Which Vaccine?

What are Biden's credential's again?
Yet his own party's commentator analysis says he's been on the wrong side of every single policy.
He's had 47 years and got nothing done except for his son brother sister and self.

If Biden is always wrong, going against his policies will always be right.

That's irrefutable logic.

If Sleepy Joe says the vaccine is a good idea, it isn't as a matter of fact.

What are Biden's credential's again?

Your second attempt to deflect is noted.

After much careful thought I have decided that I’ll go with medical advice from medical experts and not from someone with zero medical credentials.

It was a very difficult decision and I thank you for your time.
And that is exactly why you have 161,000 dead from Covid in the Biden claim he'll handle covid better, even though he had masks, ventilators, resources in place, the experts knowledge of how to handle it, the vaccinated, and the already immune carriers of the anti bodies creating practical herd immunity in many regions.

Want some parmesan to go with that answer?
download-77.jpg

The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine has a very bad reputation many people died as a result of venous thrombosis and the government continue to use but a mayor in the Pas De Calais sadly saw his villagers flee when they saw that the vaccine was Oxford-AstraZeneca.
I wouldn't say many, as expected the same numbers should exist in the vaccine as in actual covid- those over producing those alpha defensin protein's I discussed that make covid patients more ill then the usual carriers. That is at least what I believe is causing the clotting, although without full disclosure and transparancy I would need more info to be sure. AZ uses a different method of creating the antibodies then the other 3 vaccines.
There is an ongoing European investigation into reports that a small number of people have died from blood clots, after receiving the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine.

I give a link

Is the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine safe? Blood clot cases and efficacy rates explained
Should be aprox the same percentage as complications with covid, which means not just the death rate but matching the hospital rate which shows those with more then usual complications than the avg covid contractor.

And that is exactly why you have 161,000 dead from Covid in the Biden claim he'll handle covid better, even though he had masks, ventilators, resources in place, the experts knowledge of how to handle it, the vaccinated, and the already immune carriers of the anti bodies creating practical herd immunity in many regions.

Apparently the janitor believes he has better medical advice than the medical experts. :dunno:

That's neat.

Waaaaa! I got my second shot yesterday, and my shoulder still hurts! Waaaa! No side effects, besides not dying of COVID. And an uncontrollable urge to obey TheJews.

Many Trump cultists seem willing to die of COVID just so they can own the libs. I guess that'll show us, somehow. It will be on their tombstones, "SUCK IT LIBTARDS!".

Last edited:
Waaaaa! I got my second shot yesterday, and my shoulder still hurts! Waaaa! No side effects, besides not dying of COVID. And an uncontrollable urge to obey TheJews.

Many Trump cultists seem willing to die of COVID just so they can own the libs. I guess that'll show us, somehow. It will be on their tombstones, "SUCK IT LIBTARDS!".

Hell, I must have gotten the shot with a Gates microchip I've been glowing at night since that last jab. Every once in a while I hear voices, you suppose Gates is trying to contact me?

Apparently the janitor believes he has better medical advice than the medical experts. :dunno:

That's neat.
Yep, Biden thought he had a better mop and broom.
Thanks for admitting he should have stayed home, oh wait he is staying home, the guy doesn't visit anywhere but his 2 home states.
54ocxp.jpg

That's neat.
Yep, Biden thought he had a better mop and broom.
Thanks for admitting he should have stayed home, oh wait he is staying home, the guy doesn't visit anywhere but his 2 home states.
View attachment 477848

Uh huh. Great.

That's neat.
You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly... Are you from San Fran you should know better after all aren’t the streets full of urine and human feces at least they were the last time I was there or at least it smelled like it... Looks like they need more janitors to clean up their messes I think even Jerry Rice would agree...My fatherin law worked in a very large corporation when they had a really difficult problem to solve they always used to visit this one particular guy who used to solve their delimna for themevery time he wasn’t one of the higher ups as a matter of fact he was a low man on the totem pole but he always had the answers they needed something you should think about before denigrating someone who might also have the answers as well..

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

Janitorial work is very important and they’re a valuable part of any team.

But if I want medical advice, I’m going to consult a doctor and not a janitor.

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.

You have a Masters in what? I have an MBA from NU and undergrad from Duke. So fuck off, uneducated scum. You never answered me. Are you identifying as a man or a woman today? Dumb leftist.

Statistics.

Did NU forget to teach you how to identify questions? Retard.

Are you upset that America told you to go fuck yourself? Yes or no. Answer the question, Trumpster.
Taxpayers didn't vote for Biden

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

Janitorial work is very important and they’re a valuable part of any team.

But if I want medical advice, I’m going to consult a doctor and not a janitor.

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.
You did Not follow the rest of my post and only took what you wanted out of it..Sometimes the janitor has the answers that the doctors don’t have because he has the keys to the whole facility and can look at the problem from all angles while the doctor might be only in one room of the facility and can only see things from his limited perspective...Sometimes one must think out of the box and take direction from an unlikely source...

Sometimes the janitor has the answers that the doctors don’t have because he has the keys to the whole facility and can look at the problem from all angles while the doctor might be only in one room of the facility and can only see things from his limited perspective.

Alright then.

Well, I think I'll seek medical advice from doctors. You can consult the janitor if you like.

Good luck with that.

Wrong again, Trumpster.

You're just upset that your guy lost. Sucks for you and people like you.
Upset? I find it amusing. You’re upset you can’t identify as a man even though you were born one. Eh, leftist?

You're clearly upset. You're just lashing out with your typical baseless Trumpster comments. Nothing substantive. Just angry nonsense with no point or direction whatsoever. As usual.

Enjoy the next four years, loser.

Sometimes the janitor has the answers that the doctors don’t have because he has the keys to the whole facility and can look at the problem from all angles while the doctor might be only in one room of the facility and can only see things from his limited perspective.

Alright then.

Well, I think I'll seek medical advice from doctors. You can consult the janitor if you like.

Good luck with that.
Fair enough and I agree we are all adults here although I must say that doctors are not unimpeachable sources and are only as good as their knowledge is up to date... There have been many people led astray by doctors who have not kept up to date or are too busy to look a little deeper I have a perfect example in my own family that I do not wish to share here but suffice to say it was definitely doctor neglect and error thank g-d it didn’t result in something life threatening in the two years it took for them to find their lost paperwork but it could of and that is the point.. Sometimes “ janitors” are needed to clean up after they have misdiagnosed ..

Wrong again, Trumpster.

You're just upset that your guy lost. Sucks for you and people like you.
Upset? I find it amusing. You’re upset you can’t identify as a man even though you were born one. Eh, leftist?

You're clearly upset. You're just lashing out with your typical baseless Trumpster comments. Nothing substantive. Just angry nonsense with no point or direction whatsoever. As usual.

Enjoy the next four years, loser.
Leftist, your candidate won (even though he is mostly dead) and yet you’re still a miserable fuck. You have yet to answer what your Masters degree is in btw. Embarrassed?

Answer the question, leftist.

I have a perfect example in my own family that I do not wish to share here but suffice to say it was definitely doctor neglect and error thank g-d it didn’t result in something life threatening in the two years it took for them to find their lost paperwork but it could of and that is the point..

Glad things worked out. Go ask the janitor next time if you want. Good luck with that.

I’m still seeking medical advice from doctors instead of janitors.

So we disagree. You do you.

Forum List

Back