While we have the kids all in one place...

Then why haven't you started on the amendment? You claim to be a patriot, but you waste time rather than do what you believe will fix things.

After that you can go after OSHA. LMAO!!
It’s in the works.. I’m hoping for a little revolutionary action then taking care of business ya dig?

It’s in the works.. I’m hoping for a little revolutionary action then taking care of business ya dig?

Ann Coulter is an idiot. She's right about women also voting like idiots. I say this as a woman. We vote like idiots, like Big Govco is our daddy. But that does not mean you strip women of the right to vote.

Ann Coulter is an idiot. She's right about women also voting like idiots. I say this as a woman. We vote like idiots, like Big Govco is our daddy. But that does not mean you strip women of the right to vote.
It’s gotta be done If you want America to survive

Well why don't you tell us what it means, and also, why you referred to Putin as Teddy Roosevelt protecting "our culture and heritage". whose?
You don’t think American culture and heritage has been destroyed over the past 50 years?

I’m American but I can’t say that Russia is wrong for what they are doing

I can say they are wrong for what they are doing. And the fact that 141 out of 145 nations condemn them for it speaks volumes.

The claim that they are there to de-nazify the Ukraine is ridiculous.

You don’t think American culture and heritage has been destroyed over the past 50 years?

I think there have been changes over the last 50 years. Most of them have been positive. Civil Rights, Women's rights, Same Sex Marriage and breaking the church's hold on so many things, are all good for our nation.

I can say they are wrong for what they are doing. And the fact that 141 out of 145 nations condemn them for it speaks volumes.

The claim that they are there to de-nazify the Ukraine is ridiculous.
As somebody with first hand knowledge or this region, i would disagree

As somebody with first hand knowledge or this region, i would disagree

I would question the truth of your claim that you have first hand knowledge of the region.

But, regardless, the invasion of another country under such pretense is wrong. Which is why the heaviest sanctions in history have been levied against Russia.

I would question the truth of your claim that you have first hand knowledge of the region.

But, regardless, the invasion of another country under such pretense is wrong. Which is why the heaviest sanctions in history have been levied against Russia.
The information I’m getting from moving a few assets through Odessa is Russia is doing just fine.

I think there have been changes over the last 50 years. Most of them have been positive. Civil Rights, Women's rights, Same Sex Marriage and breaking the church's hold on so many things, are all good for our nation.

Civil Right--yes
Women's Rights--meh
SSM--no
"Breaking the church's hold"--definitely hard no

Forum List

Back