'Whistleblower: Secret Society Held Off-Site Meetings'

Do you believe there is an illuminati pulling strings since the dawn of time?
I think the Clintons were / are the closest thing ... until now ... that we have had to a 'Secret Society', a political mafia ... and all of it just got lit up like a movie theater marquee.

The Clinton's are an interesting case study. They came from nothing and had no good reason to even be tied to any Secret Society. Yet such a society at times seems to be the best explanation for their rise to power.

If you are a believer in the NWO/Illuminati have you ever read about the ties between Frederick Trump and John D Rockefeller. They have ties going back to the old west and the late 1800's. I will try and find it again but I once read a CT paper on the ties and how it is the NWO that is pulling Trump's strings and have all along. It ties in the Saudi princes that bailed him out of his bankruptcies for no apparent reason.

I am not saying it is true, but it was a good read and they made a pretty good case.

I have heard something similiar to it.I think there is something to it as well.. Trump same as every president since LBJ has done nothing but kiss Israels ass. I was hoping he would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers and Israel but so far he does not seem to be any different.I am afraid he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I mean why dont he just sign some executive order to cut off aide to Israel or get rid of the CIA,and FBI and why wont he reinstate kennedys executive order to ban the fed.

I forget the name of the author but he served under Nixon and exposed what a mass murderer Nixon was and by wring a book on his crimes in vietnam and as a result,resigned.well he wrote a book as well that documented his CIA connections same as the Bushs are connected to them.

Last edited:
Secret Societies aren't just 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' They're Conspiracy Fact.
gives standing ovation,could not have said it better myself.
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

whats funny is the brainwashed sheep here at USMB who believe in the governments version of events on 9/11,talk about something that is a conspiracy THEORY,look no further than THAT one.:cuckoo::rolleyes:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

as for the rest of your post - 1 more "what if"

what if trump and his clan did all this? still ok? if not, then it's not ok for anyone.

period.

Since we are playing "what if" games and the thread is a grand conspiracy thread....

What if all this is a ploy to destroy the faith of the citizens in the very institutions that are supposed to be protecting them from evil doers?

We have already gotten to the point where a certain percent of the population does not trust our electoral process or the media, if an enemy can add law enforcement to that, just imagine how easy we will be to take down a few more notches.

How about we just deal in facts…

I know this is a game you liberals hate because

It means you always lose….

obama and the democrats have been proven to

use the full force of the federal government against

their political foes…

DOJ, FBI, IRS, just to name a few…

When called on it, all of the sudden all

the emails and/or text messages come up missing?

You are no better than a NAZI if you support democrats.

that's because most liberals act like 5 year olds not getting their way.

need some youtube videos? we got lots after trump got elected. butthurt scales globally shattered.

Sure. Will you post the YouTube video of spaceships invading Earth or a video of Bigfoot and Batboy having a child? derp. So very, very, gullible. Bwahahaaaaaaa
what does any of your new twist have to do with liberals acting like 5 year olds not getting their way and screaming at the sky?

so very - stupid.

have a day.

Screaming at the sky is far better than accusing right-wing law enforcement officials of performing a "witch hunt" on their ow party members. Oh wait, two of those members have been indicted and two ADMITTED guilt. How many under Obama? None. Your delusion regarding ACTUAL treason is amazing...yet expected. derp
no one over 12 uses "derp" anymore.

recess is over son. get back to your geography lessons.
No one uses Derp? That's hilarious coming from people who still use "libtard" and repeat known nonsense from sites like "Infowars" whose glorious leader admitted in court under oath that everything g he says is a lie simply meant to influence idiots to give him cash. But I'm sure you bought the fake gold Fox was selling idiots for years. DERP

The idiots watch cnn and msnbc...

The pragmatic among us Love FOX and RUSH...

Sure. Will you post the YouTube video of spaceships invading Earth or a video of Bigfoot and Batboy having a child? derp. So very, very, gullible. Bwahahaaaaaaa
what does any of your new twist have to do with liberals acting like 5 year olds not getting their way and screaming at the sky?

so very - stupid.

have a day.

Screaming at the sky is far better than accusing right-wing law enforcement officials of performing a "witch hunt" on their ow party members. Oh wait, two of those members have been indicted and two ADMITTED guilt. How many under Obama? None. Your delusion regarding ACTUAL treason is amazing...yet expected. derp
no one over 12 uses "derp" anymore.

recess is over son. get back to your geography lessons.
No one uses Derp? That's hilarious coming from people who still use "libtard" and repeat known nonsense from sites like "Infowars" whose glorious leader admitted in court under oath that everything g he says is a lie simply meant to influence idiots to give him cash. But I'm sure you bought the fake gold Fox was selling idiots for years. DERP
tell you what spanky, show me where i called someone a libtard. :) you see - i'm talking TO YOU son, not some strawman out there i'm out to get today.

you act 12, i'll notice. end of story. you wanna think i talk that same way - show me.

You may not call them libtards, but they are still libtards.

"An FBI informant has apparently informed Congress that a secret society at the FBI was holding secret meetings off-site after the election of Donald Trump.

On Special Report with Bret Baier Tuesday evening, Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) called it "corruption of the highest levels of the FBI."

"That secret society — we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site," Johnson said. "There is so much smoke here
."

The Obama administration's treason is being revealed...the 'Witch Hunters' now find themselves the HUNTED!

Sen. Ron Johnson: FBI Informant Says 'Secret Society' Held Secret Meetings Off-Site

You people are really cracked pots. Maybe they held joint meetings with the Deep State. Get James Bond on the case.

The FBI is the crackpot full of corruption. The truth is coming out.

The truth is coming out. You people are pondscum willing to create any conspiracy theory to protect Trump. You people need to be locked up in a rubber room somewhere.

Wrong. The FBI was running its own renegade operation. Its time for the corruption to come to light.

The only corruption that is going on is how Trump supporters attack the men and women of law enforcement to protect Trump. You people are slimy bastards and you are the ones who need to be jailed.

You are so full of shit…

It liberals that have attacked Trump supporters…

It’s liberals that support blm that has called for and

Caused the death of Police Officers.

You liberals support evil..

You are the slimy bastards that need to be jailed..

"An FBI informant has apparently informed Congress that a secret society at the FBI was holding secret meetings off-site after the election of Donald Trump.

On Special Report with Bret Baier Tuesday evening, Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) called it "corruption of the highest levels of the FBI."

"That secret society — we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site," Johnson said. "There is so much smoke here
."

The Obama administration's treason is being revealed...the 'Witch Hunters' now find themselves the HUNTED!

Sen. Ron Johnson: FBI Informant Says 'Secret Society' Held Secret Meetings Off-Site
And...easy's thread goes down like a dead fly: OOPS: Republican senator’s FBI conspiracy theory was based on a joke

apparently the secret meetings were between two FBI agents who were married to other people, and they took place in hotel bedrooms.

You people are really cracked pots. Maybe they held joint meetings with the Deep State. Get James Bond on the case.

The FBI is the crackpot full of corruption. The truth is coming out.

The truth is coming out. You people are pondscum willing to create any conspiracy theory to protect Trump. You people need to be locked up in a rubber room somewhere.

Wrong. The FBI was running its own renegade operation. Its time for the corruption to come to light.

The only corruption that is going on is how Trump supporters attack the men and women of law enforcement to protect Trump. You people are slimy bastards and you are the ones who need to be jailed.

Wrong again. You're simply caught up in your emotions with no factual basis.

I am using my brain and see how absurd this whole thing is. You are the ones with crazy conspiracy theories that would be rejected in Hollywood.

Secret society meeting place.

legion-of-doom-headquarters.jpg

Secret Societies aren't just 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' They're Conspiracy Fact.

whats funny is the brainwashed sheep here at USMB who believe in the governments version of events on 9/11,talk about something that is a conspiracy THEORY,look no further than THAT one.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Did you use enough emoticons there Sheep.

Because your conspiracy theory has been exposed as a total fraud. A joke made by a dating couple on their work phones. Not to you Trumpbots will care whether it’s true or not.

You believe anything that exonerated Trump.

Did you use enough emoticons there Sheep.

Because your conspiracy theory has been exposed as a total fraud. A joke made by a dating couple on their work phones. Not to you Trumpbots will care whether it’s true or not.

You believe anything that exonerated Trump.

That what Democrat Fake News is tellin ya? That the spin? Tune out Democrat Fake News, kid. It's rotting your brain.

."

LMAO...You suckers never check anything out for yourself. Ron Johnson has egg all over his face and his foot in his mouth.

Forum List

Back