White feral thugs killed skilled black artist

Its a despicable crime and hopefully those responsible will hang for it. Trump is about law and order and if his DoJ is envolved there will be justice.

There seems to be added outrage that this was a racial "hate crime", not sure how that can be proven. If it was, it can just as easily be attributed to the national media pushing all of its anti-cop and anti-white propaganda. Blacks thugs are running around attacking, raping, and in some cases executing whites. You can expect there will be the exact same type of hate crimes in return. It's what the progressive media wants, it's what the progressive Agenda pushes for. If more people ignored the sensationalized news stories then we'd see far less of these types of crimes.
It can just as easily be attributed to the hate being pushed by the far right and alt right.
Alt-right???? all 200 who have been disavowed? seriously?
200? Bannon? You? :)

alt-right nazi? not even close, nor are any trump supporters I've met this last year

that is in you imagination

as far as any I know, this election was the economy and security, not about hate for anyone.........except for criminal and terrorist killing citizens or inciting violence. Things everyone should get behind.

Scientifically, the more angry you get the more it effects you emotionally over the long term. It won't be any handful of alt-right you should fear, but yourself and the anger of others feeding these protests and violence. You are your own worse enemy the longer you keep this up, and potentially will make yourself america's as well.

Smile, embrace the election along with most of the states that voted for Trump and help everyone to make america great. Make the best of of the next four years at least, if it goes well the next eight.

Trump was not elected by any select group but a cross section of all groups that were not happy with the direction of the last eight years. This was not about minority supremacy or specialty but american pride and improvement for all. This was not about east coast and west dictating what to do and how to think in every americans in every state speaking out for the country as a whole.

If you don't get it, you have not been listening to the country, just your own bitter group.

This election was not lead by the fringe on either extreme but the average people across the nation.

How is your anger and hate going to make us all better off?

Jobs and a strong economy will.
Thank you for admitting you know nothing, aris2chat snow. Your white supremacism is best posted in the open, so that folks realize that you fooks still exist and have to be watched.

white, perhaps I look that way, but I'm a mutt and proud of all my heritage, native and immigrant of all shades, cultures and origins. It's call "american".

You are just so stuck on your erroneous assumption and you just are not listening.
You are so consumed with color/race and minorities you don't know what it is to be american. Shame on you.

I grew up globally and I am so glad to have been born american, glad to have served america, glad to have raised by children to be proud and serve others in some way. Glad to see my grandchildren grow up here and have hopes they will also find a way to care for others.

We all need to come together in the middle for the sake of everyone. You seem stuck on the edge and about to toss yourself over the edge, or already slipping off. America is not black or white but a billion shades and hues. If you don't see that, sadly you are blind.

Well, that's what happens when an election empowers criminals.

KING: Will Sims, beloved musician, beaten and shot to death by three white men in a California hate crime

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, November 25, 2016, 12:56 PM

Just days after Donald Trump’s election, in El Sobrante, Calif., about 20 miles north of San Francisco, something truly terrible happened. I honestly believe it must be viewed in the context of the wave of hate crimes that swept our nation immediately after Trump’s win. Except most of us are just now learning that it took place.

Will Sims, 28, an accomplished musician and vocalist, widely hailed as a gentle, peaceful, gifted soul, was murdered in a vicious hate crime. He wa stargeted, robbed, beaten, then shot, and left on the street to die.When the police found him on the street on Nov. 12, he was already dead.

It's a start. But impalement would have worked better. I will tell you something now. You can believe me later. The only way to be rid of the bad ones is to be rid of all of them. Let me give you a "for example."
NZdYKbY.jpg
So you are saying to we need to get rid of the alt white right?

You talking to me? Did you see the murder statistics by race that I posted? What in the hell do you think.
The white murder rates are committed by people like the white alt right. You are saying they have to go.

The murder rates by Whites are almost nonexistent compared to those committed by negroes. Clearly it is the negroes that need to go.
Nope. You need to go.

It can just as easily be attributed to the hate being pushed by the far right and alt right.

alt-right nazi? not even close, nor are any trump supporters I've met this last year

as far as any I know, this election was the economy and security, not about hate for anyone.........except for criminal and terrorist killing citizens or inciting violence. Things everyone should get behind.

Scientifically, the more angry you get the more it effects you emotionally over the long term. It won't be any handful of alt-right you should fear, but yourself and the anger of others feeding these protests and violence. You are your own worse enemy the longer you keep this up, and potentially will make yourself america's as well.

Smile, embrace the election along with most of the states that voted for Trump and help everyone to make america great. Make the best of of the next four years at least, if it goes well the next eight.

Trump was not elected by any select group but a cross section of all groups that were not happy with the direction of the last eight years. This was not about minority supremacy or specialty but american pride and improvement for all. This was not about east coast and west dictating what to do and how to think in every americans in every state speaking out for the country as a whole.

If you don't get it, you have not been listening to the country, just your own bitter group.

This election was not lead by the fringe on either extreme but the average people across the nation.

Thank you for admitting you know nothing, aris2chat snow. Your white supremacism is best posted in the open, so that folks realize that you fooks still exist and have to be watched.
white, perhaps I look that way, but I'm a mutt and proud of all my heritage, native and immigrant of all shades, cultures and origins. It's call "american". You are just so stuck on your erroneous assumption and you just are not listening. You are so consumed with color/race and minorities you don't know what it is to be american. Shame on you. I grew up globally and I am so glad to have been born american, glad to have served america, glad to have raised by children to be proud and serve others in some way. Glad to see my grandchildren grow up here and have hopes they will also find a way to care for others. We all need to come together in the middle for the sake of everyone. You seem stuck on the edge and about to toss yourself over the edge, or already slipping off. America is not black or white but a billion shades and hues. If you don't see that, sadly you are blind.
You describe yourself well: alienated and confused, aris2chat.

Whether the thugs are black or white or mutt, they need to be identified as feral if they are doing it for racial reasons.

You need to see this, aris2chat, or you will continue to stumble in the darkness of misunderstanding.

white, perhaps I look that way, but I'm a mutt and proud of all my heritage, native and immigrant of all shades, cultures and origins. It's call "american". You are just so stuck on your erroneous assumption and you just are not listening. You are so consumed with color/race and minorities you don't know what it is to be american. Shame on you. I grew up globally and I am so glad to have been born american, glad to have served america, glad to have raised by children to be proud and serve others in some way. Glad to see my grandchildren grow up here and have hopes they will also find a way to care for others. We all need to come together in the middle for the sake of everyone. You seem stuck on the edge and about to toss yourself over the edge, or already slipping off. America is not black or white but a billion shades and hues. If you don't see that, sadly you are blind.

Whether the thugs are black or white or mutt, they need to be identified as feral if they are doing it for racial reasons.

You need to see this, aris2chat, or you will continue to stumble in the darkness of misunderstanding.
If you don't know if this was race based, then why was your opening play geared towards making it such?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

You describe yourself well: alienated and confused, aris2chat. Whether the thugs are black or white or mutt, they need to be identified as feral if they are doing it for racial reasons. You need to see this, aris2chat, or you will continue to stumble in the darkness of misunderstanding.
If you don't know if this was race based, then why was your opening play geared towards making it such? Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Those are your words, mutt, not mine. :) All race based crimes need to punishment Bigly.

You describe yourself well: alienated and confused, aris2chat. Whether the thugs are black or white or mutt, they need to be identified as feral if they are doing it for racial reasons. You need to see this, aris2chat, or you will continue to stumble in the darkness of misunderstanding.
If you don't know if this was race based, then why was your opening play geared towards making it such? Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Those are your words, mutt, not mine. :) All race based crimes need to punishment Bigly.
It's there in black and white...you said "if" that's a fact regardless of what names you call me.

Confused about how best to help those with alzheimer's, autism, chronic pain, crones, the deterioration of our education system ...... perhaps at times. Occiasionally I mix my languages up. Confused about american entertainment wrestling and some rap music, absolutly. Confused about anything else, not really. If I don't know or I am confused I study everything I can on all view points. The more you know the more informed decisions you make.

I stumbled when I had to learn to walk again after a back injury and now when my hip hurts, from age. My fingers stumble across the keys because they struggle to keep up with the spead of my thoughts.

Still making erroneous assumptions based on your prejudicies not facts.

I don't expect to know everything, but there are few subjects I didn't care to read something about, few countries I have not been to, few cultures I have not see or experienced at some time in my life.

I am not you.

Crime needs to be punished, even crimes by the Clintons, Soros, Obamas, BLM and certain democrates "after" investigations and all evidence is presented.
If and when something is proven to be a hate crime, it will be punished as such. Just because one person is black (color, minority, religion, cluture, sex) and one is not the same, does not always make it about race, it might just be a crime. You might jump to conclusions, not everybody does.

One oif those beleived to be involved is half latino, the other two, we don't know there complete background, the same way you assumed I was pure "white". Most people are a mix somewhere back in their heritage.

Sims was not all black either.

It's there in black and white...you said "if" that's a fact regardless of what names you call me. Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
I am defining what you are: that is not calling names. The "if" presupposes a conditional phrase not a negation of the original statement. But, if it helps you, yes, they are white feral thugs.

The deflection on HRC et al means nothing, so I will note it is only a deflection and move on.

It's there in black and white...you said "if" that's a fact regardless of what names you call me. Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
I am defining what you are: that is not calling names. The "if" presupposes a conditional phrase not a negation of the original statement. But, if it helps you, yes, they are white feral thugs.

The deflection on HRC et al means nothing, so I will note it is only a deflection and move on.
I wasn't aware that we had ever met each other, because surely that is tje only way you would presume to define anything about me. Other than that it's just internet tough guy bull shit. Is that it Jake? You a bull shitter?

As to the rest of your utterly stupid point, if you have one worth addressing, yes, if these men attacked and killed the musician, then that is deplorable, and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. But, we both know that isn't what you wanted out of this thread now is it?

Well, that's what happens when an election empowers criminals.

KING: Will Sims, beloved musician, beaten and shot to death by three white men in a California hate crime
46849963.jpg

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, November 25, 2016, 12:56 PM

Just days after Donald Trump’s election, in El Sobrante, Calif., about 20 miles north of San Francisco, something truly terrible happened. I honestly believe it must be viewed in the context of the wave of hate crimes that swept our nation immediately after Trump’s win. Except most of us are just now learning that it took place.

Will Sims, 28, an accomplished musician and vocalist, widely hailed as a gentle, peaceful, gifted soul, was murdered in a vicious hate crime. He wa stargeted, robbed, beaten, then shot, and left on the street to die.When the police found him on the street on Nov. 12, he was already dead.

There were no robberiess and murders before this election?

j-mac, you can be defined by how and what you write.

You are no tough internet guy, that's right.

If you do not understand 'conditional' construction in framing a discussion, then you are illiterate.

Yes, any feral thugs who hurt others should be fully punished.

And your conclusion is based on your illiteracy, j-mac, is it not?

"hate crime" is bullshit. Prove what was going through their minds.

They committed a crime.

Nothing to do with the election, but I'm reading this shit all over my facebook page from dem friends. They sound just like fake.

If you don't know if this was race based, then why was your opening play geared towards making it such?

Hate crimes by whites is so rare these gimps have to make them up in order to sell their silly non-existent 'race wars', just like they made up the non-existent and totally imaginary 'police war against blacks' scam; the Democrats have no morals, principles, or platform to run on any more, so they have to generate terrorism and hate crimes against whites to fire up and appeal to their degenerate violent base now.

Forum List

Back