While everyone has their heads turned Isis making advances into Yemen, Lybia

good Isis and Hezbollah can kill each other in Yemen. Hopefully they will leave the Yemenis out of their hostilities

for reasons I do not know-----ISIS killed the governor of Aden------I wonder why----He seems to have been a ???SUNNI ??? maybe not----maybe he was playing with shiites

I, the oracle at usmb------will now ORACLEIZE----- Hezbollah and Houthis-----will fight with ISIS for the opportunity to attack Saudi arabia and kidnap the black
rock it will be bloody

ISIS Steadily Gaining Strength In Yemen And Libya While Everyone Looks The Other Way…. | Weasel Zippers

2 of Obama's and Hillary's success stories.
And they wanna take out asaad????

Got to use the possessive suffix on this one.
Affecting that situation means boots on the ground.

Do you want boots on the ground in Syria, Yemen, and Libya?

no boots in Libya, No boots in Yemen-----we may need to send planes into
Saudi arabia with the Shiite shit ---(houthis and Hezbollah) invade Saudi arabia

ISIS Steadily Gaining Strength In Yemen And Libya While Everyone Looks The Other Way…. | Weasel Zippers

And also Psycho Erdogan has tanks and the army on Turkish streets, another alarming development the MSM are ignoring, just like Yemen and Libya.

Considering Saudi Arabia are funding and arming ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, are we surprised they're now in Yemen, they're just following their Sugar Daddy there.

Not to worry! Obama has everything under control and as we speak is in Hawaii working on a strategy. Everything concerning ISIS is on hold.

"is in Hawaii working on his golf drive"

There, I fixed it for you :wink:

for reasons I do not know-----ISIS killed the governor of Aden------I wonder why----He seems to have been a ???SUNNI ??? maybe not----maybe he was playing with shiites

Or maybe he knew too much?

Knew about what? Isis is isis------Isis is not particularly ANTI YEMEN------
in fact, no doubt lots of Yemenis JOINED UP I do not claim to know why they killed
the guy------but control of ADEN IS A BIGGIE

But I thought Sunni Saudi Arabia was fighting the rebels in Yemen. Why are Sunni ISIS types fighting them?

But I thought Sunni Saudi Arabia was fighting the rebels in Yemen. Why are Sunni ISIS types fighting them?
IS fights themselves.
I read an interview of an ex IS mercenary. He said he was fine with killing innocent women and children but when he got told to kill one of his own, he fled.
If you don't toe the line 100%, you are dead. apparently

let me introduce you to muslim "culture"------ready? ---take a deep breath......
ok here it is-------Muslim societies are intensely tribal------not just two tribes-----
not just three-------LOTS OF PLAYERS--------like soccer with one ball and 27 players.------and a bull thrown in for interest.

Forum List

Back