🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While We Were All Distracted With The Election, Obama Made A Sickening Move Against US Military!

"Were armies to be raised whenever a speck of war is visible in our horizon, we never should have been without them. Our resources would have been exhausted on dangers which have never happened, instead of being reserved for what is really to take place"
--Thomas Jefferson; from 6th State of the Union Address (Dec. 2, 1806)

While We Were All Distracted With The Election, Obama Made A Sickening Move Against US Military! SHARE if you think Obama is a traitor!?

American Column - SHARE if you think Obama is a traitor! | Facebook

I don't think I KNOW he's a traitor. I follow politics closely and he should be impeached for treason. He's a fraud.

True that he has been micromanaging the military and ignoring those who actually know what they are doing. He is surrounded by incompetent people who loathe the military. While he shrinks our military, and our ability to keep the country safe, he has helped increase the strength of our enemies. It's called destroying from within and we were warned about this. Our forefathers knew the only way America would be taken down was from enemies within.

I don't think we can chalk it all up to inexperience. They are following a playbook. The useful idiots in this country, a growing group, is so clueless about history. I doubt they'd object to Alinsky's rules or the Cloward-Piven strategy, IF they even understood it.

Virtually everything done by this administration is straight from those strategies. It's been a goal of the left for decades.

They have infiltrated the education system.

Now they control healthcare.

They control energy.

They have nearly half the people dependent.

Taking away guns remains a priority.

Obama's latest idea is to over regulate people's retirement accounts to the point where they'll have no choice but to let government take over the accounts. And government will spend it the second they get their nasty hands on it. Of course, there will be a promise to dole it out to people on retirement. Just like Social Security, the money will disappear as it gets used for things other than what is promised and the money will run out.

While We Were All Distracted With The Election, Obama Made A Sickening Move Against US Military - American Column

Forum List

Back