While some Americans die in the freezing weather, Biden heads to a tropical vacation spot

After this kick in the teeth the people of Buffalo should never again vote for a Democrat. Little Black Sambo should be recalled.

The only ones really doing something are a bunch of white guys running about saving lives on their own personal snowmobiles. Those of another, ahem, complexion, are smashing, grabbing, looting and destroying.

The democrat slogan is now "we want dead people".

After this kick in the teeth the people of Buffalo should never again vote for a Democrat. Little Black Sambo should be recalled.

The only ones really doing something are a bunch of white guys running about saving lives on their own personal snowmobiles. Those of another, ahem, complexion, are smashing, grabbing, looting and destroying.

The democrat slogan is now "we want dead people".
Buffalo is just another example of inept Democrat leadership. We see it all over the US. Just like we see it in the White House.

And of course the same media that skewers any Republican for doing something like this, senile Joe will get a pass.

Biden heading to U.S. Virgin Islands for vacation​

What we need is a way to stop that fool from coming back

If Trump pulled this stunt, the left would never let us hear the end of it.

he had a great year eating ice cream, avoiding the border and blowing billions on a pointless war with powerless russia

It was a great year as our President passed a massive infrastructure bill, Gun legislation, climate control and led an international coalition to sanction Putin and rescue Ukraine

:dance:

Thanks for the comedy relief!!

I mean, it must be comedy sense what you just said is total bullshit! :laugh:
20220723_035719.jpg

Actually the more Potatohead is out of the country the better for the country. Good riddance!

The last thing we need is for Potatohead to be making decisions that will fuck things up. Like Obama said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck something up".
I agree, but I doubt there is any reason for concern about President Biden making any decisions. I believe that his handlers have been making all his decisions for some years.

Reminds me of a Texan heading for warmer weather during a cold spell...Democrats lost their minds over that one.
Because he's part of a corrupt Texas Republican Party that takes money from special interests not to fix the Texas power grid.

Now, what blame does Biden get for snowstorms? 🤔

the hypocrisy of rhe left is on full display here…but not just that, their ignorance of what a US senator can do
The Left is beyond desperate. Many things are now coming out that they never dreamed would see the light of day.

Elon Musk buying Twitter was like a nuclear bomb going off in their laps. They never dreamed that could happen much less their deepest secrets being laid wide open.

This is massive and the other social platforms or legacy.arr still refusing to give it the coverage out merits.

Forum List

Back