🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While we've been distracted an Oregon court just created a new gender

If one is born male, always been considered male, was drafted (therefore, a male), always considered himself male, what would be his legal recourse if someone, for whatever reason, used the feminine pronoun in referring to him?

Dunno, there4eyeM
Would that count as sexual her-assment?
<ba-dum-bum-CHING>

The future is now folks, male and female will slowly over time be replaced by these things.

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

Oregon court rules that ‘nonbinary’ is a legal gender

An Oregon circuit court has ruled that a resident can change their legal gender to “nonbinary,” a gender identity that is neither male nor female.

Jamie Shupe, who lives in Portland, Oregon, filed a petition on April 27 for what the court designates a legal “sex change.” Judge Amy Holmes Hehn granted the change on Friday.

“I was assigned male at birth due to biology,” Shupe told the Oregonian. “I’m stuck with that for life. My gender identity is definitely feminine. My gender identity has never been male, but I feel like I have to own up to my male biology. Being non-binary allows me to do that. I’m a mixture of both. I consider myself as a third sex.”

This is the first instance in the country that a court has ruled that “nonbinary” is a legal gender identification, according to the Transgender Law Center.

Oregon court rules that 'nonbinary' is a legal gender

These people are mentally ill, they've got psychological issues, they need help.

Everyone is either male or female, except actual Hermaphrodite's.
Lucy, what is that skinny two-headed chicken an emblem of?

Perhaps we should build a wall to keep men out of the nation. All of the mass murderers seem to be dudes.

No, but if we raised the age to purchase a gun to 30, there would be a serious reduction in gun violence.

Most mass shooters and gang bangers are men under 30. What's that tell you?
I do not believe that would seriously reduce gun violence. Those inclined toward gun violence would not let an age restriction stop them from getting and using a gun.

Perhaps we should build a wall to keep men out of the nation. All of the mass murderers seem to be dudes.

No, but if we raised the age to purchase a gun to 30, there would be a serious reduction in gun violence.

Most mass shooters and gang bangers are men under 30. What's that tell you?
I do not believe that would seriously reduce gun violence. Those inclined toward gun violence would not let an age restriction stop them from getting and using a gun.

Can you imagine hadit
what if the rules on "gender identity" applied to AGE.

So if you "identified" as 25, could you go drink or vote,
even if your BIRTH records said you were 16?

I'd LOVE to retire early at 50, because I "feel" 70!
Give me my benefits! Never mind what my birth certificate says....

Yes and within days we had goobers flooding our borders. I met a couple of them yesterday...homeless, lunatic, a six foot whatever with tits and a "therapy dog" (with no leash) that he constantly diddled as he insisted that public offices have to accommodate him and his twitchy dog. When he was reminded that the laws are for service dogs who actually are trained to perform a particular task because there is a liability issue in public places where there are children and disabled people, his smug response was "she'll be fine". Oh, ok.

This fucking loser had hopped in his car with his boyfriend and left San Luis Obispo behind for the greener pastures of Oregon. So now he's in my town, with my kids, living in his car somewhere around here where they run around.

Oh and as soon as he got obamacare, he got gastric bypass surgery on our dime and lost 200 lbs. And he must have his insurance right now because he needs to go see a doctor to remove a couple of staples that are still in there.
Entitlement pig.

If one is born male, always been considered male, was drafted (therefore, a male), always considered himself male, what would be his legal recourse if someone, for whatever reason, used the feminine pronoun in referring to him?

Are you one of the millions with an AR15?

do not believe that would seriously reduce gun violence. Those inclined toward gun violence would not let an age restriction stop them from getting and using a gun.

That's the problem with gun nutters. If it ONLY reduces gun crime and murders, then it ain't good enough.

While they continue to come up with zero ideas beyond everybody buy a gun.

Under 30 accounts for most of the mass shootings, most of the domestic violence shootings, most of the careless leave a gun lay around shootings and most if not all gang banger shootings.

And you think reducing that crime isn't worth the effort?
You think people on a terrorist watch list should be able to buy lots of guns too, don't ya?

What could go wrong?

There are two sexes, period. The State cannot make me see five fingers when there are only two.

I won't be using any terminology to identify sex other than male/female and their related terms in my writing or in addressing others.

If someone wants to go through the hassle of going to court and getting your gender changed on your B/C, I say go for it, hell give them a third choice. Its just like a legal name change.

At birth, however the binary choice remains, and is based on the equipment. The # of deviating cases isn't sufficient to warrant a concern.

You know, I have never heard that argument before. Interesting.

I have had this belief for quite a while. The 2nd makes no mention of age. The Fed's raised the age once to 21 and nothing bad happened.

Men under 30 could hunt, target shoot, etc. They just wouldn't be able to walk into a gun store and buy any weapons. When you are under the influence of testosterone and propaganda, a young man under 30 is not who you want buying AR15s and hundred of rounds of ammo.

At least you wouldn't have wanted ME armed like that under 30.
I speak from thuggery experience.

Excluding military men and police of course.

Again, how many gang bangers buy their guns legally?

And most gang bangers get their guns legally?

Any way they can. Steal yours if you had one. Use straw buyers (who are under 30), gun shows, private sellers, etc..any way they can.

Last couple.mass shooters bought their murder weapons shortly before killing people. They were under 30.

There are two sexes, period. The State cannot make me see five fingers when there are only two.

I won't be using any terminology to identify sex other than male/female and their related terms in my writing or in addressing others.

The nonbinary in the OP demands that you recognize it.

That reminds me, it's an "Mx", but not a she or he, so we need a new word.

Thoughts ?

And the walls came tumbling down.

Actually what should worry people more is that some nitwit next door in New Mexico Killed his wife and 4 kids in Roswell. Authorities suspect it was a domestic dispute that, of course with the guy doing harm to his family.

Police still unsure why New Mexico father gunned down wife, 4 kids

Or a ban keeping homosexuals out as they represent a disproportionate share of serial killers. I've seen reports that say anywhere from 45% to 60% of all serial killers are gay even though gays represent only roughly 4% of the population.

do not believe that would seriously reduce gun violence. Those inclined toward gun violence would not let an age restriction stop them from getting and using a gun.

That's the problem with gun nutters. If it ONLY reduces gun crime and murders, then it ain't good enough.

While they continue to come up with zero ideas beyond everybody buy a gun.

Under 30 accounts for most of the mass shootings, most of the domestic violence shootings, most of the careless leave a gun lay around shootings and most if not all gang banger shootings.

And you think reducing that crime isn't worth the effort?
You think people on a terrorist watch list should be able to buy lots of guns too, don't ya?

What could go wrong?

Dear Wilbur Right the problem on the left is not understanding
the DETERRENT effect if criminals KNOW that homeowners or residents
in a community have and carry guns and know how to use them.

For all the crimes that are DETERRED and avoided all together,
how do you expect to count those in the stats?

From what I have read, the key is equal enforcement,
either ALL people have access and use of guns so this is a given.
Or remove all guns from all people, which only works in a closed community.
It doesn't work if criminals from across a border can hop over, invade cities
and homes, then jump on a train and head out (as happened in Houston
with a predator who killed several people that way).

Because we have disparity and diversity in our populations,
and are not homogenous as some smaller countries,
America has more freedom to associate but also more risks that come with it.

with countries like Germany, Sweden, and Norway
they didn't have the same threats to security when they were homogenous
and citizens shared a sense of ownership of their community and nation;
but once immigrants poured in who didn't assimilate but attacked the
local residents, then the public cannot rely on citizens to be law abiding as before.

We'd have to teach and train people to follow the laws, and sign agreements;
and then use that process to screen out people who can't comply due to
mental or criminal issues using an accurate medical process.
Quit penalizing the law abiding people by depriving "easy targets of their rights"
but go through the work to identify the CRIMINAL violators who need special care.

Actually what should worry people more is that some nitwit next door in New Mexico Killed his wife and 4 kids in Roswell. Authorities suspect it was a domestic dispute that, of course with the guy doing harm to his family.

Or a ban keeping homosexuals out as they represent a disproportionate share of serial killers. I've seen reports that say anywhere from 45% to 60% of all serial killers are gay even though gays represent only roughly 4% of the population.

Dear Pop23 that is just as unfair as trying to punish all Christians as bigots
even though only a few are and others just don't believe same sex marriage is the same or
in endorsing it, which is a practice or behavior/religious ritual and not necessarily bigoted against
a person or group of people.

It is not constitutional to punish people collectively where it deprives them of liberty as if they committed a wrong when they didn't, it violates due process of law, and it punishes people by their beliefs.

What reports were those?

Forum List

Back