While some Americans die in the freezing weather, Biden heads to a tropical vacation spot

President Biden is retreating to the U.S. Virgin Islands on a taxpayer-funded vacation to close out 2022.

US Virgin Islands are US a territory and their people are citizens
Biden is THEIR President

A military base is not impacted by commercial airlines back up and cancellations

You are just being Goofy

And your what about Trump claims are just as Goofy
and you are making excuses for the guy,something you would never do for trump under the same circumstances...like i said RW ..it doesnt look good.....

And of course the same media that skewers any Republican for doing something like this, senile Joe will get a pass.

Biden heading to U.S. Virgin Islands for vacation​

They can escape the extreme environment (of Earth)

until they can't (if you know what I mean)

Meaning, Some Day the environment will be extremely HOT and they will have no power to (and their money cannot buy) find relief.

So there's that. Let them have their day in the sun. God is not mocked. You reap what you sow.

and you are making excuses for the guy,something you would never do for trump under the same circumstances...like i said RW ..it doesnt look good.....

I didn’t give a shit if Trump flew out of Andrews AFB

I did object to weekly trips to Florida so he could play golf on his own course

And of course the same media that skewers any Republican for doing something like this, senile Joe will get a pass.

Biden heading to U.S. Virgin Islands for vacation​

He's senile. A real president would have visited upstate NY.

who paid for the fuel on the plane up and back?....

Now you are talking
The President is REQUIRED to take AF 1 on travel. Not only is it safer but serves as a secure command center

The US taxpayer is required to pay for protecting the President. That is our fault, not his

However, a President is required to pay for his own food and lodging on vacation. So your claims of a taxpayer funded trip is a lie

I didn’t give a shit if Trump flew out of Andrews AFB

I did object to weekly trips to Florida so he could play golf on his own course
yea im sure you wouldnt have got on the guy if he did vacation with the same situation...sorry RW you are to much of a democrat to not have got on the guy...

yea im sure you wouldnt have got on the guy if he did vacation with the same situation...sorry RW you are to much of a democrat to not have got on the guy...

Your what ifs are a bunch of BS
I don’t care if a President takes vacation and I encourage it

Now you are talking
The President is REQUIRED to take AF 1 on travel. Not only is it safer but serves as a command center

The US taxpayer is required to pay for protecting the President. That is our fault, not his

However, a President is required to pay for his own food and lodging on vacation. So your claims of a taxpayer funded trip is a lie
i didnt write the article did i?.....i was responding to someone here saying he pays his own expenses...but still it doesnt look good....

i didnt write the article did i?.....i was responding to someone here saying he pays his own expenses...but still it doesnt look good....

A President taking vacation has happened ever since we had Presidents.
DC used to close down for the summer and Presidents would have the whole summer off.

Biden is taking a week…..stop whining

Biden has already had something like 3X the vacations of Trump and more than any president in history. Maybe he needs a lot of rest from telling so many big lies. I hear reading cue cards can be exhausting.

Loving large on the people's dime..

It's good to be the Fascist authoritarian puppet.

Forum List

Back