Whistle Blower Outted -- It is a Brennen era operative....

I don't know why everybody keeps on calling him/her a whistle blower.

he is a leaker.

a rogue CIA leftover leaker from the past administration.
nah.... a leaker goes straight to the press

a whistle blower, follows the agency rules and process to report an alleged abuse or criminality.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general’s office said Friday it is reviewing past investigations into the owner of a gas company linked to former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden’s son, raising the possibility of restarting probes.

And yet the Left just assured us that Hunter wasn't being probed when Quid Pro Quo Joe put a $Billion bounty on the Ukraine prosecutor.
Funny...after Trump withheld aid and strong armed them....they are suddenly investigating his political rival. A small country dependent on the US to hold off the Russian bear does not want to anger the president. Imagine that.
Inferring that Trump committed a crime is not evidence of a crime. However, we have Biden on video demanding quid quo pro.

carrying out USA policy is a crime now?? I didn't know that
That's exactly what you are accusing Trump of, moron, carrying out government policy.
He's being accused of asking foreign govt's to help him win an election by digging up dirt on Bidens The moron says he's for rooting out corruption Well then 2 things,,, When did he ask those 3 gov'ts for help rooting out a non political person and why can't he start with himself?? A man with no ethics.....a man who bashes anyone disagreeing with him A man who would be king

Show everyone where Trump said he wanted any foreign government to help him win an election. You guys just make shit up as you go along and increasingly it's not sticking to the wall. Pretty soon corrupt DNC officials along with corrupt DOJ officials (left over from the last Obama administration) will be drowning in their own shit.

Really?? Pop quiz, THIS easy? Lemme at it.

Anything else? Want to know what color the sky is or which oceans have water in them?

Sorry, Trump never asked Russia to help him win an election, he asked them to find Hillary's missing emails (the ones she illegally scrubbed before investigators could get them) and after all, Trump was making a joke. Other than being completely off topic your post is ridiculous. Now back to the subject, show me where Trump asked the Ukrainian President to help him win an election. Let's see your proof. As with Hillary, Trump is going after corruption which seems to be rife in the Democrat establishment. You have Schiff the liar, Nadler the deposed head of IC, Pelosi the 'impeachment' bunny, Maxine Waters the loud-mouth babbling fool.....

Clearly you don't grok what the word "joke" means.

Your question was answered, directly WITH proof. Took about three-tenths of a second, not exactly the most challenging one I've ever seen. Perhaps you'd like to move on to more complex ones like which way down is or how much two plus two makes.

And no I don't "have" Schiff et al, any of those people. I have ONE dumb questioner who wants to Peewee Herman the answer he gets because he didn't think about the question before he plopped it.

But here, Peewee: Bonus track

Sometimes you want to knock your head against a wall talking to republicans Trump asks for help from Russia Ukraine and China knowing it's impeachable and he says Whadda you gonna do about it and repubs bow down asking for another

That's exactly what you are accusing Trump of, moron, carrying out government policy.
He's being accused of asking foreign govt's to help him win an election by digging up dirt on Bidens The moron says he's for rooting out corruption Well then 2 things,,, When did he ask those 3 gov'ts for help rooting out a non political person and why can't he start with himself?? A man with no ethics.....a man who bashes anyone disagreeing with him A man who would be king

Show everyone where Trump said he wanted any foreign government to help him win an election. You guys just make shit up as you go along and increasingly it's not sticking to the wall. Pretty soon corrupt DNC officials along with corrupt DOJ officials (left over from the last Obama administration) will be drowning in their own shit.

Anything else? Want to know what color the sky is or which oceans have water in them?

Sorry, Trump never asked Russia to help him win an election, he asked them to find Hillary's missing emails (the ones she illegally scrubbed before investigators could get them) and after all, Trump was making a joke. Other than being completely off topic your post is ridiculous. Now back to the subject, show me where Trump asked the Ukrainian President to help him win an election. Let's see your proof. As with Hillary, Trump is going after corruption which seems to be rife in the Democrat establishment. You have Schiff the liar, Nadler the deposed head of IC, Pelosi the 'impeachment' bunny, Maxine Waters the loud-mouth babbling fool.....

Your question was answered, directly WITH proof. Took about three-tenths of a second, not exactly the most challenging one I've ever seen. Perhaps you'd like to move on to more complex ones like which way down is or how much two plus two makes.

And no I don't "have" Schiff et al, any of those people. I have ONE dumb questioner who wants to Peewee Herman the answer he gets because he didn't think about the question before he plopped it.

the house dems changed the whistle blower rules eliminating the requirement for first hand knowledge just before this whistelblower claim was filed. Liar Shiff had advance knowledge that a Trump hater in the CIA was going to file the false report.

It was all a corrupt dem set up, and the truth is coming out. Pencil neck Schiff should be charged and removed from office for treason.

Sometimes you want to knock your head against a wall talking to republicans Trump asks for help from Russia Ukraine and China knowing it's impeachable and he says Whadda you gonna do about it and repubs bow down asking for another

amazing to watch your ignorant political bias. the hillary campaign did exactly what you are claiming Trump is doing but you said nothing. She even PAID for the false foreign interference, but thats OK, right, dems are above the law and the Clintons make the laws to suit their corruption.

Geez dude, wake the fuck up.

the house dems changed the whistle blower rules eliminating the requirement for first hand knowledge just before this whistelblower claim was filed. Liar Shiff had advance knowledge that a Trump hater in the CIA was going to file the false report.

It was all a corrupt dem set up, and the truth is coming out. Pencil neck Schiff should be charged and removed from office for treason.

pogo thinks the truth is funny. I think pogo is a brain dead liberal tool

Yuh huh, just as the whisteblower was "outted" amirite? Because anyone who exposes corruption on "muh team" must be dragged out and charged with capital crimes because ve haf vays, and Ein Treib über alles and shit.

You're like the attorney pleading that his client's murder charge should be dismissed because the judge who signed the search warrant didn't dot the I in the name in his signature. Bravo Madge. Für tribe und country.

amazing to watch your ignorant political bias. the hillary campaign did exactly what you are claiming Trump is doing but you said nothing. She even PAID for the false foreign interference, but thats OK, right, dems are above the law and the Clintons make the laws to suit their corruption.

Maybe we should have impeached Hillary??? Oh wait..........

Yuh huh, just as the whisteblower was "outted" amirite? Because anyone who exposes corruption on "muh team" must be dragged out and charged with capital crimes because ve haf vays, and Ein Treib über alles and shit.

You're like the attorney pleading that his client's murder charge should be dismissed because the judge who signed the search warrant didn't dot the I in the name in his signature. Bravo Madge. Für tribe und country.

how do you explain the dems changing the whistleblower rules the day before this claim was submitted?

And abuse of the public trust means nothing to you huh mr patriot Redfish?

when she was SecState and was directly responsible for the deaths of 4 americans in Libya? Yes, you are correct she should have been impeached.

Oh, maybe you are talking about when she paid Russians to create a fake dossier on Trump or when she deleted 33,000 emails after they were subpoenaed by congress.

And Barr needs to be impeached too for not following the law against his republican cronies

how do you explain the dems changing the whistleblower rules the day before this claim was submitted?

I don't need to. That's your obsession, not mine.

My observation, from the beginning of this thread, has been and remains that your "tribe"' thinks the idea of whistleblowing is somehow punishable ("outted"), ergo the whistleblowee should get off scot free. That's a very interesting revelation of motivations. Corruption: OK. Pointing out corruption: "treason". Interesting psychology indeed.

that means a lot to me and it should to you as well. How do you explain the dems changing the whistleblower rules the day before this claim was submitted?

I don't need to. That's your obsession, not mine.

My observation, from the beginning of this thread, has been and remains that your "tribe"' thinks the idea of whistleblowing is somehow punishable, ergo the whistleblowee should get off scot free. That's a very interesting revelation of motivations.

totally wrong, but when one party in control of congress changes the rules for political reasons that should be reported and addressed. Generally whistleblowers should remain anonymous and be protected, but if they have committed fraud they should be punished in accordance with fraud statutes.

Perhaps if it did he'd have to be "Bluefish"... :dunno:

when she was SecState and was directly responsible for the deaths of 4 americans in Libya? Yes, you are correct she should have been impeached.

Oh, maybe you are talking about when she paid Russians to create a fake dossier on Trump or when she deleted 33,000 emails after they were subpoenaed by congress.
Both of those items are nothing but republican clap trap,,,that they have fools repeating. Until Hill goes before a jury that finds her guilty of the BS you spout she's as innocent as the new fallen snow All the sins of this CURRENT administration and you avoid talking about them and go back and blame Bill Obama Hill??

Forum List

Back