'Whistleblower: Secret Society Held Off-Site Meetings'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"An FBI informant has apparently informed Congress that a secret society at the FBI was holding secret meetings off-site after the election of Donald Trump.

On Special Report with Bret Baier Tuesday evening, Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) called it "corruption of the highest levels of the FBI."

"That secret society — we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site," Johnson said. "There is so much smoke here
."

The Obama administration's treason is being revealed...the 'Witch Hunters' now find themselves the HUNTED!

Sen. Ron Johnson: FBI Informant Says 'Secret Society' Held Secret Meetings Off-Site

The FBI Is Looking Guilty As Hell In Russia Probe

Peter Strzok, one of the FBI agents who was trying to destroy Trump, mentions in some tweets about a secret society meeting once Trump was elected and the need to destroy the Clinton files.

Is this confirmation of the deep state? Moreover, is this why the FBI destroyed many of the files about the various tweets and e-mails?

Question, how can one have a secret society when the idiots running it don't know anything about e-mail or tweeting in terms of keeping it secret?

iluminattis.jpg

Just for fun, I e-mailed Nancy Pelosi to see if she wanted to join the illuminati.

She answered, "Do you have good French benefits?"

nancy-pelosi-pursed-mouth-AP-Photo-J.-Scott-Applewhite-640x480.jpg

Just for fun, I e-mailed Nancy Pelosi to see if she wanted to join the illuminati.

shall we laugh here?
or cry?

what is it

you know....

:lol:

Wow. Three threads within two minutes. You guys are on your game tonight.

Did new talking points just go out?

It's still showing as 3 threads in a row in "active topics". I laughed the moment I saw it. :lol:

:lol:

Yep. It's a quirk of the board software. I almost want to take a screenshot of it.

Yeah, laugh about the FBI Informant confirming the existence of the treasonous 'Secret Society'...

shall we laugh here?
or cry?

what is it

you know....

I chose to laugh.

I believe in these secret societies. I believe there really are powerful elitist types who dance around camp fires naked worshiping Satan thinking that they can control the world. I believe this only because people are really that stupid.

As Albert Einstein once aptly said, he was not sure that the universe was infinite, but remained convinced that human stupidity was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back