'Whistleblower: Secret Society Held Off-Site Meetings'

Secret Societies aren't just 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' They're Conspiracy Fact.
gives standing ovation,could not have said it better myself.
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

whats funny is the brainwashed sheep here at USMB who believe in the governments version of events on 9/11,talk about something that is a conspiracy THEORY,look no further than THAT one.:cuckoo::rolleyes:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you use enough emoticons there Sheep.

Because your conspiracy theory has been exposed as a total fraud. A joke made by a dating couple on their work phones. Not to you Trumpbots will care whether it’s true or not.

You believe anything that exonerated Trump.

That what Democrat Fake News is tellin ya? That the spin? Tune out Democrat Fake News, kid. It's rotting your brain.

I don’t watch American news and neither should you. It’s all partisan and garbage.

Did you see that the Security Services in Netherland have provided the Americans (the FBI) with evidence - including video surveillance, of the Russian hacking group Cozy Bear breaking into the DNC servers. So much for your Seth Rich conspiracy theory.

You, and by “you” I mean right wingers and Republicans, can’t just make shit up that you HOPE is true and then pass it off as fact.

I have never seen such a venal and dishonest bunch of people as right wingers. Republicans will say anything, without a care in the world as to whether it’s true or not, as long as it fits the “Evil Clintons” narrative.

Right wingers have declared the Russians are their friends and Democrats are their enemies. How fucked up is that. The country which wants to destroy your government, which has stolen your election, is less hated than your fellow Americans.

Think about how stupid you have to be to buy into right wing lies and bullshit.

Forum List

Back