Which Vaccine?

The US govt lies all the time. Ws wars, Os obamacare, tuskegee airmen, broke every single treaty with the natives etc. The list is miles long. Only the weak and gullible blindly follow the tyranny.

Found another conspiracy theorist nutjob.

You probably also think Michelle Obama is a man too, don't you?

Those aren't conspiracy theories.

I'll take that as a yes.

Ill take that as your limited ability to engage in cogent thought.

And YOU would be wrong. Just like you're wrong about Michelle Obama.

The US government lies all of the time, because YOU refuse to hold any of them accountable. Did you EVER hold Donald Trump accountable for ANY of his lies? Or did you applaud every single one of them because he told you what YOU wanted to hear.

Did you change the channel when FOX stopped lying about the election, and stopped telling you that Trump won? If you did, YOUR REFUSAL TO ACCEPT UNPLEASANT TRUTHS, is the reason why the government continues to lie to you.

Start tossing the liars out of office when you catch them lying, and you'd be suprised at how quickly they stop doing that.
You need to look in the mirror when accusing people of refusing to accept unpleasant truths like your refusal to accept facts Obama was a clone of bush and expanded everything he started and that both parties are corrupt and one in the same.you mean start tossing the liars out of office when we catch them lying like your hero Obama? Please I am open to suggestion on how to put that criminal behind bars but you are all talk though and have no solutions oh and I do not see you getting off your as ps throwing criminal trade out of office. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?

We're not getting choices. We take what's being offered, which in my case is Pfizer.
Pretty much same here, in Jackson, TN. Seems to depend on when and where you get it. Son and daughter got Pfizer, one got it in town where he lives, daughter got it here, involved in healthcare. Wasn't available at that time to people our age in general population in our county as we were suddenly young again. Checked state website, did the qualification survey. Suddenly I was an old Fk again and it offered it at my local country health department, even though county health dept. website still said I had to be 70 on info they were putting out to the public. We both got the Maderna on the day of the appointment as that was what they were pumping.

I figured we'd be getting Moderna out here too. Early information was that you had to be close to a research hospital to have the freezers to store Pfizer, but Moderna could be stored in any freezer. We're more than 30 miles from the nearest research hospital. That hospital is part of the Niagara Regional Health Unit, and we are not, which means we would never be getting our vaccines through them.

When my friend got her first shot she said it was Pfizer, and that's what everyone I've talked to around town has received. The local clinic is only giving out Pfizer. Yippee! Canada is apparently getting massive amounts of Pfizer and early delivery too. As my friend says, by summer, we'll all be swimming in vaccine.
In the US and Canada as well as many other developed nations, there will be plenty of vaccines. However, keep mind that the rate of vaccinations in underdeveloped nations is very low which means large numbers of new cases and new strains of the virus. There is a good chance if we don't stop the spread of the virus, there will eventually be strains immune to our current vaccines which could send of us back to square one.

The new vaccines are easily tweaked for new viruses, but you're right. We have to vaccinate everyone, not just those of us in the first world.
Miss braindead Dragonidiot has spoken. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is a good chance if we don't stop the spread of the virus, there will eventually be strains immune to our current vaccines which could send of us back to square one.

I think that train already left the station.
Maybe, maybe not. There is new evidence from laboratory studies that some immune responses driven by current vaccines could be less effective against some of the new strains. The immune response involves many components, and a reduction in one does not mean that the vaccines will not offer protection.

It is the nature of RNA viruses such as the coronavirus to evolve and change gradually. This is why the vaccine manufactures are developing updates as new strains appear. We will most likely see an update to the vaccines by next year. This is nothing new, we have a new flu vaccine almost every year that enhances immunity to new strains.

Yes, but my understanding is that covid is MUCH more contagious than the regular flu. Hopefully, that's primarily because it's new, and, once there is widespread immunity, will be no more contagious than the regular flu. But if immunity doesn't transfer to the variants, and they spread just as fast, we could be looking at the "new normal", a new pandemic every year.
You need to turn off the idiot box in the living room. :rofl:

There is a good chance if we don't stop the spread of the virus, there will eventually be strains immune to our current vaccines which could send of us back to square one.

I think that train already left the station.
Maybe, maybe not. There is new evidence from laboratory studies that some immune responses driven by current vaccines could be less effective against some of the new strains. The immune response involves many components, and a reduction in one does not mean that the vaccines will not offer protection.

It is the nature of RNA viruses such as the coronavirus to evolve and change gradually. This is why the vaccine manufactures are developing updates as new strains appear. We will most likely see an update to the vaccines by next year. This is nothing new, we have a new flu vaccine almost every year that enhances immunity to new strains.

Yes, but my understanding is that covid is MUCH more contagious than the regular flu. Hopefully, that's primarily because it's new, and, once there is widespread immunity, will be no more contagious than the regular flu. But if immunity doesn't transfer to the variants, and they spread just as fast, we could be looking at the "new normal", a new pandemic every year.
You need to turn off the idiot box in the living room. :rofl:
I haven't owned one in twenty years. Mirror time?

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

Janitorial work is very important and they’re a valuable part of any team.

But if I want medical advice, I’m going to consult a doctor and not a janitor.

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.
I Understand, but that doesn't change who has solutions and who creates the problem by being to pretentious to listen or pay attention.. I thought half my posts were making that point.
I say the same thing about religion, but in another analogy.
" If you wouldn't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, then why would you learn about the OT and Judaic teachings/definitions through Rome (the oppressors) narrative?"
But don't you become a hypocrit when all you learn about Trump and his Policies are through his opposition's demonization and resistance (insurrection) and not neutral sources or sources that know him and all his policies not just the ones media allows you to hear or word play spin and propaganda?
View attachment 477893

You say a lot of things and it comes across as rambling.

I stopped caring about whatever point you’re trying to make when it became apparent that you’re delusional enough to think you know more than our medical experts despite having zero medical credentials.

We pretty much stopped conversing after that. I’m definitely not taking you seriously. To me, you’re a janitor rambling on and on about medicine claiming that the doctors are wrong. Sorry, but I’m not listening lol.
Thank you for admiting Biden is delusional and should not be listened to.
Biden is (Quote): "delusional enough to think he knows more than our ( political, global, and border immigration) experts "
Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Your attempt to flip that around was retarded.

Your delusional belief that you know more about medicine than our health experts doesn’t mean that others share your same delusions.
You just admitted your comments (standards) are flawed or that those standards are only for the opposition and everyone else, but not yourselves. That's the definition of flip flop, you either believe in your standard you set or not, and it applies to everyone equally, because "nobody is above the law" remember?
Must be nice to have no morals ethics and standards, and no faith in your choices and their policies that you have to attack opposition personally instead of intectual honesty discuss the subject and refute the commentary and source your refutation instead of ad hominem replies with rage filled trolling. I thank you for proving my points, in a tangible manner, so people can learn about how pride causes our suffering.
Be careful,he will soon accuse you of saying that you believe Michelle Obama is a man. :cuckoo:

You did say it, moron.

Have you every thought that maybe you are the ignorant one?

You’re the birther.

You can't debate anything, because you don't have any facts to back you up so you childishly belittle people by name calling. When are you going to wise up and become an adult?

That’s nice, Q.

I still don’t believe your birther nonsense.

You are free to believe what you want. And what does a birther have to do with vaccines, which this topic is about? Why are you trying to continually get away from the topic? Are you going to take an mRNA injection?
Study Shows All 3 FDA-Approved Vaccines Protect Against Current COVID Variants

Just to be clear, all 3 "vaccines" are not FDA approved. And do not protect from the Kung Flu variants nor prevent transmission from those injected. Doctor Fraudi the sociopathic imbecile is on it and is taking the fact the vaccines are total fail very seriously.

Sadly though, the media and TV doctors have such an influence over people's minds they cannot distinguish between sound medical advise and propaganda. What this Scamdemic has proven is how FEAR is a motivator and FEAR OF DEATH is the GREAT MANIPULATOR. Nothing terrifies anyone more than the possibility of death. Hitler & Goebbels used it effectively by labeling Jews, Gypsies etc as potentially being carriers of death to the country. Mao Tse Tung used it in China and Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin used it in Russia. Divide & Conquer is the name of the game. In the US we have the Marxists/Democrats v the Republican COWARDS - who aren't cowards but the other side of the coin being played against us. It began as Masks v Non-Masks and has shifted to Shots v Non-Shots - making the non-shots JUST like the German Jews, Nationalist Chinese (v communists) and Russian Nationalists v Bolshevik (Jews) Communists. See the book, "The Crime & Punishment of I G Farben" - Joseph Borken
You totally nailed it,well done. :thup: :thankusmile:

Thanks brother!!

You do realize that without the janitor to keep the ” facility” clean that the medical experts wouldn’t be able to do their job correctly...

Of course!

Janitorial work is very important and they’re a valuable part of any team.

But if I want medical advice, I’m going to consult a doctor and not a janitor.

If a janitor insists that the doctor’s medical advice is wrong, then I’m going to politely smile, nod, and completely disregard every single thing that idiot says.
I Understand, but that doesn't change who has solutions and who creates the problem by being to pretentious to listen or pay attention.. I thought half my posts were making that point.
I say the same thing about religion, but in another analogy.
" If you wouldn't learn to fly a plane through a boating instructor, then why would you learn about the OT and Judaic teachings/definitions through Rome (the oppressors) narrative?"
But don't you become a hypocrit when all you learn about Trump and his Policies are through his opposition's demonization and resistance (insurrection) and not neutral sources or sources that know him and all his policies not just the ones media allows you to hear or word play spin and propaganda?
View attachment 477893

You say a lot of things and it comes across as rambling.

I stopped caring about whatever point you’re trying to make when it became apparent that you’re delusional enough to think you know more than our medical experts despite having zero medical credentials.

We pretty much stopped conversing after that. I’m definitely not taking you seriously. To me, you’re a janitor rambling on and on about medicine claiming that the doctors are wrong. Sorry, but I’m not listening lol.
Thank you for admiting Biden is delusional and should not be listened to.
Biden is (Quote): "delusional enough to think he knows more than our ( political, global, and border immigration) experts "
Checkmate!
View attachment 477922

Your attempt to flip that around was retarded.

Your delusional belief that you know more about medicine than our health experts doesn’t mean that others share your same delusions.
You just admitted your comments (standards) are flawed or that those standards are only for the opposition and everyone else, but not yourselves. That's the definition of flip flop, you either believe in your standard you set or not, and it applies to everyone equally, because "nobody is above the law" remember?
Must be nice to have no morals ethics and standards, and no faith in your choices and their policies that you have to attack opposition personally instead of intectual honesty discuss the subject and refute the commentary and source your refutation instead of ad hominem replies with rage filled trolling. I thank you for proving my points, in a tangible manner, so people can learn about how pride causes our suffering.
Be careful,he will soon accuse you of saying that you believe Michelle Obama is a man. :cuckoo:

You did say it, moron.

Back with the insults, I see... :D

the fact I never once stated here I said I think Michelle is a man

So you're a liar then. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 477661
Wow, you have some real reading problems and critical thinking skills to work on.

No where in there does LA state that he is sure that Michelle is a man. All he stated is that he does now take those rumors seriously.

As in. . . that MAY BE in the realm of possibility.

. . . and sure, why not.

Who the hell calls their wife of a decade or more a guys name? And why are you ignoring the point he was making?

:dunno:

GD. . . You have no critical thinking skills AT ALL.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227
:thankusmile::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sure am glad I’m not the only one that has noticed that here.he has the bizarre baffling ludicrous logic he is right and everybody else in the world is all wrong.:cuckoo:
He's just another bully.

There are folks on the right that are not innocent of this.

Just the other day I brought up that eventually the Federal Government and Global corporations will be sharing bio-metric data. . . . I was called a conspiracy nut for daring to believe we would have a special government agency, or sub-department in DHS that would be in charge of such. . .

Hell, they all told us we were wearing tin foil hats when we told them a year ago there would be COVID passports to continue life as normal. . . now? We see corporations rolling it out before our very eyes.

Folks like to bully others when faced with the horrific possibilities of the current dystopia we are living in. It is easier to bully and name call than deal honestly with reality.

Report: Bill Gates tied to Chinese firm ‘mining’ Americans’ DNA data through covid tests

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has collaborated extensively with BGI Genomics, which is linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), The National Pulse reported on March 5.

A 60 Minutes report, citing U.S. intelligence officials, noted that BGI Genomics has used Covid-19 tests to “collect, store and exploit biometric information” on American citizens.

A recent Reuters article linked BGI Genomics to communist China’s military.

Have you every thought that maybe you are the ignorant one?

You’re the birther.

You can't debate anything, because you don't have any facts to back you up so you childishly belittle people by name calling. When are you going to wise up and become an adult?

That’s nice, Q.

I still don’t believe your birther nonsense.

You are free to believe what you want. And what does a birther have to do with vaccines, which this topic is about? Why are you trying to continually get away from the topic? Are you going to take an mRNA injection?

When you started up about vaccines, I had you pegged as a conspiracy theorist who believes in all kinds of nonsense.

Looks like I was right.

If you spent more time researching things instead of belittling other people with your nonsense you may actually learn something.

Yea, yea. Go bother someone else and explain to them how 9/11 was an inside job.

I could go listen to a crackhead ramble about unicorns and rainbows and learn the same amount as I would from listening to your nonsense.

Your the one bothering me. Your an insult to human intelligence and you are part of the problem of what is wrong with this world. If you are going to gain any kind of perspective I suggest reading the Allegory of the Cave by Plato.
Oh my god,I could not have said it any better myself word for word.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12:

That's because you're a mindless idiot and you're only capable of agreeing with what other people say. :)

He actually does research unlike you. We can' help you have your head in the sand and believe everything the MSM and medical cartel tell you. :auiqs.jpg:

So you're a liar then. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 477661
Wow, you have some real reading problems and critical thinking skills to work on.

No where in there does LA state that he is sure that Michelle is a man. All he stated is that he does now take those rumors seriously.

. . . and sure, why not.

Who the hell calls their wife of a decade or more a guys name? And why are you ignoring the point he was making?

o1-a-3-jpg.474227
:thankusmile::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sure am glad I’m not the only one that has noticed that here.he has the bizarre baffling ludicrous logic he is right and everybody else in the world is all wrong.:cuckoo:
He's just another bully.

Just the other day I brought up that eventually the Federal Government and Global corporations will be sharing bio-metric data. . . . I was called a conspiracy nut for daring to believe we would have a special government agency, or sub-department in DHS that would be in charge of such. . .

Hell, they all told us we were wearing tin foil hats when we told them a year ago there would be COVID passports to continue life as normal. . . now? We see corporations rolling it out before our very eyes.

Folks like to bully others when faced with the horrific possibilities of the current dystopia we are living in. It is easier to bully and name call than deal honestly with reality.

Report: Bill Gates tied to Chinese firm ‘mining’ Americans’ DNA data through covid tests

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has collaborated extensively with BGI Genomics, which is linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), The National Pulse reported on March 5.

A 60 Minutes report, citing U.S. intelligence officials, noted that BGI Genomics has used Covid-19 tests to “collect, store and exploit biometric information” on American citizens.

Which is dangerous in the way they are trying to target bioweapons to affect specific races of people and be harmless to others. Therefore anyone helping them virally target Arab or Black people is the worst kind of closet racist imaginable or totally clueless.

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

Which is dangerous in the way they are trying to target bioweapons to affect specific races of people and be harmless to others. Therefore anyone helping them virally target Arab or Black people is the worst kind of racist imaginable or totally clueless.

Well, if we recall Bill Gates father was a part of planned parenthood which I think the last number was 18 million black babies killed. But hey, according to the MSM Bill Gates is not racist or his wife. :auiqs.jpg: If someone was a white supremacist you would have to assume they would like Gates a lot especially in what he does in Africa.

In a February Op-Ed for The Arizona Capitol Times, Arizona state Rep. Walt Blackman, a black Republican, pointed to a 2011 CDC report finding that while “black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population … 36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women.”

Using those percentages, he estimated that “of the 44 million abortions since the 1973 Roe vs Wade Supreme Court ruling, 19 million black babies were aborted.”

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

Which is dangerous in the way they are trying to target bioweapons to affect specific races of people and be harmless to others. Therefore anyone helping them virally target Arab or Black people is the worst kind of racist imaginable or totally clueless.

Well, if we recall Bill Gates father was a part of planned parenthood which I think the last number was 18 million black babies killed. But hey, according to the MSM Bill Gates is not racist or his wife. :auiqs.jpg: If someone was a white supremacist you would have to assume they would like Gates a lot especially in what he does in Africa.
That's what is puzzling, he's seemingly active in Africa, however that knowledge and closeness might sway his over population views as requiring targeting that region as a compassionate relief to the suffering he sees through overpopulation in that region.
We have to view the way he thinks, not how us normal upbringing regular people see things, but how a person like him who thinks he knows best and assumes he can tell people what should be done. Like he does with his give up beef speech, he's not suggesting, he's telling, he's that much a control freak.
Maybe there's more of a clue in some of his involvements there in Africa.

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

That's what is puzzling, he's seemingly active in Africa, however that knowledge and closeness might sway his over population views as requiring targeting that region as a compassionate relief to the suffering he sees through overpopulation in that region.
We have to view the way he thinks, not how us normal upbringing regular people see things, but how a person like him who thinks he knows best and assumes he can tell people what should be done. Like he does with his give up beef speech, he's not suggesting, he's telling, he's that much a control freak.

Here is one headline that will get you thinking about his population control in Africa:

UN forced to admit Gates-Funded vaccine is causing polio outbreak in Africa

It’s important to note that the oral polio vaccine being pushed on to the African population by the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI),a consortium which is supported and funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

All of this should be a cause for concern, especially with western governments and transnational pharmaceutical giant all rushing to roll-out their new Gates-funded experimental coronavirus vaccine for the global population.

Currently, the first experimental COVID-19 vaccine is being tested on the African population through GAVI Vaccine Alliance, another organization funded by the Gates Foundation. A large round of human trials will take place in South Africa, locally managed by the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg—yet another Gates-funded institution.

This latest revelation from Africa should prompt media and health advocates to ask hard questions about the efficacy and safety of the much-hyped COVID ‘miracle’ vaccine.

View attachment 477661

. . . and sure, why not.

o1-a-3-jpg.474227

He's just another bully.

Not sure about that. I met Bill Gates some years ago. In no way did he seem domineering nor anxious to force his beliefs on others. Watch the following video in which he explains his ideas about overpopulation

So you think the vaccines are dangerous, you think Obama is a Manchurian candidate, you’re a birther, and you think Michelle Obama is a man.
And don't forget about the CIA killing Joan Rivers on the operating table as she was getting her 17th face lift.

I do. Check the actual VAERS data base, if you can use your PC to do more than type on message boards. You can query any side effect you want and even read the individual reports if you choose. I just did, then ran the numbers. I like the odds I will not have anything more than a mild reaction or none. Of course I've had Covid (mild) and also personally seen people die of Covid, looking into their blank eyes as they were no longer there, after talking to them walking around 2 or 3 nights before. There is no prediction of the progress of what that disease will lead to. Place your bets big guy. I'll go with the numbers for the win.
If you've really had COVID, of course you don't need a vaccine. [Sigh]

Forum List

Back