White American Hero, Kyle Rittenhouse, On Twitter: I am alive today because I was able to protect myself.

God bless his soul. He will be a true iconic White American patriot for years to come. He is the embodiment of the second amendment.

Kyle Rittenhouse
@ThisIsKyleR

I am alive today because I was able to protect myself.

9:09 PM · Jun 2, 2022·T

And LWNJ moonbats constantly try to claim that an AR-15 style assault rifle cannot save your life even though one obviously saved Kyle from being murdered by a bunch of LWNJ moronic moonbat faggot perverts.

But they will deny it to the end, and actually believe the stupid lies they tell themselves. They really are that fucking stupid.

Last edited:
He is nothing in my book, he didn't need to be there, and he is alive because he killed someone else and wouldn't another.
He is alive because he killed those who wanted to kill him. You just described self-defense perfectly, you ignorant bitch. I love how you can't open your mouth without proving just how backward you are.

I would not call him a hero

Well he went to try and help people who were under siege by a bunch of violent racist criminals burning, looting a town. Then he was attacked by a small group of them that hit, chased and pulled a gun on him before he shot them. A group that consisted of a sex offender and a felon.

Hero or not we need a whole lot more people that. People who want to help victims of racist domestic terrorists and will shoot to defend themselves against them.

The criminals have pushed things too far and are getting out of hand and no one in charge seems interested in stopping them. Now it falls on the people.

Forum List

Back