White Deputy Shot Dead by Black Man

77 year old Sheriff's Deputy from Simpson Country Mississippi shot dead today by a black escaped inmate. His name was James Blair. Another white victim of black on white violence. Blacks are 10x more likely to kill a white person as vice versa.

Let's see how long sexual assaulter Don Lemon spends on this story. Let's see if Colin Kaepernick or the disgraceful US Women's Soccer team takes a knee for Deputy Blair. Let's see if anyone cares about James Blair. But I know I am wasting my breath...white lives don't matter in today's society.

Authorities searching for escaped Mississippi inmate after deputy is killed
What's the angle of the story here? Outside of a local story.

77 year old Sheriff's Deputy from Simpson Country Mississippi shot dead today by a black escaped inmate. His name was James Blair. Another white victim of black on white violence. Blacks are 10x more likely to kill a white person as vice versa.

Let's see how long sexual assaulter Don Lemon spends on this story. Let's see if Colin Kaepernick or the disgraceful US Women's Soccer team takes a knee for Deputy Blair. Let's see if anyone cares about James Blair. But I know I am wasting my breath...white lives don't matter in today's society.

Axe yer daddy..... snicker

Why would anyone care about some inbred from Mississippi dying?
Well, perhaps because he was a person and no doubt had family that cared about him. People like you expect people to wail and moan over the death of a some habitual criminal who was nothing but trouble, in and out of prison, a total waste of space that died at the hands of over zealous cops, so who better to care about than someone who was far more likely to be a positive role model than the scum they have to deal with.

WTF does that even mean?

That was an asshole thing to say you P.O.S.

He's just a pissed off negro that is upset that some white people think Georgy was nothing more than a worthless drug addicted violent felon who died doing what he loves to do, breaking the law.
I understand him, but disapprove of his statements and method of thinking or not thinking. On the other hand your own statement equally depraved. Floyd was no angel, to be sure, but he didn't deserve to die like that at the hands of out of control law enforcement. It is wrong to disparage the dead as if it is a justification for the living to continue the hate. Would the country be better off or worse off if the officers in Minneapolis had simply done their job or were you happier with the riots that spread across the country at the injustice and wrongful death wrought at the hands of lawless law enforcement?

I wish that he would have been arrested and thrown in jail for the better part of the rest of his adult life. After all, counterfeit money charges will get you 20 years.
We would be better off. He would be better off. Businesses, many in the black community would be better off. Chauvin and those other idiots ripped the band aide off a wound that has never healed, because it was in the systemic racial mindset of the officers, there and many other places in our country and the wound was only getting deeper. It is the mindset of the Chauvins that has played a large part in the mindset of the Asclepias(s) in our country and neither one of the mindsets are right or healthy.

I doubt the deputy was passing funny money while high on meth and Fentyal.... with a felony record

How about the piece of shit who murdered him.....or some asshole called George Floyd?

That was an asshole thing to say you P.O.S.
He is just a troll....he is losing in the court of opinion and he knows it...his thinking has run its course so it makes him angry....so he comes here to stoke the fire...

Plus this is what he looks like....

View attachment 349634
Surprising. Not what I suspected. But changes nothing. A sick fk.

Actually blacks aren't 10x more likely to do that.

Racist whites want to run their mouths about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description.

White lives have always mattered more than anyone elses. Stop crying because white lives now matter the same as everyone else.

All lives matter you piece of shit.

Except yours.... how's that?

Blab away....I don't care. You weren't raised right... mama failed because it's doubtful daddy was around
Apparently you weren't raised right because mama was on Percocet to ease the pain from your drunken daddy's beatings. White lives have always mattered more than anyone elses. Stop crying because white lives now matter the same as everyone else.

Actually blacks aren't 10x more likely to do that.

Racist whites want to run their mouths about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description.

White lives have always mattered more than anyone elses. Stop crying because white lives now matter the same as everyone else.

Those stats would only be meaningful with the addendum that blacks only make up 13% of the population. So the fact that 3315 whites were murdered and 2925 blacks, more blacks were murdered per capita than whites. To have 514 out of 3315 whites murdered by blacks, that would mean that 15% of all whites killed were killed by blacks that only make up 13% of the population.

10 times more? I'm not seeing it, but you certainly kill more whites than your population dictates you should.

All lives matter you piece of shit.

Except yours.... how's that?

Blab away....I don't care. You weren't raised right... mama failed because it's doubtful daddy was around
Apparently you weren't raised right because mama was on Percocet to ease the pain from your drunken daddy's beatings. White lives have always mattered more than anyone elses. Stop crying because white lives now matter the same as everyone else.

Lol yeah right, boy. I was raised in a stable environment.

Who's yer daddy? Felon, druggie, gang banger, dead...or don't you know? Lol Mama probably needed a hit. Roflmao

What I would love to know is why a man that old is still out there working such a job in the first place?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

What I would love to know is why a man that old is still out there working such a job in the first place?

Holly

Many PDs and Sheriffs Departments don't have a mandated retirement age. If you can meet the physical standard, you still have a job.

Holly

Many PDs and Sheriffs Departments don't have a mandated retirement age. If you can meet the physical standard, you still have a job.

I'd like to know what "physical standards" a 77 year old man could meet.

This is a terrible crime. I hope the murderer is caught, given due process and then executed in a timely manner.

But having 77 year old men, trying to enforce the law? We are not dealing with reality here. He should never have been in that situation.

This is a terrible crime. I hope the murderer is caught, given due process and then executed in a timely manner.

But having 77 year old men, trying to enforce the law? We are not dealing with reality here. He should never have been in that situation.
That's part of the problem with American police, every little cow poke town gets to make up and enact any type of loony practice and regulation.

Time to nationalize some standards. High time.

Holly

Amen to all of this. The only person that I know of who may be able to pull it off is Chuck Norris of the Walker, Texas Ranger show and that is if he has been able to stay fit enough. He hit 80 years old this past March 10th.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Holly
Often, when you see the elderly still working, it's simply a matter of continuing to need a regular income for themselves and a family member. An ill spouse that necessitates more income to pay for medical needs beyond the norm perhaps. We don't know his back story, so we can only surmise.

Forum List

Back