White Americans

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
Why don’t White Americans expect less out of both life and the Government, expect less economically, expect less in terms of personal space, and personal belongings, and expect less out of personal rights and liberties, and go and make more kids?

Go live in a Inner City row house, put cheap Bunk beds and cheap “Foot Lockers” in one of the two bedrooms, that’s where the kids all sleep.

Give each younger kid, hand-me-downs from the very next older kid.

Ration the kids food at 2 meals per day on school days, and 3 meals per day on the weekends, and Two snacks on the weekends.

Let the machine do the laundry, let the machine do the dishes, let the machines cook the food.

Why don’t white Americans do that ?

What makes you think many don't live small? Whatever my husband's wages have been and where ever we have chosen to live we have always been thrifty. When we first started out together we were dirt poor.

Dumpster diving is a fine art. I can attest to that. My husband has still after all these years had no problem with dumpster diving. He's brought me home flowers and planters from the local SuperStore dumpster. Just scored me 27 four packs of really nice flowers called Ageratum that had been going for $4.99 a piece let alone 2 thunbergias, 14 sweet basils and more. Do the math. I love him dearly :)

Even when he was with PPG at Saturn and we were "in the money" with his corporate job I worked couponing to a fine art and could walk out of any Kroger's with paying almost next to nothing for food for example. I used to teach how to coupon at many churches. It's like money for free that they give you in the Sunday newspapers.

Thrifty is good.

You can go on vacation and use the coupons at the travel centers and get a $140. room at a great hotel/motel for less than $50. And when I travel I take along a very small microwave and cooler. I refuse to spend $3.00 for a cup of coffee from room service. And I've always made lunches for the road so then we can spend away to our hearts content on excellent cuisine at higher end restaurant.

Always had a garden. We freeze and can our food of course. Now that we live in Western Canada, we still live small. I shop regularly at what's called the MCC. I get designer clothing still at bag sales. It's a bag for $7.00 and I've scored many high end designers. Magazines 25cents. Books at $1 or under. Antique jewellry. You name it, they've got it. We've bought very little furniture new. Most from the MCC. You can get a large screen television for under $10.00. A microwave for $5. The new furniture I did get I used coupons and manage to score the pieces for 75% off.

Vehicles? Haven't spent over $3,000. since we've been out here.Only reason we've had to replace a couple is that we've had a couple of deer run into us.

Cripes. I can't remember anything I've bought for full price. So I'm living proof that white people can live well and live very very cheaply. By the way, so can anyone else.

Last edited:
Why don’t White Americans expect less out of both life and the Government, expect less economically, expect less in terms of personal space, and personal belongings, and expect less out of personal rights and liberties, and go and make more kids?

Go live in a Inner City row house, put cheap Bunk beds and cheap “Foot Lockers” in one of the two bedrooms, that’s where the kids all sleep.

Give each younger kid, hand-me-downs from the very next older kid.

Ration the kids food at 2 meals per day on school days, and 3 meals per day on the weekends, and Two snacks on the weekends.

Let the machine do the laundry, let the machine do the dishes, let the machines cook the food.

Why don’t white Americans do that ?

Because we we spend too much time in education.

People generally don't start having children until they are out of school.

People who don't go to college get to start breeding earlier.

What makes you think many don't live small? Whatever my husband's wages have been and where ever we have chosen to live we have always been thrifty. When we first started out together we were dirt poor.

Dumpster diving is a fine art. I can attest to that. My husband has still after all these years had no problem with dumpster diving. He's brought me home flowers and planters from the local SuperStore dumpster. Just scored me 27 four packs of really nice flowers called Ageratum that had been going for $4.99 a piece let alone 2 thunbergias, 14 sweet basils and more. Do the math. I love him dearly :)

Even when he was with PPG at Saturn and we were "in the money" with his corporate job I worked couponing to a fine art and could walk out of any Kroger's with paying almost next to nothing for food for example. I used to teach how to coupon at many churches. It's like money for free that they give you in the Sunday newspapers.

Thrifty is good.

You can go on vacation and use the coupons at the travel centers and get a $140. room at a great hotel/motel for less than $50. And when I travel I take along a very small microwave and cooler. I refuse to spend $3.00 for a cup of coffee from room service. And I've always made lunches for the road so then we can spend away to our hearts content on excellent cuisine at higher end restaurant.

Always had a garden. We freeze and can our food of course. Now that we live in Western Canada, we still live small. I shop regularly at what's called the MCC. I get designer clothing still at bag sales. It's a bag for $7.00 and I've scored many high end designers. Magazines 25cents. Books at $1 or under. Antique jewellry. You name it, they've got it. We've bought very little furniture new. Most from the MCC. You can get a large screen television for under $10.00. A microwave for $5. The new furniture I did get I used coupons and manage to score the pieces for 75% off.

Vehicles? Haven't spent over $3,000. since we've been out here.

Cripes. I can't remember anything I've bought for full price. So I'm living proof that white people can live well and live very very cheaply. By the way, so can anyone else.
You TOTALLY missed the point of the thread. Like TOTALLY.
The person who put up the thread was being ironic.

Thrifty is good.

Have you checked this posters history? Very insulting to "rednecks" and "the south" and of course "southerners". That's why I took the OP at face value.

Thrifty is good.

Indeed. That is in part how one gets rich in the first place, and stays that way.

If one goes thrifty one can then also afford the finer things in life as well. :) In the states cripes we had it made with the double couponing.

One time I hit a triple coupon week and my husband bless his soul took a couple of days off work and all we did was go shopping.

I'll never forget the time we were in this Kroger in Bellevue (Nashville area) and Rog was arguing with me that he didn't want to spend 17 cents for ketchup because we already had a dozen plus bottles at home that I had scored for 8 cents a piece. This man next to us was looking at him like he was crazy. I gave that man my coupons so he could score.

:lol:

The key here is and it does work, if I'm only spending pennies on all my other food items, I can afford the lobster.

Thrifty is good.

Have you checked this posters history? Very insulting to "rednecks" and "the south" and of course "southerners". That's why I took the OP at face value.

Yep.

This by the way is FURTHER evidence for my point in the thread about the troll bot placed on Trump's twitter feed.

You can't tell a mindless irrational troll bot from a real liberal.

Thrifty is good.

Here's one of his other threads from the Rubber Room. Boycotting American products. This one's a doozy.

Ram 1500 REBEL.
A Product designed to celebrate Slave owning, Human traffickers, Oppressors, Abusers, Torturers, Rapists and War Criminals who fought to try to divide an entire Country based on the idea of "States Rights", which was used as a method to try to continue the institution of Slavery.

Because it celebrates that history, it also celebrates the oppression of Minorities through the concept of Apartheid and a lack of Civil Rights, and the Oppression of Women, and the LGBT Community, as well as Discrimination and Hatred against Non-Southern Socio-Geopolitical Groups and Foreigners.

It also Celebrates hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan, and the Neo Nazi Skinheads, Dangerous radical right wing forms of Christianity like the Southern Baptist Church, the Church of Christ, and the Pentecostals, Mormons and 7th Day Adventists, and radical right wing terrorist ideologies like "Sovereign Citizens".

Ford
Ford was founded in 1903 by an Uneducated redneck who advertised his products with rabid Anti Semitism, and he wrote numerous books which influenced Adolf Hitler, effectively making Henry Ford a Co-Conspirator to causing World War 2 and the Holocaust.

Like all Companies of European Diaspora origin, Ford pays extremely low wages, is reliant on Cheap labor consisting of Uneducated, Powerless Minorities who work in poor and highly dangerous working conditions to increase the profits of the Rich, while selling garbage to the poor.
A concept that is not unlike the old diamond mining activities in South Africa and the Slavery of Blacks in the South.

Ford Harley Davidson Truck and SUV Packages.
A Product designed to celebrate a criminal THUG gang whose crimes include Murder, Drugs, Kidnapping, Extortion, Racketeering, Drugs and Prostitution and Pimping, in a By-Proxy way, by seeking to market a Product "Harley Davison", which serves such gangs as it's PRIMARY CUSTOMER BASE.

NASCAR
A Corporate motorsports network that is patronized almost entirely by Southern White American right wing Extremists who are Socioeconomically very poor.

The Freedom Group
Responsible for the deaths of Thousands of American civilian lives each year, it is responsible for the deaths of Millions of American lives.
As members of the NRA which is a far right wing terrorist and hate group, it buys and extorts elections.

It advertises Military and Law Enforcement weaponry through professionally crafted "sounds good" advertising, in such a way as to make such weaponry appear to be appropriate for Civilian purchase and usage in the streets of America.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Blue Cross and Blue Shield is a rip off, and it is highly Uncompetitive outside of the USA, and it Robs Americans and Denies Americans the appropriate healthcare, for Profit driven purposes.

Coca Cola
Founded almost immediately after the American Civil War, by a Rebel War Criminal and UNLIKE Pepsi which is also Cola based, Coca Cola is responsible for roller coaster that the American population continues to this day with Cocaine addiction, as a consequence to old Coca Cola back in the day.

I would like to see what an organization like ICAAP could do to American profits worldwide with the right approach and making people aware.
lmfao !

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I was so poor I had to wash my baby's diapers by hand. I bet the poor in America today buy throw away diapers. Think how much food you can buy for the price of disposable diapers. And what a blessing to the earth.

My last piece of advice to the op.......cry me a river.

I was so poor I had to wash my baby's diapers by hand. I bet the poor in America today buy throw away diapers. Think how much food you can buy for the price of disposable diapers. And what a blessing to the earth.

Yuppers. Unless I was travelling, it was cloth diapers for me. I almost stroked when I took a wrong turn and ended up checking out the price of Huggies. Holy toledo that's half my food bill.

Re: the earth. If people really cared they'd ban the damn things. They don't degrade. I've read one diaper takes over a 100 years to degrade. Some say way more time to degrade.

Yuppers. Unless I was travelling, it was cloth diapers for me. I almost stroked when I took a wrong turn and ended up checking out the price of Huggies. Holy toledo that's half my food bill.

Re: the earth. If people really cared they'd ban the damn things. They don't degrade. I've read one diaper takes over a 100 years to degrade. Some say way more time to degrade.

The disposable ones I used to use are non-toxic, biodegradable, and can be re-used in the garden (urine amends soil with nitrogen and trace elements, so it can be a dirty diaper and still work just as well).

The disposable ones I used to use are non-toxic, biodegradable, and can be re-used in the garden (urine amends soil with nitrogen and trace elements, so it can be a dirty diaper and still work just as well).

So you want to grow your tomatoes in human waste? No thanks.

So you want to grow your tomatoes in human waste? No thanks.

Yeah, because properly composted human waste is so much worse than chicken shit. lol

Forum List

Back