Whistleblower’s Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists If They Publish His Name

Whistle blower protection rules havent changed.
As detailed here, protections apply when they raise violations of laws, rules, or regulations.
I just proved they have changed. No one said the protections changed. The reporting requirements have changed. When are you numskulls going to quit arguing with indisputable documented facts?

Whatever “they” did the facts are not changed - whistleblower followed the protocol laid out in the law and is therefore fully untitled to the protections.
Thanks for proving beyond all doubt that you're as dumb as a tree stump. You didn't get the point, as always. Prior to the change in the form, his "evidence" wouldn't have been sufficient to get him protection.

moron, what “they” did or didn’t do is not for whistleblower to resolve. He was given the submission forms, filled them out and filed his complaint accordingly.

I didn't say it was, you fucking moron. You keep arguing against claims I haven't made. That's because you can't argue with irrefutable facts.

You want to go investigate the department policy changes? Ok good luck with that, but what you are talking about is completely moot as to legal applicability of the whistleblower protections.

It's not moot with regard to whether he is covered by the Whistleblower laws since it's not clear that the IG had the authority to change the form.

Again dummy, thats not how it works.

It is not up to whistleblower to set the process. The ONLY thing whistleblower has to do is comply with the lawful process administered through the department.

There is absolutely nothing in the whistleblower law that states that first hand knowledge is required

Did US Intelligence Eliminate a Requirement That Whistleblowers Provide Firsthand Knowledge?

No requirement exists that whistleblowers provide firsthand knowledge of alleged wrong-doings, and changing the rules would have required an act of Congress.

Tom Devine, legal director for the watchdog non-profit Government Accountability Project, called The Federalist story a “shameless legal bluff.”

“No bureaucrat has the lawful authority to change the rules of the game for whistleblower rights,” Devine told us. “Not even the president can change that unilaterally.”

The Ukraine says they were not pressured
After they were PRESSURED to say that!!!!!!

For fucks sakes even Mulvaney directly admited that he held up millitary aid at Trump's direction to pressure Ukraine.

Mick Mulvaney acknowledges Trump held up aid to pressure Ukraine

The denials are getting more and more insane by the day.
we just hand out military aid with nothing in return for the money? really, you think that's how we've always done business with foreign countries? we just give them money for nothing in return? hmmmmm you ain't too bright is ya

For fucks sakes even Mulvaney directly admited that he held up millitary aid at Trump's direction to pressure Ukraine.

I wonder why you are protecting a cocaine addict?
Cause he's on their side.

we just hand out military aid with nothing in return for the money? really, you think that's how we've always done business with foreign countries? we just give them money for nothing in return? hmmmmm you ain't too bright is ya

I don't remember a case where military aid was contingent on the other country helping a President with his personal election campaign.

Yep- your orange Messiah- put the safety of the Ukraine at risk to further his own political re-election campaign.

Must make you really proud.

I don't remember a case where military aid was contingent on the other country helping a President with his personal election campaign.

Yep- your orange Messiah- put the safety of the Ukraine at risk to further his own political re-election campaign.

Must make you really proud.
me either, hmmmmm who did that? post that quote.

Trump didn't want a face to face with Mueller only answers to written questions Why does the trump pos want only a face to face with the whistle blower?

Yet you still don't seem to know that there's no such thing as a NSA Attorney General, and you want to preach about law? LMAO

Oh that’s what you are talking about. Ok I made a mistake it’s NSA INSPECTOR General, which changes absolutely nothing in the discussion.

Close, but no cigar. Try Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG). I just love pointing out you know it all commies, really DON'T KNOW IT ALL. Carry on commie. LMAO

how the fuck do your nitpicks change the discussion?

They don't, you are just looking to talk back for absolutely no constructive reason.

Here is a cookie, now go fuck yourself.

Poor wittle commie, your ignorance of facts goes to your credibility, which at this point you have none. All you've done is embellish your talking points with fiction. Carry on commie.
:iyfyus.jpg:

giphy.gif

Ok idiot, you get back to us when you have something actually meaningful to add to the discussion.

You mean something like the NSA Attorney General, is there such a thing as an appeal to a fictitious authority fallacy?

Trump didn't want a face to face with Mueller only answers to written questions Why does the trump pos want only a face to face with the whistle blower?
he accused him? I mean, isn't that our law?

It’s the height of absurdity that an unknown, unidentified, possibly non existent party is the key to a Presidential impeachment activity.
It smells like one familiar thing-Fake.

You all gotta know the only reason the scum in our WH want W B name is so he can bash him demean him and destroy his family That's the way the AH works

I think because Trump didn't want to go to jail for lying to Mueller, but he knows he won't go to jail for violating the Whistleblower law.

You all gotta know the only reason the scum in our WH want W B name is so he can bash him demean him and destroy his family That's the way the AH works

Exactly.

They want to be able to put a big bullseye on the person- and attack every part of this persons life.

That is what Trump does.

It’s the height of absurdity that an unknown, unidentified, possibly non existent party is the key to a Presidential impeachment activity.
how do we know there ever was a leaker? all we have is one man's word and his word is less than a penny.

You libs act like the citizens of the USA bestowed some authority to this “whistleblower” they did not and in fact the other thing placed upon this ruser is liberal emotions to get Trump.

You libs act like the citizens of the USA bestowed some authority to this “whistleblower” they did not and in fact the other thing placed upon this ruser is liberal emotions to get Trump.
there is no whistleblower. nope. not without evidence. I don't accept anonymous as valid. sorry.

Schitt's is the whistleblower/ leaker. we all now it.

how do we know there ever was a leaker? all we have is one man's word and his word is less than a penny.
I agree. This entire thing may be yet another cauldron stirring fakery which is a main component of witch hunts.

Forum List

Back