While some Americans die in the freezing weather, Biden heads to a tropical vacation spot

if it was just a regular winter his leaving would be no problem....but this is not a regular winter....thousands of people are stranded and cant get to were they wanted to get to because of all the cancelations,but biden takes off and gets to were he wants to be.....it dont look good.....im sure many stranded somewhere are saying his name with a nice expletive....

It was a winter where Republicans pulled a political stunt by sending migrants to the VPs home in 15 degree weather with no winter clothing………But are outraged that the President would take a quick trip to the Virgin Islands during the Christmas break.

It was a great year as our President passed a massive infrastructure bill, Gun legislation, climate control and led an international coalition to sanction Putin and rescue Ukraine

:dance:

Great year of spending money in other words.

This was NOT a great year for the American people.

We've seen record inflation, record fuel prices, a 20 year high for mortgage rates, record #'s of illegals flooding in.

You are fucking clueless!

Great year of spending money in other words.

This was NOT a great year for the American people.

We've seen record inflation, record fuel prices, a 20 year high for mortgage rates, record #'s of illegals flooding in.

You are fucking clueless!
Spending money to help the American People is no Vice

Biden has already had something like 3X the vacations of Trump and more than any president in history. Maybe he needs a lot of rest from telling so many big lies. I hear reading cue cards can be exhausting.

But gee, St. Croix is down near his buddy in Venezuela isn't it, maybe they plan to hook up and compare notes! And St. Croix is only barely ten miles wide and right near Montserrat, maybe that volcano will erupt? BTW, I wonder if Putin knows where St. Croix is? I bet the Russians have nukes that could level that island making it disappear right into the sea in an instant. :smoke:

BTW, is Mitch going along for the trip too with him? Seems a shame to waste all that jet fuel just flying the Bidens down alone.

At 80, it's important that someone of his limited physical and mental abilities be given as much rest as possible.

Tell us again how he is going to be incommunicado and not able to take any actions if needed as he takes a vacation at the end of the year?

There is no one at the helm?
What more disasters do you expect will happen now that the storm has diminished all over ?

Crying a Million tears because you do not know how the government works and what is really needed.

He is supposed to be doing what? Going from State to State taking away resources needed which would be used for his security? Take away from each Governor's time, every Mayor's time, just because YOU have decided that it is exactly what he SHOULD be doing, when it is not necessary AT ALL?

:)
Oh you're right. Even if he had all his faculties, there was nothing he could do.

In this case, it is all about the optics.

America is locked in a historic Arctic Blast to such an extreme that people are freezing to death in their cars. President Biden's constituents are suffering, coast to coast. In the midst of all this suffering, instead of being out in front, standing up and encouraging all Americans that WE will get through this disaster together, hey guys, put on an extra sweater, you'll be fine. Meanwhile, since I am superior to you, I'm heading off to a tropical paradise. Let me know when it warms up here and I'll be back.

Joe Biden does not live in Buffalo and has already provided disaster aid

Ted Cruz was living in Texas and because it was so cold and there were power failures, he packed up his family and ran to Cancun
And look at this middle school argument. You're not even consistant on the conditions within your argument. What do you tards learn in college beside pumping kids full of hormone blockers and send them drag shows?

It was a winter where Republicans pulled a political stunt by sending migrants to the VPs home in 15 degree weather with no winter clothing………But are outraged that the President would take a quick trip to the Virgin Islands during the Christmas break.
yea thats right RW...many people were stranded because of flight cancellations because of the weather....but joeys plane gets to take off and take him were he wants to go....it doesnt look good....and if trump were still president and this was happening you would be all over the guy....you know it and i know it....

yea thats right RW...many people were stranded because of flight cancellations because of the weather....but joeys plane gets to take off and take him were he wants to go....it doesnt look good....and if trump were still president and this was happening you would be all over the guy....you know it and i know it....
Are you joking?

You are aware of Andrews AFB?

And of course the same media that skewers any Republican for doing something like this, senile Joe will get a pass.

Biden heading to U.S. Virgin Islands for vacation​

Did Biden flee the country DURING the storm like Ted Cruz? The storm is over. The clean up, hitch is entirely a states’ matter, is underway.

Are you joking?

You are aware of Andrews AFB?
i dont care were he took off from....it doesnt look good...and like i said if trump was pres and did this you would have got on the guy just like people here are getting on biden....

It’s IS Biden’s dime. Presidents pay for their own personal expenses.

President Biden is retreating to the U.S. Virgin Islands on a taxpayer-funded vacation to close out 2022.

i dont care were he took off from....it doesnt look good...and like i said if trump was pres and did this you would have got on the guy just like people here are getting on biden....

A military base is not impacted by commercial airlines back up and cancellations

You are just being Goofy

And your what about Trump claims are just as Goofy

Forum List

Back