While Democrats Turn Opportunity Into Disaster, Republicans Turn It into Something Positive!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
While the democrats were out inciting loons to give up their life, drive to Virginia, camp out in their van for months waiting for an opportunity to shoot total strangers, the GOP has taken the tragedy, united with enough fellow democrats, and they held the ball game today anyway turning out record attendance and donations of over a million dollars I think to help out a special children's charity!

Tomorrow when it is over, the GOP will be right back to trying to address and fix the major issues of the nation. The Democrats will be right back to looking for Russian GOP spies under every bed calling them a threat to the world that must be stopped at any expense.

As usual, OP is lying.

This has been a bi-partisan event since the 60s.

WTH is wrong with you RWNJs that you have to keep telling the same nasty lies, every day, over and over?

Do you really think these lies help your cause?

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

While the democrats were out inciting loons to

Link?

No. I thought not.

/thread
Try Facebook and see the Liberals loons.

Indeependent

OP very clearly wrote "Democrats" and that Repubs and some Dems were playing baseball.

That's congress.

toobfreak can't post links to Dem congress who are not supporting this but you say you know of Facebook pages.

So, post them.

[emoji849].

Link?

No. I thought not.

/thread

Indeependent

OP very clearly wrote "Democrats" and that Repubs and some Dems were playing baseball.

That's congress.

toobfreak can't post links to Dem congress who are not supporting this but you say you know of Facebook pages.

So, post them.

[emoji849].

Relevance of this?

Link?

No. I thought not.

/thread

Indeependent

That's congress.

So, post them.

[emoji849].

Looks like he ran away. Life is fulla surprises ain't it.

Link?

Yes! I have the perfect link for you!

SeeNoEvil.jpg

You and a baboon!

Link?

Yes! I have the perfect link for you!

You and a baboon!

There's my girl. I knew you had a meltdown in ya. Always the result when I bust somebody pulling it out of their own ass.

No, dreamboat. Just that I have a life outside of this jackass forum and know better than to waste my time with partisan idiots. You can pick up most any paper, watch any TV show and find what I'm talking about. It's all over the place. I just watched an hour long program where they gave specific incidences in the Washington Post and other places where they wrote the kinds of unnecessary things that incite loons like this shooter to believe he must act to save the planet. But then you know that, so why waste my time with you. And if you don't know it, then you live in a total bubble, so again, why waste my time with you?

Forum List

Back