White broadcasters suspended for wearing afro-like wigs live on air

Not sure why the wig is being defined as an afro wig. A lot of white people with curly thick hair grows that way. Either way this is nothing more then the news trying to insert laughter into their programing. Businesses need to stop letting domestic activist terrorist control them.
That's what my hair looks like if I let it go long. I could never indulge when long hair was fashionable for men without looking unkempt.

Not sure why the wig is being defined as an afro wig. A lot of white people with curly thick hair grows that way. Either way this is nothing more then the news trying to insert laughter into their programing. Businesses need to stop letting domestic activist terrorist control them.
Look at Howard Stern

The story is funny as hell. Ridiculous to give the weathercasters a bad time. And to fire someone over this silly shit is insane. That Whitfield woman is a piece of troublemaker garbage.

Hell, blacks are forever referring to themselves as kangs and qweens. The only thing they're kangs and queens of -- is cultural appropriation.

Virtually everything they use, wear, listen to, watch, make phone calls on, put on their head, eat, or use on a daily basis, is culturally appropriated. Shit, it's hard to think of anything positive blacks have contributed to the world. There must be something, of course. Something...somewhere... Lol...

Forum List

Back