Whiny Papa John getting destroyed by its competitors...way to go!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I guess like most of us, we're getting sick and tired of the conservative whine.....this on going bull crap of if its not about me, the world will come to an end as we know it.

Papa John has historically whined about everything that effects their bottom line and now they're whining that the protest is costing them sales......as if its the king of the pizza fans....

Pizza Hut took a more subtle approach, saying it hadn’t noticed Papa John’s NFL problem.

Papa John’s Gets Badly Burned In Twitter War With DiGiorno
company’s CEO and founder, “Papa” John Schnatter, earlier this week claimed that NFL player protests were hurting pizza sales and blamed the football league for “not resolving the current debacle.”

Frozen pizza brand DiGiorno, owned by Nestle, said on Twitter that its sales were just fine:
And Pizza hut is having no problems either.....

We’re not seeing impact on any of that on our business,” Greg Creed, CEO of Pizza Hut parent company Yum Brands said on Thursday, according to Fortune.

Maybe just maybe you greedy whiny cuntservative white mf's maybe your pizza just sucks!!
200.webp

I guess like most of us, we're getting sick and tired of the conservative whine.....this on going bull crap of if its not about me, the world will come to an end as we know it.

Papa John has historically whined about everything that effects their bottom line and now they're whining that the protest is costing them sales......as if its the king of the pizza fans....

Pizza Hut took a more subtle approach, saying it hadn’t noticed Papa John’s NFL problem.

company’s CEO and founder, “Papa” John Schnatter, earlier this week claimed that NFL player protests were hurting pizza sales and blamed the football league for “not resolving the current debacle.”

Frozen pizza brand DiGiorno, owned by Nestle, said on Twitter that its sales were just fine:

We’re not seeing impact on any of that on our business,” Greg Creed, CEO of Pizza Hut parent company Yum Brands said on Thursday, according to Fortune.

Maybe just maybe you greedy whiny cuntservative white mf's maybe your pizza just sucks!!
200.webp

If the guy was Blacque you would be screaming racist whites.

200.webp

If the guy was Blacque you would be screaming racist whites.
And if grandpa had tits we'd call him grandma....next?

Forum List

Back