Whitaker Is Talking

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
And it sounds a lot like Obstruction of Justice

BREAKING: Matt Whitaker 'Would Not Deny' Talking With Trump About Cases

Whitaker is a young guy with what I'm sure he thinks is a long future in front of him. I think he's seeing what is happening to Cohen, Manafort, Stone,and Flynn just to name a few. He has a law license at stake.

Trump has used him and now discarded him. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by lying for Trump.

This could get interesting

Keep dreaming. He needs to use Holder's stonewalling of Congress as a template and maybe he can earn a "contempt of congress" medal too!

Whitaker is a young guy with what I'm sure he thinks is a long future in front of him. I think he's seeing what is happening to Cohen, Manafort, Stone,and Flynn just to name a few. He has a law license at stake.

Trump has used him and now discarded him. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by lying for Trump.

/——/ crooksandliars ???? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha And this is your source???? Compared to Brietbart, this is a comic book.

Unlike Breitbart..C&L is linking to actual events

Dumbfuk

Keep dreaming. He needs to use Holder's stonewalling of Congress as a template and maybe he can earn a "contempt of congress" medal too!
You missed the point. He's already talking

any day now! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This thread again?

For the love of god, why don't people take their TDS meds?

Agreed, I suspected as much when he left his position in quite a hurry.

This thread again?

For the love of god, why don't people take their TDS meds?

Because its not us with Trump derangement syndrome. Its the trumpers.

Justice was done when Hillary lost. The Democrats have been trying to obstruct it ever since.

images

Great....ANOTHER 'We got him THIS time'...

...Wake me up when this blows up in their faces again. I LOVE watching snowflakes cry.

You missed the point. He's already talking
Got a real link for that?

Top Democrat says Whitaker didn’t deny talking to Trump about Cohen in closed hearing

"Unlike in the hearing room, Mr. Whitaker did not deny that the president called him to discuss Michael Cohen -- the Michael Cohen case, and personnel decisions in the Southern District," Nadler said Wednesday. Whitaker denied he had spoken to Mr. Trump about his former attorney, who is now cooperating with the special counsel's office, in testimony last month.

/——/ crooksandliars ???? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha And this is your source???? Compared to Brietbart, this is a comic book.
Bullshit. Brieghtbart is a sewer, a perversion, a caricature of a news organization.

This is "news"? That the President spoke with the acting AG about what a Jag-Off the SDNY US Attorney was/is?

It would be amazing and literally un-believable if Our Beloved President DIDN'T talk with Whitaker about it.

TDS. Seriously.

This is "news"? That the President spoke with the acting AG about what a Jag-Off the SDNY US Attorney was/is?

It would be amazing and literally un-believable if Our Beloved President DIDN'T talk with Whitaker about it.

TDS. Seriously.

President is involved time and time again in trying to fire law enforcement officials who are investigating him and his dirty crew and you don't think it's news?

This is BLATANT Obstruction of Justice and you need to take the time to look in the mirror real hard, because looking back at you will be a brainless tool.

TDS. Seriously.
It's not "surprising" but it IS Obstruction of Justice

Forum List

Back