Whistle Blower Outted -- It is a Brennen era operative....

Investigating Democrat crooks is always a benefit to the nation.
Extorting a campaign benefit from a foreign leader is not investigation. It is extortion. And illegal.
The Transcript does not support your ridiculous claim.
Sure it does. Zelensky asked for military aid and Trump asked for a favor -- investigate Biden, a candidate running in the 2020 election.
That wasn't the favor he asked for, cockroach.
Of course it was, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Trump: The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Nope, that was two pages down from where he asked for the favor.

Here's the constitution. Just quote the relevant passage calling for a full house vote to open an impeachment inquiry.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

......no, go ahead. I'll wait.

What? There is no such requirement....in law, the rules of the House, or most importantly, the Constitution?

So much for the hysteric 'coup' narrative. The House has every authority to impeach, every authority to open an impeachment inquiry.
Where does it say Trump can't ask foreign governments to help the US investigate corrupt American politicians?
§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Investigating the possibility of criminal conduct is not a thing of personal value. If it was Obama, Hillary and half of the people in their inner circle would be in jail.

Stop with the ignorant shit
Eliminating potential competition from the election they're both running in is a thing of value.
So to get out of being held responsible for possible criminal conduct all you have to do is run for office?

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE TERMINALLY STUPID???
LOLOL

I like how you repeat back to me what you think I said; only get what I said completely ass backwards -- and then call me terminally stupid for what you said, not what I said.

Running for office is what makes such conduct criminal. If either Trump or Biden were not running, Trump's actions would not be illegal.

Extorting a campaign benefit from a foreign leader is not investigation. It is extortion. And illegal.
Sure it does. Zelensky asked for military aid and Trump asked for a favor -- investigate Biden, a candidate running in the 2020 election.

WTF, you seem to have an issue where you only read or hear every third word.

From the transcript...

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

President: I would like you to do us a favor though...

Oh, Trump's BEST case scenario is that he used the power of the presidency to try and solicit interference from a foreign government in the 2020 election by having a foreign government investigate his chief political rival.

The part of this I find most astonishing isn't Trump. He just makes shit up regularly, backed by nothing. Its the cultists who ape him, word for word, when the story they're repeating has absolutely nothing backing it up.
We have a transcript to back it up, and all you have is sleazy lying Schiff for Brains. The idea that it's illegal for the federal government to prosecute corrupt politicians just because they happen to be running for office doesn't pass the laugh test.

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Investigating the possibility of criminal conduct is not a thing of personal value. If it was Obama, Hillary and half of the people in their inner circle would be in jail.

Eliminating potential competition from the election they're both running in is a thing of value.
So to get out of being held responsible for possible criminal conduct all you have to do is run for office?

What criminal conduct? With evidence, please. Not just batshit conspiracy theories backed by nothing.
Quid quo pro, is the crime, asshole, and we have a video of the crime.

No, you don't. You have no crime, you have no evidence of a crime, you have the Ukraine confirming that there is no evidence of a crime. And there was no investigation of Biden's son.

So no only is your latest round of conspiracy batshit fact free.......its a stupid story. But that's never stopped you before.

A CIA analyst just stopped short of naming the whistle-blower who he described as a LEAKER not a protected whistle-blower. He also went on to explain that the form and requirement for first hand knowledge were removed specifically for this leaker in an attempt to give him/her cover and make it so they can not be investigated. He went on to state that this individual was a deep state operative with direct connections to John Brennen and Obama. Laura Ingraham stopped him short of naming the individual that he clearly had the name of...

The Attempted Coup De'Taut is ongoing. The deep state is trying every trick in the book to get Trump! This is blatant treason and it needs to be taken out...

These people are brazen and criminals!

And by 'Coup', you mean an impeachment, explicitly laid out in the constitution as within the power of the House of Representatives?

I don't think 'coup' means what you think it means.
Every House Impeachment, except this one, has been kicked off by a Full House Vote. This one is a farce. A coup attempt is apt. The Left has been threatening to impeach Trump since before he was even sworn in. You have nothing. You have not accepted the results of the 2016 election. You fool no one!

Here's the constitution. Just quote the relevant passage calling for a full house vote to open an impeachment inquiry.

What? There is no such requirement....in law, the rules of the House, or most importantly, the Constitution?

So much for the hysteric 'coup' narrative. The House has every authority to impeach, every authority to open an impeachment inquiry.
Where does it say Trump can't ask foreign governments to help the US investigate corrupt American politicians?

(a) Prohibition

Prosecuting a crook is not a thing of value in terms of election law, moron. It has to be tangible, like money. This was debated ad nauseum during the Russian collusion hoax.

What criminal conduct? With evidence, please. Not just batshit conspiracy theories backed by nothing.

No, you don't. You have no crime, you have no evidence of a crime, you have the Ukraine confirming that there is no evidence of a crime. And there was no investigation of Biden's son.

So no only is your latest round of conspiracy batshit fact free.......its a stupid story. But that's never stopped you before.
He's on video demanding that the guy prosecuting his son be fired. What more could you possibly ask for?

iu

Newsflash... the phone call corroborates the WB claims idiot
Liar... I've read the transcripts and it does not!

Now you lying piece of shit get this.. The whole thing is a made up sham. It was wholly contrived and Adam Schiff is part of the Coup attempt. He CLEARLY HAS FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF THE LEAKIER. Now why would this lying bastard have that knowledge prior to it even being presented?

The deep state and Schiff are colluding. They orchestrated the change in policy for the individual to keep from being investigated or outed.. They planted the 3rd hand information and then protected the leaker from prosecution with the rule change, which was done in secret.

This was a god damn frame job.... AGAIN!
Your posting reeks of desperation.
Nope.. Just Pissed at the deception and lying you fucking people are involved in... America needs to purge you idiots...

You first, you Cult45 lying sack of shit.

Trump: The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, by two pages, you mean ....

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelensky: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Every House Impeachment, except this one, has been kicked off by a Full House Vote. This one is a farce. A coup attempt is apt. The Left has been threatening to impeach Trump since before he was even sworn in. You have nothing. You have not accepted the results of the 2016 election. You fool no one!

(a) Prohibition

Not according to election law.

And by 'Coup', you mean an impeachment, explicitly laid out in the constitution as within the power of the House of Representatives?

(a) Prohibition

Prosecuting a crook is not a thing of value in terms of election law, moron. It has to be tangible, like money. This was debated ad nauseum during the Russian collusion hoax.
You have zero evidence Biden did anything wrong. And again, elimination Democrats from the race is a thing of value to Trump's campaign. You're an absolute fucking moron to think otherwise.

He's on video demanding that the guy prosecuting his son be fired. What more could you possibly ask for?

iu
Now you're lying, fucking moron. Shokin was not investigating Hunter Biden when Shokin was fired.

From the transcript...

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Oh, Trump's BEST case scenario is that he used the power of the presidency to try and solicit interference from a foreign government in the 2020 election by having a foreign government investigate his chief political rival.

The part of this I find most astonishing isn't Trump. He just makes shit up regularly, backed by nothing. Its the cultists who ape him, word for word, when the story they're repeating has absolutely nothing backing it up.
We have a transcript to back it up, and all you have is sleazy lying Schiff for Brains. The idea that it's illegal for the federal government to prosecute corrupt politicians just because they happen to be running for office doesn't pass the laugh test.

You have a transcript where Trump solicits the Urkainian president to open an investigation into Trumps chief political rival. Where Trump explicitly connects additional US aid.....to doing this favor for Trump.

Ignore as you will. With support for impeachment skyrocketing, it doesn't matter what silly conspiracies you make up. The transcript says otherwise.

LOLOL

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelensky: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Ever???
Sorry, you rotting tree stump, but "the other thing" has no connection to "I would like you to do us a favor."

(a) Prohibition

Says you, but you're a confirmed fucking moron.

From the transcript...

You have a transcript where Trump solicits the Urkainian president to open an investigation into Trumps chief political rival. Where Trump explicitly connects additional US aid.....to doing this favor for Trump.

Ignore as you will. With support for impeachment skyrocketing, it doesn't matter what silly conspiracies you make up. The transcript says otherwise.
He doesn't do that. You have your head up your ass.

LOLOL

Ever???
Sorry, you rotting tree stump, but "the other thing" has no connection to "I would like you to do us a favor."
LOLOLOL

Oh, what other thing does it have to do with ...?

:popcorn:

iu
Now you're lying, fucking moron. Shokin was not investigating Hunter Biden when Shokin was fired.

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

LOLOL

Ever???
LOLOLOL

Oh, what other thing does it have to do with ...?

:popcorn:
"The other thing" refers to the investigation into Ukrainian interference in our election requested by Hillary and other sleazy lying Dims.

(a) Prohibition

Says you, but you're a confirmed fucking moron.
Says the chief of the federal election commission.

(a) Prohibition

What crook? Remember, your conspiracy is gloriously fact free. There is no evidence of any crime. There was no prosecution for any crime.

Your entire story is made up.

What we have actual evidence for.....is Trump soliciting a foreign government to try and hurt his chief political rival. Explicitly connecting US aid to the investigation of his rival.

Using the Office of the Presidency for Trump's personal gain. And then of course, trying to cover it up. Abusing his office by putting a conversation with no particular national security implications into a secure sever for transcripts of high national security implications in an attempt to limit access to evidence of his crimes. Then Trump lied about it. And had his people lie about it.

And since, Trump has threatened investigators into Trump's crimes with arrest for treason. With Trump making up even more stories about the Whistleblower, trying to use his office to reveal who the whistleblower is, in explicit violation of whistleblower laws. And incredibly, this dipshit of a POTUS has also solicited other governments to interfere in the 2020 election.

Which might explain why Trump is shitting his pants with manic tweet storms (83 tweets in a single weekend), hysteric babbling about 'civil wars' and 'treason' and 'coups' and 'stock market crashes'. And why support for impeachment continues to skyrocket.

Forum List

Back