While Distracted by the race Between the 'Lesser of 2 Evils' America Draws Closer to MAJOR WAR

Yes, people with a limited view should know their view is limited....... Broaden your horizons........
That's right - go down swingin'...:p

Again, People who don't know what they're talking about usually don't see the big picture and have to have it pointed out to them. You'll actually thank me later when you get into a conversation about this again and because of what I enlightened you to you will be able to speak more intelligently on the matter.....you're welcome
Soooooo, you're an analyst with a TSSI or higher eh? ELINT? FIO?

Here's a bigger picture, Iran does not have the capability to shut down the straights only the major powers do.
OH GOOD LORD...you did NOT just type that...... (SIGH) Nope, you did!

:rolleyes:

Iran has a large number of fast attack small boats they can use to attack and stop vessels, to include oil tankers. they have coastal anti-shipping batteries that can strike vessels through the narrow straights. They have MINES they can use to close the straights, which they practice using quite often.

You really should educate yourself before you start making such STUPID.....sorry, 'uneducated'....remarks.
You honestly think Iran's fast attack boats could shut down the straights with us patrolling it???!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You actually think these events are out of the ordinary? That these are leading to war? You're kidding, right?
The small boats often harass naval shipping, but Yemen firing missiles at ships passing through the Straight - THAT is an ESCALATION.
Are you absolutely sure is not just under reported? That wouldn't be new besides it's most likely Yemen's Houthi rebels who in truth are not that much of a threat especially with missiles that aren't hitting ships, nothing to go to war over.
Yes, but I think it would be better to favor at least neutrality and not support the Saudis over the Houthi. Plus it is the Sunnis who are Wahhabis and have the ultraconservative Sharia laws, not to mention terrorist organizations like IS.
What does that have to do with this other than a chance to put forth your beliefs? :dunno:

Russia rattles Sabres
Iran small boats continue to harass USN ships
Yemen Fires Missiles at USN Ship
Yemen Fires MORE Missiles at USN Ships
USN Fires Tomahawks, Destroys Yemen Missile battery RADAR
Iran Launches War Ships
...someone better start trying to get Barry off the golf course or off the campaign trail for Hillary...

Let me get this straight, Queasy.......Our navy destroys 3 enemy missile sites in Yemen, and you STILL say that we aren't doing anything?

You honestly think Iran's fast attack boats could shut down the straights with us patrolling it???!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Here is what ONE of those small boats - that came out of Yemen - did to the USS Cole :

upload_2016-10-13_11-56-40.jpeg

Laugh at THAT your ignorant dumbass!

And I noticed you focused only on the small boats, ignoring the missile and mine threats.

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Let me get this straight, Queasy.......Our navy destroys 3 enemy missile sites in Yemen, and you STILL say that we aren't doing anything?
I didn't say we aren't doing anything GNAT. I said we aren't going to war over this.

(WHY to pathetic Libs have to create false narratives to rail against?!)

here is what ONE of those small boats - that came out of Yemen - did to the USS Cole :

View attachment 93345

Laugh at THAT your ignorant dumbass!

And I noticed you focused only on the small boats, ignoring the missile and mine threats.

EDUCATE YOURSELF!
Yo knumb knuts, it happened once, do you honestly think we're not prepared for it now? :cuckoo:

What does that have to do with this other than a chance to put forth your beliefs? :dunno:
Just stating an opinion.

Besides that, both major candidates seem to favor Saudi Arabia. Trump has even spoken out in favor of war against Iran before.

I didn't say we aren't doing anything GNAT. I said we aren't going to war over this.

(WHY to pathetic Libs have to create false narratives to rail against?!)
No but you did say this is "drawing us closer to war", it's not, that's the argument.

Just stating an opinion.

Besides that, both major candidates seem to favor Saudi Arabia. Trump has even spoken out in favor of war against Iran before.
Saudia Arabia is our "ally" at least as long as the Saudis stay in power.

No but you did say this is "drawing us closer to war", it's not, that's the argument.

That's YOUR OPINION....much like how you think small boats can't harm the US Navy...

upload_2016-10-13_12-2-11.jpeg

NUFF SAID!

You actually think these events are out of the ordinary? That these are leading to war? You're kidding, right?
The small boats often harass naval shipping, but Yemen firing missiles at ships passing through the Straight - THAT is an ESCALATION.
Damn but you are stupid! How the FUCK can missiles using radar targeting in Yemen target ships in the Strait of Hormuz over 600 miles from the Strait at its nearest point, IDIOT! The USS Mason was fired on in the Red Sea about 1200 miles from the Strait, dummy!

Te Saudis are the royal family..... The house of Saud....... Where do you think the name comes from?
What do you call the citizens of Saudi Arabia? Are they not Saudi's also?
-- They are called Saudi Arabians, or Saudis for short / slang.

I was clarifying. Don't get so defensive. :p

Damn but you are stupid! How the FUCK can missiles using radar targeting in Yemen target ships in the Strait of Hormuz over 600 miles from the Strait at its nearest point, IDIOT! The USS Mason was fired on in the Red Sea about 1200 miles from the Strait, dummy!
Try to keep up, dumbass...I was talking about 'Freedom of navigation' AND ' Passage through the Straight. The US is interested in ships' safe passage through international waters all over the world, not just through the straight. Hostiles firing missiles at US ships in International waters anywhere in the world is a threat.

Te Saudis are the royal family..... The house of Saud....... Where do you think the name comes from?
What do you call the citizens of Saudi Arabia? Are they not Saudi's also?
-- They are called Saudi Arabians, or Saudis for short / slang.

I was clarifying. Don't get so defensive. :p
I was clarifying..... We call them Saudis, the house of Saud calls them subjects......... Why are you getting so defensive.
Oh and you never answered my question as to whether you're ELINT (SIGNANT) or FIO (GIGNANT) and what level you're at.......... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back