Whistle Blower Outted -- It is a Brennen era operative....

Sure it does. Zelensky asked for military aid and Trump asked for a favor -- investigate Biden, a candidate running in the 2020 election.

WTF, you seem to have an issue where you only read or hear every third word.

From the transcript...

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

President: I would like you to do us a favor though...

Oh, Trump's BEST case scenario is that he used the power of the presidency to try and solicit interference from a foreign government in the 2020 election by having a foreign government investigate his chief political rival.

The part of this I find most astonishing isn't Trump. He just makes shit up regularly, backed by nothing. Its the cultists who ape him, word for word, when the story they're repeating has absolutely nothing backing it up.
We have a transcript to back it up, and all you have is sleazy lying Schiff for Brains. The idea that it's illegal for the federal government to prosecute corrupt politicians just because they happen to be running for office doesn't pass the laugh test.

You have a transcript where Trump solicits the Urkainian president to open an investigation into Trumps chief political rival. Where Trump explicitly connects additional US aid.....to doing this favor for Trump.

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Ignore as you will. With support for impeachment skyrocketing, it doesn't matter what silly conspiracies you make up. The transcript says otherwise.
Pelosi's impeachment "inquiry" is already collapsing under the pile of lies that prompted it.

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Investigating the possibility of criminal conduct is not a thing of personal value. If it was Obama, Hillary and half of the people in their inner circle would be in jail.

Stop with the ignorant shit
Eliminating potential competition from the election they're both running in is a thing of value.
Not according to election law.
Says you, but you're a confirmed fucking moron.
Says the chief of the federal election commission.

No, says you offering us your venerably clueless pseudo-legal gibberish where you make up inane babble about the law and then insist that our government is bound to whatever you make up.

Um, no. It isn't.

In comparison to your comic misunderstandings of the law, we have what the head of the FEC *actually* said:

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png

"It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election. "

So much for your pseudo-legal gibberish. It doesn't amount to much, does it?

Of course it was, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Trump: The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Nope, that was two pages down from where he asked for the favor.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, by two pages, you mean ....

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelensky: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
Sorry, you rotting tree stump, but "the other thing" has no connection to "I would like you to do us a favor."
LOLOLOL

Oh, what other thing does it have to do with ...?

:popcorn:
"The other thing" refers to the investigation into Ukrainian interference in our election requested by Hillary and other sleazy lying Dims.
Fucking moron, that's what I said.

Zelensky says he's almost ready for military aid when Trump says do us a favor though and asks Zelensky to look into Ukrainian interference in the 2016, Zelensky says he will and then Trump says, "the other thing," look into Biden.

Are you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

Last edited:
Investigating the possibility of criminal conduct is not a thing of personal value. If it was Obama, Hillary and half of the people in their inner circle would be in jail.

Stop with the ignorant shit
Eliminating potential competition from the election they're both running in is a thing of value.

No, says you offering us your venerably clueless pseudo-legal gibberish where you make up inane babble about the law and then insist that our government is bound to whatever you make up.

Um, no. It isn't.

In comparison to your comic misunderstandings of the law, we have what the head of the FEC *actually* said:

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png

"It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election. "

Your quote doesn't define "thing of value" so it's a non sequitur.

You aren't good at this logic thing, are you?

From the transcript...

Oh, Trump's BEST case scenario is that he used the power of the presidency to try and solicit interference from a foreign government in the 2020 election by having a foreign government investigate his chief political rival.

The part of this I find most astonishing isn't Trump. He just makes shit up regularly, backed by nothing. Its the cultists who ape him, word for word, when the story they're repeating has absolutely nothing backing it up.
We have a transcript to back it up, and all you have is sleazy lying Schiff for Brains. The idea that it's illegal for the federal government to prosecute corrupt politicians just because they happen to be running for office doesn't pass the laugh test.

You have a transcript where Trump solicits the Urkainian president to open an investigation into Trumps chief political rival. Where Trump explicitly connects additional US aid.....to doing this favor for Trump.

Ignore as you will. With support for impeachment skyrocketing, it doesn't matter what silly conspiracies you make up. The transcript says otherwise.
Pelosi's impeachment "inquiry" is already collapsing under the pile of lies that prompted it.
Says you, the USMB fucking moron. But then, you also claim Viktor Shokin was investigating Hunter Biden. And your proof is -- you said so.

Um, no. It isn't.

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png

You aren't good at this logic thing, are you?
LOLOLOLOL

Look at a fucking moron trying to argue that eliminating competition from the election isn't a thing of value.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Um, no. It isn't.

D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png

Says you, citing yourself. I'll go with the head of the FEC over your pseudo-legal gibbering any day. As would any rational person.

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about.

While the head or the FEC does.

The Transcript does not support your ridiculous claim.
Sure it does. Zelensky asked for military aid and Trump asked for a favor -- investigate Biden, a candidate running in the 2020 election.
That wasn't the favor he asked for, cockroach.

Trump: The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
LOLOL

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelensky: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Ever???
There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

So where in that statement is Trump asking the Ukraine to "dig up dirt on Biden"? Where in any of his conversation did he demand they look into it? Where in any of that did he tell them to prosecute, dig up dirt or anything else on Biden or else?

Where?

LOLOL

Ever???
There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

So where in that statement is Trump asking the Ukraine to "dig up dirt on Biden"? Where in any of his conversation did he demand they look into it? Where in any of that did he tell them to prosecute, dig up dirt or anything else on Biden or else?

Where?
After Zelensky acknowledged he was ready to buy military equipment, trump asked him to do a favor. Look into the DNC server from the 2016 election and look into Biden sacking a prosecutor regarding Biden's son.

What do you think he wants Zelensky to look for, other than dirt, given Trump believes Biden's actions on that matter were corrupt?

LOLOL

Ever???

Where?
The Democrats in the House and in the Media told a LOT of bald-faced lies about that meeting. Trump dumped them on their asses though by releasing everything so promptly and without redactions. Now EVERYONE knows that they are lying. The American People are not fooled!

Every House Impeachment, except this one, has been kicked off by a Full House Vote. This one is a farce. A coup attempt is apt. The Left has been threatening to impeach Trump since before he was even sworn in. You have nothing. You have not accepted the results of the 2016 election. You fool no one!

Here's the constitution. Just quote the relevant passage calling for a full house vote to open an impeachment inquiry.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

......no, go ahead. I'll wait.

What? There is no such requirement....in law, the rules of the House, or most importantly, the Constitution?

So much for the hysteric 'coup' narrative. The House has every authority to impeach, every authority to open an impeachment inquiry.
Where does it say Trump can't ask foreign governments to help the US investigate corrupt American politicians?

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Prosecuting a crook is not a thing of value in terms of election law, moron. It has to be tangible, like money. This was debated ad nauseum during the Russian collusion hoax.

What crook? Remember, your conspiracy is gloriously fact free. There is no evidence of any crime. There was no prosecution for any crime.

Your entire story is made up.

What we have actual evidence for.....is Trump soliciting a foreign government to try and hurt his chief political rival. Explicitly connecting US aid to the investigation of his rival....[/qutoe]
That's a total lie. We have the transcript.

Investigating Democrat crooks is always a benefit to the nation.
Extorting a campaign benefit from a foreign leader is not investigation. It is extortion. And illegal.
The Transcript does not support your ridiculous claim.

From the transcript...

71270037_1350544935069971_7062969724228861952_n.jpg

Here's the constitution. Just quote the relevant passage calling for a full house vote to open an impeachment inquiry.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

......no, go ahead. I'll wait.

What? There is no such requirement....in law, the rules of the House, or most importantly, the Constitution?

So much for the hysteric 'coup' narrative. The House has every authority to impeach, every authority to open an impeachment inquiry.
Where does it say Trump can't ask foreign governments to help the US investigate corrupt American politicians?

(a) Prohibition

Prosecuting a crook is not a thing of value in terms of election law, moron. It has to be tangible, like money. This was debated ad nauseum during the Russian collusion hoax.

What crook? Remember, your conspiracy is gloriously fact free. There is no evidence of any crime. There was no prosecution for any crime.

Your entire story is made up.

What we have actual evidence for.....is Trump soliciting a foreign government to try and hurt his chief political rival. Explicitly connecting US aid to the investigation of his rival....[/qutoe]
That's a total lie. We have the transcript.

Its the obvious truth. Again, directly from the transcript:

"President Zelenskyy: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though...."

Trump explicitly connected the favor and help from the US. So much so, that this was the Ukrainian summary of the conversation BEFORE the details were leaked:

"Donald Trump Expressed his conviction that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve Ukraine's image and complete the investigation of corruption cases that have held back cooperation between the Ukraine and the United States."

Trump is wildly corrupt, attempting to use US tax payer aid to compel a foreign government to interfere in the 2020 election to benefit Trump's own campaign.

The whistleblower rules were in place since May 24, 2018.

Trump called Zelensky on July 25, 2019.

The recent complain was received in Aug. 12, 2019.

That's one heck of a crystal ball these guys are consulting, changing rules so far in advance, more than a year before Trump extorted Zelensky, and almost a year before the latter was even elected. And you are so very perspicacious to bring this to our attention. Pure genius.
worth repeating....

the form was printed in May of 2018, a year and 3 months before the whistleblower reported it in Aug of 2019

:lol: yeah, one heck of crystal ball....!!!!!

You'd think these right wingers would know better by now to not believe their sources without checking them....

plus the IG weighed in with a tweet, saying the whistle blower gave them BOTH first hand and second hand info, and his investigators corroborated the second hand info.

You just look dumber by the day. There was NO first hand information since the LEAKER, not whistleblower was NOT present. There has been NO corroboration of any of your lies. You just look completely desperate as this whole thing is blowing up in your face. Again.
Aww, it's so adorable watching rightards run with talking points.

Aww, it's just pathetic watching a little yellow coward have to eat his own crap. You and your idiot fellow cowards must be the only people on the planet who think getting a lot of money through quid pro quo like Biden and his cokehead son did does not enrich you. Then again you are a laughingstock......
LOLOL

Imbecile...

You utterly failed to demonstrate quid pro quo.

:dance:

Spoken by a true moron. Quid pro qup proven and settled. Just like the fact that you are an uneducated little yellow coward who has AGAIN moved the goal posts. One would think you'd be embarrassed to be so stupid, yet you keep lowering the bar.

worth repeating....

the form was printed in May of 2018, a year and 3 months before the whistleblower reported it in Aug of 2019

:lol: yeah, one heck of crystal ball....!!!!!

You'd think these right wingers would know better by now to not believe their sources without checking them....

plus the IG weighed in with a tweet, saying the whistle blower gave them BOTH first hand and second hand info, and his investigators corroborated the second hand info.

You just look dumber by the day. There was NO first hand information since the LEAKER, not whistleblower was NOT present. There has been NO corroboration of any of your lies. You just look completely desperate as this whole thing is blowing up in your face. Again.
Aww, it's so adorable watching rightards run with talking points.

Aww, it's just pathetic watching a little yellow coward have to eat his own crap. You and your idiot fellow cowards must be the only people on the planet who think getting a lot of money through quid pro quo like Biden and his cokehead son did does not enrich you. Then again you are a laughingstock......
LOLOL

Imbecile...

You utterly failed to demonstrate quid pro quo.

:dance:

Spoken by a true moron. Quid pro qup proven and settled. Just like the fact that you are an uneducated little yellow coward who has AGAIN moved the goal posts. One would think you'd be embarrassed to be so stupid, yet you keep lowering the bar.

And by 'proven', you mean completely imagined?

Remember, there's no evidence of any crime. Let alone an investigation. Let alone a prosecution. Your story is entirely made up.

Back in reality, we have the actual transcript of Trump's call:

"President Zelenskyy: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though...."

Trump explicitly connected the favor and help from the US. So much so, that this was the Ukrainian summary of the conversation BEFORE the details were leaked:

"Donald Trump Expressed his conviction that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve Ukraine's image and complete the investigation of corruption cases that have held back cooperation between the Ukraine and the United States."

Trump is wildly corrupt, attempting to use US tax payer aid to compel a foreign government to interfere in the 2020 election to benefit Trump's own campaign.

From the transcript...

Yup. First line on page 3.

What line and what page is Biden brought up?

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

Forum List

Back