🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which single issue hands the midterms to the GOP?

It won't be inflation. Not one person will vote with that as their number one priority. It doesn't even matter to you. It helps to increase the value of property.
.You're just grasping at straws.
You are sounding like before trump was defeated with your cocksure disclosure he would win. That worked well.
Wow! Do you realize what an elitist liberal you sound like?

First, half the households earn less than $50,000 or thereabouts, and are living paycheck-to-paycheck. An extra $100 a month to fill the gas tank and an extra $150 at the grocery store means they need to cut someone else. (And don’t start in with….just give them more taxpayer money. That will only increase inflation.)

And second, my property? The value is up? How does that help me NOW? In fact, it might mean that my property taxes go up, and that, combined with all the other price increases, could mean an extra $500 a month in expenses. I personally can absorb it (I’ll just withdraw more from my IRA), but what about all the retirees who cannot afford it?

In fact, your accusation that inflation doesn’t matter to me (and it does, as I’ll be drawing down my IRA quicker) shows how selfish and self-centered some of your liberals are. I didn’t ask what issues affects ME the most, I asked what issue affects Americans the most and would be most likely to get them to vote against the liberals.

And the reason that most leftists know nothing about it, of course, is because the liberal media they listen to hides it, of course, since it would reveal just how dangerous Biden’s incompetence (or worse….active support of the illegals) truly is.

Same thing about COVID. The lefties bragged about how they didn’t listen to a single one of Trump’s press conferences, in which he introduced teams working on therapeutics…..teams working on the vaccine….teams working on developing ventilators….etc., etc. And then the libs I spoke prior to the election said that Trump didn’t do a single thing about COVID (adding in how they were eager to get Biden in who would solve it).

An educated, uninformed electorate is the Democrats‘ best voter.

Democrats let CNN and MSNBC do their thinking for them. They watched the MSM's snippets of Trumps press conferences, in which were cut and spliced to make Trump out to be bad.
Their daily talking points, if you will.
These are the same people who think that blacks don't have access to the internet or state ID's so they can vote.

Right, because we should just let people die based on opinion polls.

Oh, wait, that's backfiring on us now.

After SCOTUS bans abortion, I think a lot of people are going to wake up to how crazy the GOP is.
SCOTUS is ot going to ban abortion. That’s the scare tactic approach the liberals will go with: oh no! The SCOTUS has banned abortions!

All it would do is put it back with the states, where it rightfully belongs.

Democrats let CNN and MSNBC do their thinking for them. They watched the MSM's snippets of Trumps press conferences, in which were cut and spliced to make Trump out to be bad.
These are the same people who think that blacks don't have access to the internet or state ID's so they can vote.
In fact, when the Trump pressers made him look so good, given all the public-private partnerships he was pulling together, CNN dropped them completely! I recall them saying - telling their viewers - that there was nothing worthwhile or useful to report.

Expect the same as we approach the 2024 election. They will be working overtime to hide all of Biden’s disasters (or Harris) while simultaneously lying about the GOP candidate’s accomplishments. Do you know that I know a woman - a lefty - who told me recently that Florida has the worst case count in the country? She watches MSNBC - she thinks it’s a valid news source - so I figure they must have already started their anti-DeSantis lies.

Same thing about COVID. The lefties bragged about how they didn’t listen to a single one of Trump’s press conferences, in which he introduced teams working on therapeutics…..teams working on the vaccine….teams working on developing ventilators….etc., etc. And then the libs I spoke prior to the election said that Trump didn’t do a single thing about COVID (adding in how they were eager to get Biden in who would solve it).

We know what Trump did.

He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team
He threw out the Pandemic Response plan because obama came up with it.
He closed down the CDC Field office in Beijing
He called Covid a "Hoax"
He removed us from the WHO, limiting our coordination
He held super spreader events
He put his idiot son-in-law in charge of the response
He lied about it "going away by Easter"
He encouraged violence against governors trying to limit it.
He went around, knowing he was infected for days before checking into a hospital

SCOTUS is ot going to ban abortion. That’s the scare tactic approach the liberals will go with: oh no! The SCOTUS has banned abortions!

All it would do is put it back with the states, where it rightfully belongs.

Same thing...

Dementia once talked with some blacks during an interview about the plight of the black community. One of his comments were "the problem in the black community is that many of the parents can't read or write either!" Democrats have been treating blacks like the kid on the short bus for as long as I've been alive. They are not insulted by the Democrats because politics is very low on their scale of interests in life. But one day...........

And the reason that most leftists know nothing about it, of course, is because the liberal media they listen to hides it, of course, since it would reveal just how dangerous Biden’s incompetence (or worse….active support of the illegals) truly is.

An educated, uninformed electorate is the Democrats‘ best voter.

That's why if it were up to me you'd have to take a short and extremely simple test before being allowed to vote. Miss more than 3 out of 10 and you miss voting that year. If we even mentioned something like that the Democrats would go ballistic. They need those Obama Phone ladies to stay in power.

Like I said, very simple questions like who is the VP today? What party is this person from? What party leads the House? Simple questions that anybody outside of a complete moron should be able to answer. But if we did that, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books and they know it.

That's why if it were up to me you'd have to take a short and extremely simple test before being allowed to vote. Miss more than 3 out of 10 and you miss voting that year. If we even mentioned something like that the Democrats would go ballistic. They need those Obama Phone ladies to stay in power.

You realize that they did that, right. They were called "literacy tests", and they were used in the Jim Crow era to keep blacks from voting.

Of course, college educated people are more likely to vote Democratic.

1640794908616.png

You realize that they did that, right. They were called "literacy tests", and they were used in the Jim Crow era to keep blacks from voting.

Of course, college educated people are more likely to vote Democratic.

View attachment 581076

Usually until they get out in the world. After years of indoctrination, yes they vote Democrat.

Literacy tests were at a time when many were not getting an education. My father only has a 9th grade education. He had to quit school to work and help support his family. That was a common thing back then. Today everybody has access to paid schooling. This internet and computer is a system of endless education. Apples and oranges once again with you.

The Democrat party need and rely on the politically ignorant. They introduced the idea of allowing 16 year old kids to vote. WTF does a 16 year old know about politics? When I was 16 I was only concerned about the girls in school and creative ways to catch a cigarette in school without getting caught. I could care less about politics and the Democrats know this. It would take a constitutional amendment to get it done, so now they just want kids to be able to register to vote. With the indoctrination of their public school, they will at least register as Democrats.

The Democrat party need and rely on the politically ignorant. They introduced the idea of allowing 16 year old kids to vote. WTF does a 16 year old know about politics? When I was 16 I was only concerned about the girls in school and creative ways to catch a cigarette in school without getting caught. I could care less about politics and the Democrats know this. It would take a constitutional amendment to get it done, so now they just want kids to be able to register to vote. With the indoctrination of their public school, they will at least register as Democrats.
When I was 16 I remember being very interested in politics and having in depth discussions about it.

We hold 16 year olds accountable as adults when they commit crimes, they should be allowed to vote.

When I was 16 I remember being very interested in politics and having in depth discussions about it.

We hold 16 year olds accountable as adults when they commit crimes, they should be allowed to vote.

Of course you would love to see them vote. The more politically ignorant, the more Democrat voters; you know, those Obama money people. Obama is going to take all that money government has and give it to them!

It’s not COVID - the issue the Dems used to win last time.

It‘s inflation - both it’s actual impact on working and middle class people as well as the WH’s sometimes cavalier altitude toward it. (“Big deal. So your turkey will cost an extra $1.”)

Everyone agree with me that the issue is inflation?
Hopefully nothing. But never underestimate the GOPs attempts at keeping all qualified people from voting.

Hopefully nothing. But never underestimate the GOPs attempts at keeping all qualified people from voting.
This is a bold-faced lie, the GOP wants to keep the unqualified people from voting, as should any honest American citizen. Not to mention dead people, voters voting several times and in different places, and a few cartoon characters. There is absolutely no instance in any state where any qualified person is denied the chance to vote.

Of course you would love to see them vote. The more politically ignorant, the more Democrat voters; you know, those Obama money people. Obama is going to take all that money government has and give it to them!

Hey, if your ideas were so good, you wouldn't need to prevent people from voting.

Dementia once talked with some blacks during an interview about the plight of the black community. One of his comments were "the problem in the black community is that many of the parents can't read or write either!" Democrats have been treating blacks like the kid on the short bus for as long as I've been alive. They are not insulted by the Democrats because politics is very low on their scale of interests in life. But one day...........

I think we've all seen the video of white liberal college students and their idea on blacks. Many of them said that voter id laws were racist because blacks don't have access to the DMV or the internet. And when the interviewer went to black neighborhoods, turns out the white liberal college students didn't know what TF they were talking about.

Wow! Do you realize what an elitist liberal you sound like?

First, half the households earn less than $50,000 or thereabouts, and are living paycheck-to-paycheck. An extra $100 a month to fill the gas tank and an extra $150 at the grocery store means they need to cut someone else. (And don’t start in with….just give them more taxpayer money. That will only increase inflation.)

And second, my property? The value is up? How does that help me NOW? In fact, it might mean that my property taxes go up, and that, combined with all the other price increases, could mean an extra $500 a month in expenses. I personally can absorb it (I’ll just withdraw more from my IRA), but what about all the retirees who cannot afford it?

In fact, your accusation that inflation doesn’t matter to me (and it does, as I’ll be drawing down my IRA quicker) shows how selfish and self-centered some of your liberals are. I didn’t ask what issues affects ME the most, I asked what issue affects Americans the most and would be most likely to get them to vote against the liberals.

If you don't know how inflation increases the value if homes etc, you should be asking dumb questions.

No one will go to an election with one specific gripe to make them change the vote. That's absurd.
The fact remains republicans changed their mind and chucked trump out. Its those who you have to convince to re instate him and they won't. Come up with all the silly scenarios you want. Starting a thread won't change a thing.
Trump is gone forever and liberals are in charge. Suck eggs boy.

If you don't know how inflation increases the value if homes etc, you should be asking dumb questions.

No one will go to an election with one specific gripe to make them change the vote. That's absurd.
The fact remains republicans changed their mind and chucked trump out. Its those who you have to convince to re instate him and they won't. Come up with all the silly scenarios you want. Starting a thread won't change a thing.
Trump is gone forever and liberals are in charge. Suck eggs boy.

If there was any truth to that, the Democrats would not be working night and day to try and destroy him before 22 and 24. But they are. I've never seen the communists so scared of one man in my entire life.

The problem is inflation may be lower by the time election day is near. Rioting and looting are local issues. Trump tried to intervene and was denied permission (which he would need to get) by the Mayor's of those cities. They also hand pick DA's that allow the law to go soft on criminals and there's nothing a President can do about that. Most of the Walgreens in San 7 closed up because the theft equaled or surpassed their profit margin.

I agree with you on the border. I think it's a silent killer because the MSM won't even look at the issue. Only Fox keeps tabs on what's really going on there like last week when they nabbed a suspected terrorist. I would be willing to bet most lefties know anything about it. But for people that do follow these things, they seethe in anger and silence.
Hey, Ray. Thanks for your response.

I began writing my post listing items I think will most influence voters to vote GOP in both the Congressional and presidential races.

I got a bit carried away and listed some issues that piss me off the most: smash and grab, BLM assholes, etc.

Some are local issues, as you rightly pointed out. But I think a LOT of people are angry about these problems and I hope they push more people to vote for Republicans in '22 and '24.

Forum List

Back