, automatons, rubber stamps, just not sentient human beings.

Says the gal that cuts and pastes virtually every idea she's ever posted. You're not a thinker, Poli. You're a political bulimic. You binge on whatever Ann Coulter or some right wing website tells you to think. And you vomit it up whole. Without thought, question, or even comprehension of what you're posting.

You are literally demonstrating, with virtually every thread, the very behavior you are alleging.

Conservativism doesn't encourage you to think. It encourages you to follow and repeat. And you're very good at both....and little else.

Please stop polluting my threads.

Please stop demonstrating your inability to address the points being raised. As I said, Poli....you're not a thinker. You rhetorically vomit what you've binged. You cut and paste what you've been told to think.

And when challenged to think, to offer us rational perspectives based on reasoned argument and evidence.....

.......you predictably flee. Demonstrating my point elegantly.

Here's one deranged con;

"2.While conservatives actually honor the liberty and the Constitution, Liberals/Progressives/Democrats pretend to do so, then do the very opposite.

Case in point, the liberty exemplified by the first amendment….say what you wish, write what you believe, think whatever you choose.

BUT....
Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

See what I mean?"

And here's another one;

EdwardBaiamonte

"
"Similarly, the 10th Amendment should clearly say liberal central govt is illegal in America because monopolistic liberal central govt has been the source of evil in human history."

So number 1 says "LIBERALS DENY FREE SPEECH" (that's BAD)

and number 2 says "WE MUST DENY LIBERAL FREE SPEECH" (that's GOOD!)

and, you can bet they agree with each other.

I proved that Liberals deny free speech....

"2.While conservatives actually honor the liberty and the Constitution, Liberals/Progressives/Democrats pretend to do so, then do the very opposite.

Case in point, the liberty exemplified by the first amendment….say what you wish, write what you believe, think whatever you choose.

BUT....
Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

See what I mean?"

Wanna try again, and support the view that understand the English language?

I don't believe I have ever read anything of yours that could be described as "supporting and defending" your ideas.

Mostly I see you sedulously and cleverly misrepresenting the truth on pretty much every topic.

For example; You maintain that democrats started the KKK. Which is true. But, by saying "democrats" you are implying that they are the same democrats as today with the same ideology. Which is FALSE! Additionally you ALWAYS omit to mention that the democrats who started the KKK were also conservative and christian. So you pick and choose which FACTS help your point and completely ignore (or dismiss) all facts that do not help your case. Further, you accuse democrats of starting the KKK (which on this issue is a bad thing) while at the same time the KKK is marching in our streets promoting you, your beliefs and your president.

I

"For example; You maintain that democrats started the KKK. Which is true. But, by saying "democrats" you are implying that they are the same democrats as today with the same ideology. Which is FALSE! "

Nah.....it's the truth.

1. Timeline:

KKK......SDS.....Weathermen......Antifa.

All 'fruits' of the same Democrat tree.

2. And more: see if you can find a single error herein:
1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

Bet you're sorry you dropped by, huh?
Nonsense.

The Southern Democrats (Dixiecrats) responsible for Slavery and Jim Crow jumped ship to the GOP after passage of the 1964 CIvil Rights Act.

Never happened, you moron.

What are the chances that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists?

Watch me prove how truly stupid the 'flip' myth is:

What the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as you do, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for your news.....

.....what are the chances would be that you woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican......you know....'flipping.'

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

And when challenged to think......you descend into petty name calling.

Sigh....conservatives are nothing if not predictable.

Forum List

Back