While some Americans die in the freezing weather, Biden heads to a tropical vacation spot

Your complete ignorance is your calling card.
Thanks for your highly emotional, partisan, childish attempt at an insult, providing nothing substantial to the discussion.

Please retake your seat at the children's table and let the grown-ups talk.

Remember when they bitched about Cancun Cruz for not being in TX when he had absolutely no control or responsibility for the problems. Nice that our Pretender of the US doesn't stay in country when disasters strike--NOT.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Democrat.

SSDD

You're such a lying piece of shit cocksucker. You really are. 👍

Oh no, Joe has had his vaccines, his 'boosters', his 'booster-boosters', and has worn 2 (TWO) masks while declaring COVID to be an 'illness of the UN-vaccinated ... like a good little disinformation peddler and vaccine mandate imposer...

1672267880756.png

...right before getting COVID at least TWICE.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

You're such a lying piece of shit cocksucker. You really are. 👍

And as usual, without a shred of proof to support anything but trolling.

And of course the same media that skewers any Republican for doing something like this, senile Joe will get a pass.

Biden heading to U.S. Virgin Islands for vacation​

What else would you expect from a prick like that?

No, I'll continue to call out your lies and complete ignorance.
Let me know when you take time away from your childish attempts to insult to do anything else but...

Your post was nothing more than an 'Uh-UH', another failed attempt to contribute anything meaningful to the thread conversation.

Run along...

Let me know when you take time away from your childish attempts to insult to do anything else but...

Your post was nothing more than an 'Uh-UH', another failed attempt to contribute anything meaningful to the thread conversation.

Run along...
Ok, dickhead. You want to debate, let's debate. This won't end well for you.

Explain what you are alleging with this post:

Dementia-Joe seems to think private airlines should be punished for snowstorms...Democrats blame everyone - except themselves - for everything...

And after you do that, I will kick your ass once again.

Forum List

Back