White broadcasters suspended for wearing afro-like wigs live on air

Not sure why the wig is being defined as an afro wig. A lot of white people with curly thick hair grows that way. Either way this is nothing more then the news trying to insert laughter into their programing. Businesses need to stop letting domestic activist terrorist control them.

they were just having fun...just funnin'

That wig is identical to Howard Sterns hair. I have never in my life seen a black person with hair like that.

2e8ea087-6a0c-4733-bdc7-9aa4c4b24fcb-AP_Books-Howard_Stern_1.JPG

That wig is identical to Howard Sterns hair. I have never in my life seen a black person with hair like that.

2e8ea087-6a0c-4733-bdc7-9aa4c4b24fcb-AP_Books-Howard_Stern_1.JPG
meet Belgian soccer player of carribean origin Axel Witsel, whose jersey i have

Last edited:

I'm just wondering where we stand now on getting dark tans, listing to rap, hip-hop, and talking jive. Are we still allowed to do that or would that too be racist and grounds for being fired for emulating black people! Good god, doesn't anyone on this planet have any sense of humor anymore? These people better sue the station's asses off.

Kansas....

We sure he wasn't just wearing the wig to pretend he was Mahomes?

Black women are the queens of wig wearing. Why do they get to culturally appropriate other women's hair?
The literal "Queen Bee" (aka Beyonce) lightened her skin in order to look more white. Straight blonde hair + pale skin = white lady.

beyonce-formation-4-5-2016-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

The literal "Queen Bee" (aka Beyonce) lightened her skin in order to look more white. Straight blonde hair + pale skin = white lady.

beyonce-formation-4-5-2016-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg
you sure about that?.....her mother i believe is half white and is pretty light skined herself...

Virtually no blacks have afros anymore.
Maybe.... and being generous here... 1% of blacks keep their natural hair. Especially women.

Having said that... am I the only one who doesn't get the weatherman putting on a curly wig to celebrate the end of a heatwave??
Not getting the connection

Forum List

Back