White Deputy Shot Dead by Black Man

BigTy87

Jun 1, 2020
77 year old Sheriff's Deputy from Simpson Country Mississippi shot dead today by a black escaped inmate. His name was James Blair. Another white victim of black on white violence. Blacks are 10x more likely to kill a white person as vice versa.

Let's see how long sexual assaulter Don Lemon spends on this story. Let's see if Colin Kaepernick or the disgraceful US Women's Soccer team takes a knee for Deputy Blair. Let's see if anyone cares about James Blair. But I know I am wasting my breath...white lives don't matter in today's society.

Authorities searching for escaped Mississippi inmate after deputy is killed

Last edited:
Why should someone care if some violent 5 time felon with big lips dies because he commits yet another felony and decides to try to fight off the cops? Because he's black? Nope, still doesn't register on my "give a fuck" ometer.

"Under federal law, the use or attempted use of counterfeit currency is illegal if the person has the intent to defraud the recipient. A conviction for the offense carries up to 20 years in prison and a fine. "

Yea I guess he did fight back, he was looking at 20 years in prison. Considering you needed 2 hands to indicate how many felonies this guy had, he would have maxed out the sentence.

Last edited:
Why should someone care if some violent 5 time felon with big lips dies because he commits yet another felony and decides to try to fight off the cops? Because he's black? Nope, still doesn't register on my "give a fuck" ometer.
George Floyd was nothing more than a worthless drug addict. The only person to miss him when he died was the drug dealer that sold him the fentanyl and meth.

James Blair was 1000000000000x the man George Floyd was.
Give us a break dude. James Blair was a redneck inbred from Mississippi.
There is no justification to disparage this Officer's Name. You are twisted in the head. Your own mother would not approve of your words. May God have mercy on your soul.
SIMPSON CO., Miss. (WLBT) - A deputy was shot and killed in Simpson County Friday afternoon.

The deputy killed in the line of duty has been identified as Deputy James Blair. He was 77 years old.

Deputy James Blair

Deputy James Blair (Source: Jones County Sheriff's Dept.)

According to a neighbor, Blair had been in law enforcement his entire life. This included working as a paramedic and a school resource officer.

He was still working due to the fact that he was raising his grandsons, whose mother had passed away. He leaves behind a wife as well.

Earlier today, law enforcement from multiple agencies set up a perimeter around the area of Highway 13 and Highway 49 searching for the suspect.

Simpson County Sheriff’s Office identified the suspect as Joaquin Blackwell. He’s considered armed and dangerous.

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation issued a Blue Alert for Blackwell. He is 5-feet-8-inches tall and about 175 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

Police say Blackwell is wearing white boxer shorts with no shirt.

Executive Director of Region 8 Mental Health Services Dave Van said Blackwell was at the facility for an involuntary psychiatric evaluation.

In the transporting of the suspect, Blackwell obtained a gun, allegedly shot the deputy and escaped into the woods.

Why would anyone care about some inbred from Mississippi dying?
That was an asshole thing to say you P.O.S.

He's just a pissed off negro that is upset that some white people think Georgy was nothing more than a worthless drug addicted violent felon who died doing what he loves to do, breaking the law.
I understand him, but disapprove of his statements and method of thinking or not thinking. On the other hand your own statement equally depraved. Floyd was no angel, to be sure, but he didn't deserve to die like that at the hands of out of control law enforcement. It is wrong to disparage the dead as if it is a justification for the living to continue the hate. Would the country be better off or worse off if the officers in Minneapolis had simply done their job or were you happier with the riots that spread across the country at the injustice and wrongful death wrought at the hands of lawless law enforcement?

He's just a pissed off negro that is upset that some white people think Georgy was nothing more than a worthless drug addicted violent felon who died doing what he loves to do, breaking the law.
I understand him, but disapprove of his statements and method of thinking or not thinking. On the other hand your own statement equally depraved. Floyd was no angel, to be sure, but he didn't deserve to die like that at the hands of out of control law enforcement. It is wrong to disparage the dead as if it is a justification for the living to continue the hate. Would the country be better off or worse off if the officers in Minneapolis had simply done their job or were you happier with the riots that spread across the country at the injustice and wrongful death wrought at the hands of lawless law enforcement?

I wish that he would have been arrested and thrown in jail for the better part of the rest of his adult life. After all, counterfeit money charges will get you 20 years.

You’re just now figuring out Asslips is a racist POS?
Actually only read when he was addressing me and sometimes when he has supported something I said. Did not realize. Not being a racist, I do not look for it and have sometime ignored black racism to accomplish what I needed, but there are and have always been lines with me that i do no allow to be crossed without comment or direct action.

He is just a troll....he is losing in the court of opinion and he knows it...his thinking has run its course so it makes him angry....so he comes here to stoke the fire...

Plus this is what he looks like....

1592027648258.png

Forum List

Back