White Deputy Shot Dead by Black Man

What's the point here? Is anyone going to offer up the excuse that the man shouldn't be charged with killing another?

You know how this makes things different. There is no point to be made here.

Why would anyone care about some inbred from Mississippi dying?
That was an asshole thing to say you P.O.S.

He's just a pissed off negro that is upset that some white people think Georgy was nothing more than a worthless drug addicted violent felon who died doing what he loves to do, breaking the law.
I understand him, but disapprove of his statements and method of thinking or not thinking. On the other hand your own statement equally depraved. Floyd was no angel, to be sure, but he didn't deserve to die like that at the hands of out of control law enforcement. It is wrong to disparage the dead as if it is a justification for the living to continue the hate. Would the country be better off or worse off if the officers in Minneapolis had simply done their job or were you happier with the riots that spread across the country at the injustice and wrongful death wrought at the hands of lawless law enforcement?
STFU you leftist POS, go fuck yourself with a sagauro, k?
Fuck You! You worthless turd. What do you bring to the table?
STFU you tunnel vision old POS, GO FK yourself with whatever you were trying to type.
FKU! You worthless turd who has forgotten decent upbringing.
I brought post #6, #12 (the one that told the Deputies more in depth story along with his picture) #13 (where someone was telling me what this Alclepsias guy was all about, and #19. The thread posted at 11:23, I looked up further info and posted to it at 12:16 with pretty strong disapproval for the little turd talking inbred crap of the deceased while you were sleeping, ya doofus. I bring good upbringing and logical thought. I still disapprove the antagonist asclepsias. I also disapprove of right wing morons raising the specter of the dead Floyds past as if it justifies cops killing him. I am from the south and we were raised better than to talk bad about the dead. It is never the right way to go. You can't have both ways when one wrong is done in reaction to another wrong. You may have heard the great truth on double negatives "two wrongs don't make a right". You are late to the party and did not read the thread or you are the victim of what is wrong in this country as both stories are two sides of the same warp coin. Doubt you will find enough support to carry the day, as many on here actually read the thread before responding. I suggest you do the same.

He's just a pissed off negro that is upset that some white people think Georgy was nothing more than a worthless drug addicted violent felon who died doing what he loves to do, breaking the law.
I understand him, but disapprove of his statements and method of thinking or not thinking. On the other hand your own statement equally depraved. Floyd was no angel, to be sure, but he didn't deserve to die like that at the hands of out of control law enforcement. It is wrong to disparage the dead as if it is a justification for the living to continue the hate. Would the country be better off or worse off if the officers in Minneapolis had simply done their job or were you happier with the riots that spread across the country at the injustice and wrongful death wrought at the hands of lawless law enforcement?
STFU you tunnel vision old POS, GO FK yourself with whatever you were trying to type.
I brought post #6, #12 (the one that told the Deputies more in depth story along with his picture) #13 (where someone was telling me what this Alclepsias guy was all about, and #19. The thread posted at 11:23, I looked up further info and posted to it at 12:16 with pretty strong disapproval for the little turd talking inbred crap of the deceased while you were sleeping, ya doofus. I bring good upbringing and logical thought. I still disapprove the antagonist asclepsias. I also disapprove of right wing morons raising the specter of the dead Floyds past as if it justifies cops killing him. I am from the south and we were raised better than to talk bad about the dead. It is never the right way to go. You can't have both ways when one wrong is done in reaction to another wrong. You may have heard the great truth on double negatives "two wrongs don't make a right". You are late to the party and did not read the thread or you are the victim of what is wrong in this country as both stories are two sides of the same warp coin. Doubt you will find enough support to carry the day, as many on here actually read the thread before responding. I suggest you do the same.
I'm a real American, and I've been at this party forever, and wayyy over there is where you can go with that bullshit,>> unless you're willing to die.
I am, and I know how to shoot much better than you.
Leftist Pieces of shit are gonna be dying if they keep up this bullshit. True story.
Sounds like you're volunteering. Did you really think Americans were gonna put up with that bullshit?
No.. Never was to happen, dumbass.
Sorry. Welcome to reality outside of the leftist bubble.

Last edited:

I'm a real American, and I've been at this party forever, and wayyy over there is where you can go with that bullshit,>> unless you're willing to die.
Leftist Pieces of shit are gonna be dying if they keep up this bullshit. True story.
Sounds like you're volunteering. Did you really think Americans were gonna put up with that bullshit?
Come get me big boy. I'll take my chances.

Hey scumbag, STFU Scag.
Make me shut up you inbred monkey.
Monkey? You looking in the mirror again asslips?
Its his standard M.O. He takes every slight that has ever stung him; and tries to apply it to whites. Its the self defeated Negro attempt at self empowerment. For him? Its a thing..

You come to me, I'll be at the corner of 15th and Fletcher..k?
AKA downtown suitcase city. You might see a gas station and a pizza place. Go 1 block to the north of there. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey scumbag, STFU Scag.
Its his standard M.O. He takes every slight that has ever stung him; and tries to apply it to whites. Its the self defeated Negro attempt at self empowerment. For him? Its a thing..
White people calling Black people monkeys doesnt sting. Its actually hilarious since we all know its because those whites know that they themselves are the ones that look like monkeys. The thin lips. The hairy bodies, and the hair lice. Not to mention that animal smell when they get wet.

AKA downtown suitcase city. You might see a gas station and a pizza place. Go 1 block to the north of there. :auiqs.jpg:
Ok let’s do the throw down. Been a lot of suggested one lately, nerves frayed over Covid snd Floyd hoaxes.
I did have one call out on another board where I waited at Old Ebbits in DC. The nerd ball 30 something drove up in an old Volvo, asked if it was me, I confirmed, he took a good long look and said “forget it man” and drove off.

Ok let’s do the throw down. Been a lot of suggested one lately, nerves frayed over Covid snd Floyd hoaxes.
I did have one call out on another board where I waited at Old Ebbits in DC. The nerd ball 30 something drove up in an old Volvo, asked if it was me, I confirmed, he took a good long look and said “forget it man” and drove off.
Cool story...

Hey scumbag, STFU Scag.
White people calling Black people monkeys doesnt sting. Its actually hilarious since we all know its because those whites know that they themselves are the ones that look like monkeys. The thin lips. The hairy bodies, and the hair lice. Not to mention that animal smell when they get wet.
Still an idiot, aren't you?

Cool story...
Well tensions are high here and Defiler and somebody had a call out and now this one.

Cool story...
Well tensions are high here and Defiler and somebody had a call out and now this one.
I actually bothered to show up to a USMB “callout”. The fag never showed...

77 year old Sheriff's Deputy from Simpson Country Mississippi shot dead today by a black escaped inmate. His name was James Blair. Another white victim of black on white violence. Blacks are 10x more likely to kill a white person as vice versa.

Let's see how long sexual assaulter Don Lemon spends on this story. Let's see if Colin Kaepernick or the disgraceful US Women's Soccer team takes a knee for Deputy Blair. Let's see if anyone cares about James Blair. But I know I am wasting my breath...white lives don't matter in today's society.

Authorities searching for escaped Mississippi inmate after deputy is killed
WHITE LIVES MATTER

Hey scumbag, STFU Scag.
Still an idiot, aren't you?
Obviously youre still an idiot.

77 year old Sheriff's Deputy from Simpson Country Mississippi shot dead today by a black escaped inmate. His name was James Blair. Another white victim of black on white violence. Blacks are 10x more likely to kill a white person as vice versa.

Let's see how long sexual assaulter Don Lemon spends on this story. Let's see if Colin Kaepernick or the disgraceful US Women's Soccer team takes a knee for Deputy Blair. Let's see if anyone cares about James Blair. But I know I am wasting my breath...white lives don't matter in today's society.

Authorities searching for escaped Mississippi inmate after deputy is killed
I see you quoted a LOCAL news source.

We all know Don Lemon won't even know about the story, let alone give it a mention.
MSM shares the Asslips mentality. It wont appear on network news. Probably not even Fox News

Floyd was no angel, to be sure, but he didn't deserve to die like that at the hands of out of control law enforcement
He deserved to die the day he and 5 other Africans invaded the home of a single pregnant woman (black if that's important to you)

What's the point of this one OP?
my point would be......why the hell is a 77 year old guy still on the active duty roster...
For his part, he was working because he was raising his grandson and probably needed the money and maybe insurance. Hard to say why the county had him in the position. Best intentions can lead to tragic events.
at 77 one would think his grand kid would be in his 30's and on his own....

Forum List

Back