Whistle Blower Outted -- It is a Brennen era operative....

Extorting a campaign benefit from a foreign leader is not investigation. It is extortion. And illegal.
It didn't happen, shit for brains.
Trump told us it did!
Wrong, shit for brains.
Well then, I would like you to do us a favor though.

Curious the ad hominem comes with your post as gravy comes with mashed potatoes.

You aren't actually expecting me to treat you with respect, are you?
As you have never shown respect for anything, I must say "no".

It didn't happen, shit for brains.
Trump told us it did!
Wrong, shit for brains.
Well then, I would like you to do us a favor though.

Curious the ad hominem comes with your post as gravy comes with mashed potatoes.

You aren't actually expecting me to treat you with respect, are you?
As you have never shown respect for anything, I must say "no".
I don't show respect for leftwing scum, period.

The WB went through all the required legal steps . That’s not leaking stupid
LOL
Well you ignorant welp...

They changed the rules specifically for this individual... so that they could not be investigated, so that the origins of the leak were hidden...

This is organized crime and illegal.

Why bother arguing with you... You can accept basic facts... You are trying everything to put your fingers in your ears and go la la la la....

No point showing you evidence or facts cause you just ignore them or claim stupidity...

So lets start with basic facts, the Whistleblower is a Whistleblower and all you are doing is trying to discredit anything he says without even knowing who he is... This makes you look stupid...
The whistleblowers, one is a registered Democrat and the other is a career IRS official they absolutely cannot be trusted

Extorting a campaign benefit from a foreign leader is not investigation. It is extortion. And illegal.
The Transcript does not support your ridiculous claim.
Sure it does. Zelensky asked for military aid and Trump asked for a favor -- investigate Biden, a candidate running in the 2020 election.
That wasn't the favor he asked for, cockroach.
Even as Trump said so today.
Wrong, asshole.
Yes. Yes he did. He asked China to do the same. In the midst of his flailing trade war.

of course it is, The biggest mistake Trump made was not firing any and all Obama Holdovers. they cannot be trusted and they do not have the best interest of the US in mind.

of course it is, The biggest mistake Trump made was not firing any and all Obama Holdovers. they cannot be trusted and they do not have the best interest of the US in mind.
Yep,
It’s impossible for a Obama appointee not to be biased

Yep,
It’s impossible for a Obama appointee not to be biased
Agree and since they are an Obama supporter in the first places shows that they are mentally deficient to start with

A CIA analyst just stopped short of naming the whistle-blower who he described as a LEAKER not a protected whistle-blower. He also went on to explain that the form and requirement for first hand knowledge were removed specifically for this leaker in an attempt to give him/her cover and make it so they can not be investigated. He went on to state that this individual was a deep state operative with direct connections to John Brennen and Obama. Laura Ingraham stopped him short of naming the individual that he clearly had the name of...

The Attempted Coup De'Taut is ongoing. The deep state is trying every trick in the book to get Trump! This is blatant treason and it needs to be taken out...

These people are brazen and criminals!

And by 'Coup', you mean an impeachment, explicitly laid out in the constitution as within the power of the House of Representatives?

I don't think 'coup' means what you think it means.
Every House Impeachment, except this one, has been kicked off by a Full House Vote. This one is a farce. A coup attempt is apt. The Left has been threatening to impeach Trump since before he was even sworn in. You have nothing. You have not accepted the results of the 2016 election. You fool no one!

Here's the constitution. Just quote the relevant passage calling for a full house vote to open an impeachment inquiry.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

......no, go ahead. I'll wait.

What? There is no such requirement....in law, the rules of the House, or most importantly, the Constitution?

So much for the hysteric 'coup' narrative. The House has every authority to impeach, every authority to open an impeachment inquiry.
Where does it say Trump can't ask foreign governments to help the US investigate corrupt American politicians?
§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or​

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.​

Then justify the phone call. Tell us how it was in the best interest of the nation. It benefits the 2020 re-election campaign, but how does it benefit our nation?
Investigating Democrat crooks is always a benefit to the nation.
Sure it does. Zelensky asked for military aid and Trump asked for a favor -- investigate Biden, a candidate running in the 2020 election.

WTF, you seem to have an issue where you only read or hear every third word.

From the transcript...

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

President: I would like you to do us a favor though...

Then justify the phone call. Tell us how it was in the best interest of the nation. It benefits the 2020 re-election campaign, but how does it benefit our nation?
Of course it was, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Trump: The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.

A CIA analyst just stopped short of naming the whistle-blower who he described as a LEAKER not a protected whistle-blower. He also went on to explain that the form and requirement for first hand knowledge were removed specifically for this leaker in an attempt to give him/her cover and make it so they can not be investigated. He went on to state that this individual was a deep state operative with direct connections to John Brennen and Obama. Laura Ingraham stopped him short of naming the individual that he clearly had the name of...

The Attempted Coup De'Taut is ongoing. The deep state is trying every trick in the book to get Trump! This is blatant treason and it needs to be taken out...

These people are brazen and criminals!

And by 'Coup', you mean an impeachment, explicitly laid out in the constitution as within the power of the House of Representatives?

Every House Impeachment, except this one, has been kicked off by a Full House Vote. This one is a farce. A coup attempt is apt. The Left has been threatening to impeach Trump since before he was even sworn in. You have nothing. You have not accepted the results of the 2016 election. You fool no one!

Here's the constitution. Just quote the relevant passage calling for a full house vote to open an impeachment inquiry.

What? There is no such requirement....in law, the rules of the House, or most importantly, the Constitution?

So much for the hysteric 'coup' narrative. The House has every authority to impeach, every authority to open an impeachment inquiry.
Where does it say Trump can't ask foreign governments to help the US investigate corrupt American politicians?

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Investigating the possibility of criminal conduct is not a thing of personal value. If it was Obama, Hillary and half of the people in their inner circle would be in jail.

Stop with the ignorant shit

Wrong, asshole.
Yes. Yes he did. He asked China to do the same. In the midst of his flailing trade war.
It was more like -- China, if you're listening....

From the transcript...

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Oh, Trump's BEST case scenario is that he used the power of the presidency to try and solicit interference from a foreign government in the 2020 election by having a foreign government investigate his chief political rival.

The part of this I find most astonishing isn't Trump. He just makes shit up regularly, backed by nothing. Its the cultists who ape him, word for word, when the story they're repeating has absolutely nothing backing it up.

(a) Prohibition

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Investigating the possibility of criminal conduct is not a thing of personal value. If it was Obama, Hillary and half of the people in their inner circle would be in jail.

Eliminating potential competition from the election they're both running in is a thing of value.

From the transcript...

Oh, Trump's BEST case scenario is that he used the power of the presidency to try and solicit interference from a foreign government in the 2020 election by having a foreign government investigate his chief political rival.

The part of this I find most astonishing isn't Trump. He just makes shit up regularly, backed by nothing. Its the cultists who ape him, word for word, when the story they're repeating has absolutely nothing backing it up.
I see his defense as either he was just joking, he didn't really mean it and he wasn't meant to be taken literally; or ....

he'll state the transcript is wrong and deny ever saying it like that.

From the transcript...

I see his defense as either he was just joking, he didn't really mean it and he wasn't meant to be taken literally; or ....

he'll state the transcript is wrong and deny ever saying it like that.

Trump lies like he's breathing. But why would these fools ape him, like his babble is anything more than the batshit he just made up on the fly?

That's what I don't understand.

(a) Prohibition

Eliminating potential competition from the election they're both running in is a thing of value.
So to get out of being held responsible for possible criminal conduct all you have to do is run for office?

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE TERMINALLY STUPID???

(a) Prohibition

So to get out of being held responsible for possible criminal conduct all you have to do is run for office?

What criminal conduct? With evidence, please. Not just batshit conspiracy theories backed by nothing.

Wrong, asshole.
You're just another lying leftwing douchebag, so what's the point of continuing this exchange?

(a) Prohibition

What criminal conduct? With evidence, please. Not just batshit conspiracy theories backed by nothing.
Quid quo pro, is the crime, asshole, and we have a video of the crime.

Forum List

Back