While Distracted by the race Between the 'Lesser of 2 Evils' America Draws Closer to MAJOR WAR

Conservatives are quite bizarro. In one breath they'll proudly say 'muhrca is the greatest country on Earth', then they'll say 'muhrca needs to be made great again', then 'ah'm sceered of some Yemeni rebels' or 'the Russians are going to defeat us next week'.

Jesus fuck pick a worldview and stick with it for a while.

No other country is stupid enough to engage the US in a real all out war. Some derps with a few missiles are no threat. NATO was formed in 1949, made up of 28 nations, and in all of it's history it has only once invoked it's charter to defend one of it's members. That was when the US was attacked on 9/11 and ALL members of NATO, even without the US asking, pledged to defend the US across the world and mobilized to do just that.

There is an uber-fear gene in conservatives that others don't have. You people are terrified of EVERYTHING.

Conservatives are quite bizarro. In one breath they'll proudly say 'muhrca is the greatest country on Earth', then they'll say 'muhrca needs to be made great again', then 'ah'm sceered of some Yemeni rebels' or 'the Russians are going to defeat us next week'.

No other country is stupid enough to engage the US in a real all out war. Some derps with a few missiles are no threat. NATO was formed in 1949, made up of 28 nations, and in all of it's history it has only once invoked it's charter to defend one of it's members. That was when the US was attacked on 9/11 and ALL members of NATO, even without the US asking, pledged to defend the US across the world and mobilized to do just that.

There is an uber-fear gene in conservatives that others don't have. You people are terrified of EVERYTHING.
"I am Hillary Clinton, and I approve this message."

:lmao:

"I am Hillary Clinton, and I approve this message."

:lmao:

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are afraid of your own shadow, we get it. Go hide.

It doesn't seem like much is going to come out of it, BUT if someone wanted to find an excuse to go to war against the Houthis, they would have used this.

Forum List

Back