Which State will be the first to secede from the USA and When?

But yes it is time to put an end to it and separate. A hell hole for the leftists and the greatest nation ever with unprecedented advancement for the rest. True progress becomes easy when parasites are not taking half your stuff and getting in the way all the time since they are envious that you are doing something productive while they are not.
Half the libs should be sent to southern California, that could become part of Mexico.
The other libs would be sent to NY, Massachusetts and other northeast states. That would become part of Canada.
Problem solved, no more liberals in America.

Only the Right Wingers are advocating secession and division. Why? Because, in their tiny snowflake eyes, they feel aggrieved. Minorities don't suffer repression, so they 'think'. The White low brow culture is under assault. And if there's anything the Right Wing loves is the White low brow culture.

I think I'll leave them to shit in their own sandbox now. Dismiss division as the Provence of the ignorant and the bitter.

I hope they all secede. It’s time to end this shit show.
You don't like the American experiment?......states coming together with a national interest?....
The experiment failed. Let’s try something different.
o
You don't like the American experiment?......states coming together with a national interest?....

No, it hasn't failed yet. This is the final test though. That is certain.
Oh it’s failed and it’s unredeemable.

o

I disagree with you completely.

o

I disagree with you completely.
That’s fine. You can ignore the reality that our government is nothing but criminal and corrupt.

Clearly the Xi lead "democrats" no longer have a desire to live in the USA. Instead of moving to Wuhan, they are determined to attempt to destroy and undermine the USA - or die trying.

This summer will be marked by increasing Soros/Xi funded and orchestrated violence. It's likely many of our urban centers will be burning rubble.

It's a question of which State announces they will secede and when.

I'll go with CA announces secession September 9 (CA admission Day into the Union) or Sept 25 (CA Native American Day)

BTW, I'm all in favor of granting secession but limited to Southern CA and building a wall around it

Too optimistic? What?

I almost started a thread like this.

Glad someone did.

I think it is time for the left and the right to self segregate.

That would be awesome!

Clearly the Xi lead "democrats" no longer have a desire to live in the USA. Instead of moving to Wuhan, they are determined to attempt to destroy and undermine the USA - or die trying.

This summer will be marked by increasing Soros/Xi funded and orchestrated violence. It's likely many of our urban centers will be burning rubble.

I'll go with CA announces secession September 9 (CA admission Day into the Union) or Sept 25 (CA Native American Day)

BTW, I'm all in favor of granting secession but limited to Southern CA and building a wall around it

Too optimistic? What?

I almost started a thread like this.

Glad someone did.

I think it is time for the left and the right to self segregate.

That would be awesome!

What's the point of leaving, the left will always follow us and try to trash the place with PC crap, high taxes and all.

They are the locust of America.

Too optimistic? What?
Alaska.

I would like to see Florida secede from this shitass SJW country but first we have to pruge the state of all that Yankee filth that has infested the state and the welfare Negroes and goddamn Illegals.

Only the Right Wingers are advocating secession and division. Why? Because, in their tiny snowflake eyes, they feel aggrieved. Minorities don't suffer repression, so they 'think'. The White low brow culture is under assault. And if there's anything the Right Wing loves is the White low brow culture.

I think I'll leave them to shit in their own sandbox now. Dismiss division as the Provence of the ignorant and the bitter.
Hacks like you are the reason our country is so fucked.
Your bullshit partisan ego is for the birds.

Clearly the Xi lead "democrats" no longer have a desire to live in with USA. Instead of moving to Wuhan, they are determined to attempt to destroy and undermine the USA - or die trying.

Too optimistic? What?

I have serious doubts it will be a blue state. They don't want to live in America, but they do want to control America that provides them the pork.

Parasites don't want to go without the host, for the host on the other hand there is every reason to leave.

California could perhaps be forced to leave as it becomes a state of Mexico, but that is so far in the future. I have doubts that America will exist as a nation in two decades.

agreed. They will not give up the chance to milk the other states for their welfare voters. Witness New York and Minnesota whining for federal money to fix their screwups.
They would however attempt to slaughter anyone else who tried to leave. It’s been done before.

Problem they have is all the production people they have are republicans.. tax payers.

Too optimistic? What?
Hawaii

Too optimistic? What?

Which one is the 57 State of Obama?

Oh bullshit. Your leftist mob wants to "fundamentally change" the USA. Into a third world shithole.

• Love
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back