Which Vaccine?

I have a perfect example in my own family that I do not wish to share here but suffice to say it was definitely doctor neglect and error thank g-d it didn’t result in something life threatening in the two years it took for them to find their lost paperwork but it could of and that is the point..

Glad things worked out. Go ask the janitor next time if you want. Good luck with that.

I’m still seeking medical advice from doctors instead of janitors.

So we disagree. You do you.
My MD went to Harvard Medical school and is affiliated with Mass General and he says I do not need a vaccine. Those damn doctors, eh leftist?

Taxpayers didn't vote for Biden

Wrong again, Trumpster.

You're just upset that your guy lost. Sucks for you and people like you.
Upset? I find it amusing. You’re upset you can’t identify as a man even though you were born one. Eh, leftist?

You're clearly upset. You're just lashing out with your typical baseless Trumpster comments. Nothing substantive. Just angry nonsense with no point or direction whatsoever. As usual.

Enjoy the next four years, loser.
Leftist, your candidate won (even though he is mostly dead) and yet you’re still a miserable fuck. You have yet to answer what your Masters degree is in btw. Embarrassed?

Answer the question, leftist.

You really are an idiot sometimes.

I already answered for you and you’re still too stupid to follow along with the conversation.

Holy shit you’re retarded.

Wrong again, Trumpster.

Upset? I find it amusing. You’re upset you can’t identify as a man even though you were born one. Eh, leftist?

You're clearly upset. You're just lashing out with your typical baseless Trumpster comments. Nothing substantive. Just angry nonsense with no point or direction whatsoever. As usual.

Leftist, your candidate won (even though he is mostly dead) and yet you’re still a miserable fuck. You have yet to answer what your Masters degree is in btw. Embarrassed?

I already answered for you and you’re still too stupid to follow along with the conversation.

LMAO...you said masters. Don't recall you saying in what. Please repeat it, leftist. If that is not too much to ask.

I have a perfect example in my own family that I do not wish to share here but suffice to say it was definitely doctor neglect and error thank g-d it didn’t result in something life threatening in the two years it took for them to find their lost paperwork but it could of and that is the point..

Glad things worked out. Go ask the janitor next time if you want. Good luck with that.

My MD went to Harvard Medical school and is affiliated with Mass General and he says I do not need a vaccine. Those damn doctors, eh leftist?

Oh. So you don’t ask the janitor for medical advice.

Great. Ok then.

Oh. So you don’t ask the janitor for medical advice.

Great. Ok then.
Leftist, what do you have against janitors? You have a Masters in Political Science? LOL

Wrong again, Trumpster.

LMAO...you said masters. Don't recall you saying in what. Please repeat it, leftist. If that is not too much to ask.

Lmao I already answered it and you’re too stupid to figure it out.

Do you have ADHD or something? Figure it out, retard.

Stupid Trumpsters are completely useless and can’t follow simple instructions. Did you ever figure out how the question mark works or do you need me to repeat that for you too?

Fucking moron.

Wrong again, Trumpster.

Stupid Trumpsters are completely useless and can’t follow simple instructions. Did you ever figure out how the question mark works or do you need me to repeat that for you too?

Fucking moron.
You seem upset? Need a safe space? Please repeat it. Thank you, leftist.

Wrong again, Trumpster.

Fucking moron.

Please go take your ADHD medication and learn to actually read things on your own.

Good luck, Trumpster. Don’t hurt yourself now.

None of them totally prevent infection. They claim 90% efficacy for not getting infected. There doesn't seem to be much data on any of the vaccines preventing transmission.

They appear to.

Recent results from real-world studies show the COVID-19 vaccines protect against asymptomatic infection, suggesting they also drastically reduce virus transmission.​

Leftist, what do you have against janitors? You have a Masters in Political Science? LOL

Wrong twice in the same post. Nicely done.

Must be difficult for a retarded Trumpster to follow along with the conversation.
You are so easily triggered. Time for another mostly peaceful protest, leftist?

See my signature. I’m not a hypocrite like you are.

And I didn’t support the jackass who instigated the riot on Jan 6. Congratulations, Trumpster. You voted for that. Says a lot about you.

Wrong again, Trumpster.

Fucking moron.

Please go take your ADHD medication and learn to actually read things on your own.

Good luck, Trumpster. Don’t hurt yourself now.
Leftist, you said that all Trump voters were illiterate Neanderthals but my education is superior to yours? Oh oh...what to do now?

Must be difficult for a retarded Trumpster to follow along with the conversation.

And I didn’t support the jackass who instigated the riot on Jan 6. Congratulations, Trumpster. You voted for that. Says a lot about you.
You are also a parasite who doesn’t donate any monies to keep this site going. Typical leftist.

You are also a parasite who doesn’t donate any monies to keep this site going. Typical leftist.

Wow, you're really jumping from topic to topic. You really need to take that ADHD medication.

I don't contribute money to this site and you support a guy who instigated a riot that resulted in the suicides and injuries of several police officers. Your attempt to compare the two is pathetic.

I hope you're really proud of yourself Trumpster. You supported that.

Wow, you're really jumping from topic to topic. You really need to take that ADHD medication.

I don't contribute money to this site and you support a guy who instigated a riot that resulted in the suicides and injuries of several police officers. Your attempt to compare the two is pathetic.

That’s all conjecture. Fact is you don’t support the site at all. You just post like a parasite. Typical leftist.

That’s all conjecture. Fact is you don’t support the site at all. You just post like a parasite. Typical leftist.

You know it’s true. He instigated it and you have no problem with it.

Why didn’t you go join your fellow Trumpsters on Jan 6? I bet you just stayed home but supported them injuring hundreds of police officers.

You voted for that. You stand with that, Trumpster.

Forum List

Back