While some Americans die in the freezing weather, Biden heads to a tropical vacation spot

A President taking vacation has happened ever since we had Presidents.
DC used to close down for the summer and Presidents would have the whole summer off.

Biden is taking a week…..stop whining
and yet you whined for the four years trump was president....and you are whining now about what i said....lol....

322555785_1573075729772582_2237159945920768275_n.jpg

unless its trump going to Florida....
I didn’t mind an occasional trip to Florida
I did mind weekly trips so he could play golf.

There are golf courses in DC he could use. That is what Obama did and Republicans bitched like hell over him playing golf

And of course the same media that skewers any Republican for doing something like this, senile Joe will get a pass.

Biden heading to U.S. Virgin Islands for vacation​

Remember when they bitched about Cancun Cruz for not being in TX when he had absolutely no control or responsibility for the problems. Nice that our Pretender of the US doesn't stay in country when disasters strike--NOT.

I didn’t mind an occasional trip to Florida
I did mind weekly trips so he could play golf.

There are golf courses in DC he could use. That is what Obama did and Republicans bitched like hell over him playing golf
thats what die hard party people do....bitch and moan about the same shit....

Your what ifs are a bunch of BS
I don’t care if a President takes vacation and I encourage it
Joe is the ultimate government pariah. 50 years of sucking on that fat tit. Not very good as a politician, promoted as a good one and has allegiance to the unseen masters who made sure he would "serve' as long as he wanted.

President Biden is retreating to the U.S. Virgin Islands on a taxpayer-funded vacation to close out 2022.

Who the fuck is "realclearenergy.org"? I can't even find a fact check record on them. Just because some blogger on the internet publishes a unverified piece, doesn't mean it has any basis in fact. Rather, if this is the only piece you can find to back up your beliefs, pretty much backs up the notion that this is just another right wing questionable source.

Did Biden flee the country DURING the storm like Ted Cruz? The storm is over. The clean up, hitch is entirely a states’ matter, is underway.

Joe Biden Leaving for Virgin Islands Vacation as Dozens Freeze to Death in United States​

AP22226526660452-1-640x480.jpg

Meanwhile, about 50 people were killed across the United States as a bomb cyclone of Arctic air created record winter storms and freezing temperatures across most of the country. The city of Buffalo suffered a “once-in-a-generation” storm as 43 inches of snow fell over the weekend. The death toll in Buffalo reached 27 as of Tuesday morning.

Who the fuck is "realclearenergy.org"? I can't even find a fact check record on them. Just because some blogger on the internet publishes a unverified piece, doesn't mean it has any basis in fact. Rather, if this is the only piece you can find to back up your beliefs, pretty much backs up the notion that this is just another right wing questionable source.
and of course all of your sources are just the absolute truth....right?....

Not to mention the STILL UNRESOLVED southern border disaster of his making.

The border disaster is Trump's making. He's the guy that drove illegal immigration to record numbers and declaring a National Emergency in 2019. When Trump took office, illegal immigration was at its lowest level in 50 years. Thank you President Obama.

Trump created the crisis to justify building the Wall. And he destroyed the entire immigration support system at the Southern Border, replacing them with camps for run by his inauguration donors in the "for profit" prison industry. And left the mess for Biden to clean up with no resources, no legislation, and border state governors looking to make a name for themselves with cruelty to migrants.

The border disaster is Trump's making. He's the guy that drove illegal immigration to record numbers and declaring a National Emergency in 2019. When Trump took office, illegal immigration was at its lowest level in 50 years. Thank you President Obama.

Trump created the crisis to justify building the Wall. And he destroyed the entire immigration support system at the Southern Border, replacing them with camps for run by his inauguration donors in the "for profit" prison industry. And left the mess for Biden to clean up with no resources, no legislation, and border state governors looking to make a name for themselves with cruelty to migrants.
I usually try to be cordial with women even if I disagree with them.
But you are full of shit, lady.

At 80, it's important that someone of his limited physical and mental abilities be given as much rest as possible.

Gee, I have to continually remind myself that Joe is only 80 years old. He looks, talks and acts more like a man of 90 years old! Do you think maybe he is lying to us about his age just as Barry lied about his place of birth?

Ahh, are you one of the butthurt boys about Abbott sending migrants on a warm bus to a sanctuary city where they were welcomed and given warm blankets?
Are you one of Abbott's Asseater's who lost power in Texas & still bow down to that incompetent jackass?

Yes, and I don't really give a shit where he goes. He's not in charge anyway, so let him be out of the way.
Correct. He's not in charge of holding Governors' hands, or doing their work for them. He did his part, and didn't condition it on which states supported him or not, like the shithead who disgraced the office from 2017-2021

Forum List

Back