Which VP Plausible Picks for Biden are OK With You?

Who would best help Bidens campaign and fill in if he dies in office?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
And by 'OK' I mean which would make you more likely in the abstract to consider voting for Biden, even if you plan to vote for Trump 100%.

Please make multiple choices if that is your preference.

And by 'OK' I mean which would make you more likely in the abstract to consider voting for Biden, even if you plan to vote for Trump 100%.

My pick is Tulsi. She appears to be the only sane Dem candidate. She's smart, a military veteran, and quite attractive. Did I mention she's quite attractive? She's the only choice that would make sense, IMO.

I'm surprised you don't have the Hildebeast or Big Mike Obama as choices.

With all those women to chose from, he better wear his restraint device, when one of the runs with him:

EVMlB5YU0AEQ-5Y.jpg

Please make multiple choices if that is your preference

My pick is Tulsi. She appears to be the only sane Dem candidate. She's smart, a military veteran, and quite attractive. Did I mention she's quite attractive? She's the only choice that would make sense, IMO.
She’s the total opposite of Biden, which Is definitely a good thing because I really don’t like Biden

Forum List

Back