Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all white school, or being the only White

Status
Not open for further replies.
You admitted that you're racist against whites, so black racism DOES exist. EPIC FAIL. :lol:
Saying black people are just as racist is like someone punching a wall and then saying the wall is racist because they broke their hand. What you call black racism is how black people react to white racism but white people don't get to decide how we react to your bullshit.

White people created racism. White people are responsible for it, and white people perpetuate it.
Keep repeating that over and over and maybe one day you'll believe that yourself. :lol:

Getting beaten does not equal being safe. You might have a point if the expectation of ACT 2 prevented ACT 1, but we all know that blacks have very poor ability to plan for the future and act based on calm analysis of the consequences.
There is no such as thing black racism. Black people are the most peaceful people on the face of the earth.
  • Black people could never red-line white areas from credit, the way whites red-line black areas from credit.
  • Black people could never use white people as guinea pigs in black hospitals, the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.
  • Black people could never rip up white CV's and resumes the way white people rip up black Cv's resumes.
  • Black people could never poison the water supply in white areas, the way white people poison the water supply in black areas.
God did not make us that way. He just did not give us that heart.

Why is the black man so feared ?
  • Is it because the Black-man built the world’s first civilizations?
  • Is it because the Black-man is the only man to surpass White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the White-man’s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?
White people like Meathead Taz SobieskiSavedEurope MikeK like to talk Asian and there high IQ's

Well surely Asian men should be the ones they fear the most

But the fact is.

Black men threaten White men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't. This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization.

Whites fear black men because we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt you

That's the reason behind this post and you getting scared and you not being man enough to step to a black man face to face and say what you say on here. You know you act real gangster on here but when it comes to black men everyday.

200.webp

Fking pussy.

"And what can black men do to ur women?"

This comes back to the black physical; the black potency, the black strength. That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than u are.

U don't say this publicly, but u say, 'gee they're so natural' and u begin to wonder. 'Our women could they not be attracted to that?

Therefore all whites efforts to de-man black men. The most graphic was lynching but now they put blk men in cages, called prisons, again to de-male them. whites can't call tus 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure black men don’t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways
If I could give this a triple winner I would.

Getting beaten does not equal being safe. You might have a point if the expectation of ACT 2 prevented ACT 1, but we all know that blacks have very poor ability to plan for the future and act based on calm analysis of the consequences.
There is no such as thing black racism. Black people are the most peaceful people on the face of the earth.
  • Black people could never red-line white areas from credit, the way whites red-line black areas from credit.
  • Black people could never use white people as guinea pigs in black hospitals, the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.
  • Black people could never rip up white CV's and resumes the way white people rip up black Cv's resumes.
  • Black people could never poison the water supply in white areas, the way white people poison the water supply in black areas.
  • I guess they're too stupid to even have the ability to do that kind of stuff. But how does any of this prevent them from acting out and committing a violent individual act (that's what we were talking about)?

• Is it because the Black-man is the only man to surpass White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the White-man’s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?
White people like Meathead Taz SobieskiSavedEurope MikeK like to talk Asian and there high IQ's

But the fact is.

Black men threaten White men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't. This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization.

Whites fear black men because we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt you
So you're a gorilla and proud of it?
That's the reason behind this post and you getting scared and you not being man enough to step to a black man face to face and say what you say on here. You know you act real gangster on here but when it comes to black men everyday.

200.webp

Fking pussy.

This comes back to the black physical; the black potency, the black strength. That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than u are.
I still don't think they're as good as a stallion. I guess white men who date women that are into bestiality have a lot to worry about when you're in town!
U don't say this publicly, but u say, 'gee they're so natural' and u begin to wonder. 'Our women could they not be attracted to that?
Some certainly are. Wasn't there a story/urban legend about something like this?

The Horrifying Story Of A Sex Slave Orangutan
Therefore all whites efforts to de-man black men. The most graphic was lynching but now they put blk men in cages, called prisons, again to de-male them. whites can't call tus 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure black men don’t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways
So why do they keep coming to countries that have so many whites instead of staying in their black utopias?
380481_39807795.jpg

Last edited:
I went to a high school that was 90 percent white. I had a lot of friends who were white because I was a good athlete and my brothers were good athletes. But once we graduated many of the same whites "friends" stopped speaking to me and hey started to show their racism. It's not always the old folks. And see some of the tales being told cancels itself when the person telling the story believes in genetic IQ superiority by race.

Hilarious, it's common for friends to fall through with less regular contact, which would include getting out of school.

I personally lost many friends from high school too.

I don't think that's because of racism... That's actually pretty ludicrous. LOL

You lost 'em for the same reason he did.

You admitted that you're racist against whites, so black racism DOES exist. EPIC FAIL. :lol:
Saying black people are just as racist is like someone punching a wall and then saying the wall is racist because they broke their hand. What you call black racism is how black people react to white racism but white people don't get to decide how we react to your bullshit.

White people created racism. White people are responsible for it, and white people perpetuate it.

You call whites racist just for disagreeing with you. You can't possibly know that whites are responsible for racism. I am not denying SOME whites are racist, but so are blacks. If you have a prejudice against someone simply because of their skin color, you are racist.

DROP THE PSYCHOSIS!

This s dumb. Straight stump stupid. I get tired f whites posting this bullshit. Name on policy or law blacks made that has denied whites any opportunity.. You can't. Nobody's calling anyone a racist for disagreeing. You are called a racist for your expression of racist bullshit To you a black person is a racist for mentioning things whites have actually done. Then you have idiotic talking about how whites should react to us, Well l we don't have a 241 year track record if racism against whites. We aren't the ones here posting up all kinds of false racist bullshit about IQ's intelligence and all the crap you white people post up in here. You white people don't get to make a new definition for racism just because you don't like hearing about the shit whites keep doing. Look at how dumb some of you whites here are. We don't know which whites are racists, but there are whites who are racists yet we can't say whites are racists even after whites admit whites are racists because then we are racists. That's fucking retarded.

So why don't one of you superior gifted high IQ whites explain to me how long the decision in Plessy vs Ferguson stayed in place and what impact it had. We'll start with that if you are men and women enough to even try answering the question. Because when I see a post by Essen or A they are doing their level best to remain patient with you whites here and explain to you why we say what we do and not one of you understand the first mother fucking word being spoken. Yet we are supposed t be the dumb ones.

But the fact is.

200.webp

Fking pussy.

Asclepias, Paul and IM....

...or, as they are known more formally...

Curly, Moe, and Larry....

View attachment 166248

You can't out debate us.

You call whites racist just for disagreeing with you. You can't possibly know that whites are responsible for racism. I am not denying SOME whites are racist, but so are blacks. If you have a prejudice against someone simply because of their skin color, you are racist.

DROP THE PSYCHOSIS!

This s dumb. Straight stump stupid. I get tired f whites posting this bullshit. Name on policy or law blacks made that has denied whites any opportunity.. You can't. Nobody's calling anyone a racist for disagreeing. You are called a racist for your expression of racist bullshit To you a black person is a racist for mentioning things whites have actually done. Then you have idiotic talking about how whites should react to us, Well l we don't have a 241 year track record if racism against whites. We aren't the ones here posting up all kinds of false racist bullshit about IQ's intelligence and all the crap you white people post up in here. You white people don't get to make a new definition for racism just because you don't like hearing about the shit whites keep doing. Look at how dumb some of you whites here are. We don't know which whites are racists, but there are whites who are racists yet we can't say whites are racists even after whites admit whites are racists because then we are racists. That's fucking retarded.

So why don't one of you superior gifted high IQ whites explain to me how long the decision in Plessy vs Ferguson stayed in place and what impact it had. We'll start with that if you are men and women enough to even try answering the question. Because when I see a post by Essen or A they are doing their level best to remain patient with you whites here and explain to you why we say what we do and not one of you understand the first mother fucking word being spoken. Yet we are supposed t be the dumb ones.

There is no 'white supremacy,' no institutional racism, no 'white privilege, in America.
If anything, blacks have been awarded special privileges.....the only word banned in society isn't related to slurs of whites.

1. The racial group with the least political power, highest income, highest educational attainment, and least interaction with the police is not white.

2. Three rules that work for every race
a. Graduating from high school.

b. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

c. Having a full-time job.

3. Get back to me as soon as you can explain this fact:

And here is the unmitigated proof that Liberal 'help' has actually weakened the ability of black Americans to take the steps that would move them off what Star Parker calls 'Uncle Sam's Plantation"....

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

Books.jpg

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance
Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Any explanation??

But the fact is.

200.webp

Fking pussy.

View attachment 166248

You can't out debate us.

I do it every time.

....and with one hand tied behind my back.

DROP THE PSYCHOSIS!

There is no 'white supremacy,' no institutional racism, no 'white privilege, in America.
If anything, blacks have been awarded special privileges.....the only word banned in society isn't related to slurs of whites.

1. The racial group with the least political power, highest income, highest educational attainment, and least interaction with the police is not white.

b. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

And here is the unmitigated proof that Liberal 'help' has actually weakened the ability of black Americans to take the steps that would move them off what Star Parker calls 'Uncle Sam's Plantation"....

Both Liberal welfare policies and Liberal propaganda ('the legacy of slavery) have persuaded large segments of the black population that they need not take the steps that lead out of poverty......rather, they cannot....and only big government programs will save them.

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Any explanation??

I don't need to explain shit to you. You explained yourself by using Steve Bannons website I order to try supporting your lies.

You do know that Bannon hates Asians don't you? Or are you going to keep being Charlie Chan?

But the fact is.

200.webp

Fking pussy.

View attachment 166248

You can't out debate us.

I do it every time.

No you don't. We all know you are a joke.

But the fact is.

200.webp

Fking pussy.

View attachment 166248

You can't out debate us.

I do it every time.

No you don't. We all know you are a joke.

"we"???

You have a tapeworm?

DROP THE PSYCHOSIS!

Books.jpg

Any explanation??

I don't need to explain shit to you. You explained yourself by using Steve Bannons website I order to try supporting your lies.

You do know that Bannon hates Asians don't you? Or are you going to keep being Charlie Chan?

The source of the report, you dunce:
"The Economic Policy Institute is a left-leaning think tank funded in part by unions."

You and I both know you can't explain this without admitting everything I wrote.

Put you in your place again, huh?

[...]
This is true -- so long as their behavior is being closely monitored and controlled via forcefully imposed authority, usually by some Caucasian or Asian entity. Otherwise the Negro's genetic propensity for violence is and always has been plainly manifest throughout his natural homeland, Africa.

Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all White school, or being the only White student in an all Black school?

The Latter of course!

While the only Black student would be celebrated for his diversity, protected by the ACLU and quickly championed by the school as the showcase model for their openness and progressiveness to be quickly elevated onward to a college scholarship and career, the White student would be quickly found beaten to a pulp and left for dead for his White Privilege, being a Trump supporter and for being a cracker and a honky.

Yeah. No one fucked with the 3 white kids that went to our schools One was a DJ and universally loved. The other 2 just sort of faded into the background.
I had plenty white kids go to my schools and they had major white privilege. They'd be punished less harshly than the black kids for minor sh*t and they committed those infractions the same frequency as we did.

The black children were tracked into basic and remedial level classes, the white kids were tracked into advanced and honors classes, even though they showed no more promise (and sometimes quite a bit less) than us.

Of course they'd make sure they'd have ONE black kid in the advanced class (to show they're not racist)
:boohoo:

[...]
[...]
All of the above is comparable to saying rats could never treat cats the way cats treat rats.

It's true.

Last edited:

But the fact is.

200.webp

Fking pussy.

This post shows why USMB needs a "bullshit" button. Lol...

There are several high profile crimes against whites by blacks that could have easily been labeled hate crimes but weren’t.

Even fucking Obama tried to pretend that we “didn’t know the motive” of the black supremacist shooter in Dallas.
You poor thing. You poor violated thing.
WhiteTears_large.jpg
Black supremacists still consider you just a dumb bimbo, no matter how much self hate you exude on here.

And what does this comment have to do with the thread topic?
Ask her, moron.

Posting a Glenn Beck meme sure as hell doesn’t pertain to this thread.
It does because all you are doing is whining about being white and how badly you are treated.
Which proves my point about how badly we ARE being treated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back