Whistle Blower Outted -- It is a Brennen era operative....

Sometimes you want to knock your head against a wall talking to republicans Trump asks for help from Russia Ukraine and China knowing it's impeachable and he says Whadda you gonna do about it and repubs bow down asking for another
Wrong, as always. Asking a foreign government to investigate a crook is not "asking for election help."
Bidens ARE NOT CROOKS,,,,,,, investigating Biden IS helping trump election.......Your repub friends are trying to pull the same lying shit they did with Hillary

Eddie's losing it again. Biden's are not crooks? Hahahaha! So cokehead Hunter didn't essentially steal all that money from a job he never would have had without daddy's influence? So Biden should get a pass when the Dems pressured Ukraine for dirt on Trump? Sorry, but Biden isn't guaranteed the nomination. Thus you can't claim anything about an election a year off.

Sometimes you want to knock your head against a wall talking to republicans Trump asks for help from Russia Ukraine and China knowing it's impeachable and he says Whadda you gonna do about it and repubs bow down asking for another
Wrong, as always. Asking a foreign government to investigate a crook is not "asking for election help."
Bidens ARE NOT CROOKS,,,,,,, investigating Biden IS helping trump election.......Your repub friends are trying to pull the same lying shit they did with Hillary
Anyone getting paid 83K/mo when he has no skills and doesn't speak the language is probably a crook.

Actually I think the POTUS salary is a bit more than that sooooooooo..........

Showing your ignorance again aren't you? Trump isn't taking a salary. So.......you're an idiot. As usual.

Anyone getting paid 83K/mo when he has no skills and doesn't speak the language is probably a crook.

Showing your ignorance again aren't you? Trump isn't taking a salary. So.......you're an idiot. As usual.
The pos will take double as a tax deduction

Learn to read much? I made no mention of what Rump was "taking". I stated what the POTUS salary is, and I'm right.

But as far as your specious claim, where's your link? Got a tax return? Yeah me neither.

Learn to read much? I made no mention of what Rump was "taking". I stated what the POTUS salary is, and I'm right.

But as far as your specious claim, where's your link? Got a tax return? Yeah me neither.
You're in over your head.

how do you explain the dems changing the whistleblower rules the day before this claim was submitted?

I don't need to. That's your obsession, not mine.

My observation, from the beginning of this thread, has been and remains that your "tribe"' thinks the idea of whistleblowing is somehow punishable, ergo the whistleblowee should get off scot free. That's a very interesting revelation of motivations.

totally wrong, but when one party in control of congress changes the rules for political reasons that should be reported and addressed. Generally whistleblowers should remain anonymous and be protected, but if they have committed fraud they should be punished in accordance with fraud statutes.
Is that like helping SC judges not get voted on??

the party in control of the senate has always determined whether a SC nominee gets voted on. There is also precedent that no SC votes are taken during the last few months of a presidents term.

BULLSHIT.

• George Washington (1796, Justice Samuel Chase and Chief Justice Oliver Elsworth)
  • Thomas Jefferson (1804, Justice William Johnson)
  • Andrew Jackson (1836, Justice Philip Barbour and Chief Justice Roger Taney)
  • Abraham Lincoln (1864, Chief Justice Salmon Chase)
  • Ulysses S. Grant (1872, Justice Ward Hunt)
  • Rutherford Hayes (1880, Justice William Woods)
  • Grover Cleveland (1888, Justice Lucius Lamar and Chief Justice Melville Fuller)
  • Benjamin Harrison (1892, Justice George Shiras, Jr.)
  • William Taft (1912, Justice Mahlon Pitney)
  • Woodrow Wilson (1916, Justices Louis Brandeis and John Clarke)
  • Herbert Hoover (1932, Justice Benjamin Cardozo)
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt (1940, Justice Frank Murphy)
  • Ronald Reagan (1988, Justice Anthony Kennedy)

You'll notice those are ALL election years. Don't sit here and parrot instructed mythologies and think you won't be called on it.

(/utterly offtopic)

election years or 3 months before an election? try again. Nice try, but you fail once again.

It's actually is quite a big less, and Trump was elected. He earned his position. He didn't get it because his dad was the president.

Actually it's quite a bit more --- $400k to be precise.

You are correct that Rump didn't get it because his dad was POTUS -- that would be Shrub. Rather, Rump got rich because his dad was. Like everything else, handed to him for nothing. All he had to do was play the part of sponge.

You need to look up what the word "earn" means.

Trump was elected because the american people chose him and rejected crooked hillary. the clintons are also very rich, but unlike Trump, they got theirs at our expense.

I hope you are not claiming that the clintons "earned" their millions, you aren't that dumb are you?

amazing to watch your ignorant political bias. the hillary campaign did exactly what you are claiming Trump is doing but you said nothing. She even PAID for the false foreign interference, but thats OK, right, dems are above the law and the Clintons make the laws to suit their corruption.

Geez dude, wake the fuck up.
Maybe we should have impeached Hillary??? Oh wait..........

the US voters impeached her in 2016.

Actually the US voters did no such thing; what they did do was award more votes to her than to anybody else.

The most votes since Reagan I understand. Thousands of them, dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany on Seven Eleven.

take LA county out of the count and Trump wins both the EC and the PV. Do you really want LA county selecting our presidents? you probably do, you are that dumb

amazing to watch your ignorant political bias. the hillary campaign did exactly what you are claiming Trump is doing but you said nothing. She even PAID for the false foreign interference, but thats OK, right, dems are above the law and the Clintons make the laws to suit their corruption.

Actually the US voters did no such thing; what they did do was award more votes to her than to anybody else.

The most votes since Reagan I understand. Thousands of them, dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany on Seven Eleven.

take LA county out of the count and Trump wins both the EC and the PV. Do you really want LA county selecting our presidents? you probably do, you are that dumb
I want people selecting our presidents NOT LAND like you do And more good news More whistle blowers showing up to bury this misfit you support

It's actually is quite a big less, and Trump was elected. He earned his position. He didn't get it because his dad was the president.

You are correct that Rump didn't get it because his dad was POTUS -- that would be Shrub. Rather, Rump got rich because his dad was. Like everything else, handed to him for nothing. All he had to do was play the part of sponge.

Trump was elected because the american people chose him and rejected crooked hillary. the clintons are also very rich, but unlike Trump, they got theirs at our expense.

I hope you are not claiming that the clintons "earned" their millions, you aren't that dumb are you?
Trump is catching up

I want people selecting our presidents NOT LAND like you do And more good news More whistle blowers showing up to bury this misfit you support

the founders set up the electoral college so that the people of every state would have a say in the election of presidents. You say you want people, not land, to pick presidents but the system you support would put the selection of presidents in the "land" of LA county, NYC, MIami/Dade, and Houston metro.

like all libs you accuse others of doing exactly what you do.

Trump is catching up

he already had his money, unlike the clintons, bidens, pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Warren el. al.

Eddie's losing it again. Biden's are not crooks? Hahahaha! So cokehead Hunter didn't essentially steal all that money from a job he never would have had without daddy's influence? So Biden should get a pass when the Dems pressured Ukraine for dirt on Trump? Sorry, but Biden isn't guaranteed the nomination. Thus you can't claim anything about an election a year off.
I'm losing it???? You have an answer for why the moron in our WH with held 390 million from Ukraine ,money needed to protect themselves against trumps buddy Putin? And then released it when asking Ukraine president to get dirt on Bidens Now your pos is throwing Perry under the bus ,,saying it was his idea to get this beautiful perfect phone call

We know Brennan is a communist. We know Brennan is deep state. We know Brennan is an important part of the coup against Trump. So how can we logically give one of Brennan's hand picked renegades any credibility as an anonymous whistleblower? Democrats are delusional, probable TDS.

I don't need to. That's your obsession, not mine.

My observation, from the beginning of this thread, has been and remains that your "tribe"' thinks the idea of whistleblowing is somehow punishable, ergo the whistleblowee should get off scot free. That's a very interesting revelation of motivations.

totally wrong, but when one party in control of congress changes the rules for political reasons that should be reported and addressed. Generally whistleblowers should remain anonymous and be protected, but if they have committed fraud they should be punished in accordance with fraud statutes.
Is that like helping SC judges not get voted on??

the party in control of the senate has always determined whether a SC nominee gets voted on. There is also precedent that no SC votes are taken during the last few months of a presidents term.

BULLSHIT.

• George Washington (1796, Justice Samuel Chase and Chief Justice Oliver Elsworth)
  • Thomas Jefferson (1804, Justice William Johnson)
  • Andrew Jackson (1836, Justice Philip Barbour and Chief Justice Roger Taney)
  • Abraham Lincoln (1864, Chief Justice Salmon Chase)
  • Ulysses S. Grant (1872, Justice Ward Hunt)
  • Rutherford Hayes (1880, Justice William Woods)
  • Grover Cleveland (1888, Justice Lucius Lamar and Chief Justice Melville Fuller)
  • Benjamin Harrison (1892, Justice George Shiras, Jr.)
  • William Taft (1912, Justice Mahlon Pitney)
  • Woodrow Wilson (1916, Justices Louis Brandeis and John Clarke)
  • Herbert Hoover (1932, Justice Benjamin Cardozo)
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt (1940, Justice Frank Murphy)
  • Ronald Reagan (1988, Justice Anthony Kennedy)

You'll notice those are ALL election years. Don't sit here and parrot instructed mythologies and think you won't be called on it.

(/utterly offtopic)

election years or 3 months before an election? try again. Nice try, but you fail once again.

Feel free to look up the details, I can't be bothered having already demolished your bogus claim like a Corvair in a demolition derby.

Oh and Merrick Garland was nominated in March of '16, which would be EIGHT months before an election, so KEE-rash.

Hot tip of the day: Look up your shit before you trot it out. Saves embarrassment.

I haven't posted about the "clintons '[sic]" at all. Changing the subject because the current one is too hot to handle is your thing, not mine. And one hopes you are not claiming that Rump "earned" his millions, by the courageous act of standing still while Daddy handed it to him saying "here son, I won't be around to use this money I scammed from the FHA so you take it and continue my sleazy work".

As to your first claim, the american [sic] people didn't "choose" him at all. "Rejected" ""hillary [sic]" got more votes than he did. Moreover, in those constantly-cited crucial states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin --- as well as several others including my own, even including Utah ---- NOBODY won a majority of the state's vote.

How's that for being "chosen by the american [sic] people? A candy with an R after his name can't even win Utah.

MORE moreover, as per usual because of our perverted election-charade system, only 55% of eligible voters even bothered to make the trip, because what's the point, and 46% of those chose Rump. You can do the math but I already did --- 46% of 55% means 25% of the "american [sic}" people made that choice. Feel free to essplain to the class how one-quarter of a population equates to "the american [sic] people".

Last edited:

Why would you take LA county out of the count?

Why would you take Grafton County or Luzerne County or Bernalillo County out?

"Yanno if you take out the 56 points that the other team scored, we would have won that game". Poster please. You must be the kid who constantly whined "that game didn't count because you won it".

You want illegals selecting our president.

400K/year is a hell of a lot less than 83K/month, moron.

Hey moron, who's the President? That means that your alleged payment would be going to him. Yet he takes no salary and it has been publicized which charities receive that money. Thus you are wrong. And a liar. As you ALWAYS are.

Forum List

Back