White feral thugs killed skilled black artist

Picaro made an unsupported statement that common knowledge immediately rejects.

Thus the rest of his comment can be ignored.

Until he can back that statement, good people will point and jeer.

Back it up, P.

Picaro made an unsupported statement that common knowledge immediately rejects.

Thus the rest of his comment can be ignored.

Until he can back that statement, good people will point and jeer.

Back it up, P.

Pipe down jake; you lying again as usual, and everybody knows it, even you. Everything I say is supported, in spades, while you never say anything you can support. Instead of getting jealous and whining all the time, try reading up on an issue first, some sources besides Democratic Underground or Daily Kos or mailed to you written on hillary's tampons.

alt-right nazi? not even close, nor are any trump supporters I've met this last year

that is in you imagination

as far as any I know, this election was the economy and security, not about hate for anyone.........except for criminal and terrorist killing citizens or inciting violence. Things everyone should get behind.

Scientifically, the more angry you get the more it effects you emotionally over the long term. It won't be any handful of alt-right you should fear, but yourself and the anger of others feeding these protests and violence. You are your own worse enemy the longer you keep this up, and potentially will make yourself america's as well.

Smile, embrace the election along with most of the states that voted for Trump and help everyone to make america great. Make the best of of the next four years at least, if it goes well the next eight.

Trump was not elected by any select group but a cross section of all groups that were not happy with the direction of the last eight years. This was not about minority supremacy or specialty but american pride and improvement for all. This was not about east coast and west dictating what to do and how to think in every americans in every state speaking out for the country as a whole.

If you don't get it, you have not been listening to the country, just your own bitter group.

This election was not lead by the fringe on either extreme but the average people across the nation.

How is your anger and hate going to make us all better off?

Jobs and a strong economy will.
Thank you for admitting you know nothing, aris2chat snow. Your white supremacism is best posted in the open, so that folks realize that you fooks still exist and have to be watched.
white, perhaps I look that way, but I'm a mutt and proud of all my heritage, native and immigrant of all shades, cultures and origins. It's call "american". You are just so stuck on your erroneous assumption and you just are not listening. You are so consumed with color/race and minorities you don't know what it is to be american. Shame on you. I grew up globally and I am so glad to have been born american, glad to have served america, glad to have raised by children to be proud and serve others in some way. Glad to see my grandchildren grow up here and have hopes they will also find a way to care for others. We all need to come together in the middle for the sake of everyone. You seem stuck on the edge and about to toss yourself over the edge, or already slipping off. America is not black or white but a billion shades and hues. If you don't see that, sadly you are blind.
You describe yourself well: alienated and confused, aris2chat.

Whether the thugs are black or white or mutt, they need to be identified as feral if they are doing it for racial reasons.

You need to see this, aris2chat, or you will continue to stumble in the darkness of misunderstanding.
If you don't know if this was race based, then why was your opening play geared towards making it such?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Hate crimes by whites is so rare these gimps have to make them up in order to sell their silly non-existent 'race wars', just like they made up the non-existent and totally imaginary 'police war against blacks' scam; the Democrats have no morals, principles, or platform to run on any more, so they have to generate terrorism and hate crimes against whites to fire up and appeal to their degenerate violent base now.
I think that if they are going to make up a totally separate class of crime then they should acknowledge that it can be black on white too...in fact in today's America I'd bet an honest study would show that is more likely today...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Well, that's what happens when an election empowers criminals.

KING: Will Sims, beloved musician, beaten and shot to death by three white men in a California hate crime
46849963.jpg

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, November 25, 2016, 12:56 PM

Just days after Donald Trump’s election, in El Sobrante, Calif., about 20 miles north of San Francisco, something truly terrible happened. I honestly believe it must be viewed in the context of the wave of hate crimes that swept our nation immediately after Trump’s win. Except most of us are just now learning that it took place.

Will Sims, 28, an accomplished musician and vocalist, widely hailed as a gentle, peaceful, gifted soul, was murdered in a vicious hate crime. He wa stargeted, robbed, beaten, then shot, and left on the street to die.When the police found him on the street on Nov. 12, he was already dead.
YAWN..............meanwhile in Chicago another unnoticed weekend of negro on negro murder.

[YAWN..............meanwhile in Chicago another unnoticed weekend of negro on negro murder.
King, in fact, is far more noticed in his short life for positive reasons many more times than you will be no matter how long you live. He will be remembered as a real man, whereas you won't be remembered at all.

1. Shaun King: Chicago Cop's Murder Charge Is Too Late

www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king...van-dyke-...
    Nov 23, 2015 · Shaun King: Murder charge for Officer Van Dyke seen shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times on video may be too little, too late

2. Shaun King - Timeline | Facebook

www.facebook.com/shaunking/videos/95071830830...
    Shaun King, Brooklyn, New York ... Burger King says Chicago Police deleted video of their murder ... Posted by Shaun King. 6,561,106 Views.

3. Shaun King on Twitter: "The video of the police murder of # ...

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/7793955092324720...
    Shaun King Verified account ‏ @ShaunKing Sep 23. The video of the police murder of #KeithScott is heartbreaking. I have no words. All of that shit was avoidable.

4. SHAUN KING Murder - Video Results

• 0:00

King: Conservatives ought to direct their rage toward ...
      nydailynews.com

Furious. The despicable Baton Rouge police murder of # ...
      twitter.com

KING: We’ll all remember where we were when we saw Alton ...
      nydailynews.com

The Tulsa Police Execution of Terence Crutcher
      twitter.com
    More SHAUN KING Murder videos

5. Shaun King: Laquan McDonald's death is modern day lynching

www.nydailynews.com/news/national/shaun-king-laquan.....
    Shaun King: Death of Laquan McDonald at the hands of Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke is modern day lynching

6. Shaun King - Early Saturday morning, Deborah Pearl, a ...

www.facebook.com/shaunking/posts/112425186761...
    To see more from Shaun King on Facebook, log in or create an account. Sign Up Log In. Not Now. ... Early Monday morning he was charged with the murder of Deborah Pearl.

7. Slain Md. 7-Eleven Clerk Stabbed 75 Times | NBC4 Washington

www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Slain-Md-7-Eleven-Clerk...
    Jan 23, 2014 · Slain Md. 7-Eleven Clerk Stabbed 75 Times ... Murder suspect Shaun King. A clerk killed while working at a Gaithersburg, Md., ...

8. Shaun King on Twitter: "Furious. The despicable Baton Rouge ...

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/7505210830744043...
    Furious. The despicable Baton Rouge police murder of #AltonSterling - a 37 y/o Black man who was selling CD's.pic.twitter.com/x2wNtndLqB. ... Shaun King ...

9. Shaun King speaks 'whole truth' about 'ugly' National Anthem ...

twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/08/30/shaun-king-2
    Shaun King speaks ‘whole truth’ about ‘ugly’ National Anthem — but did he leave something out? Posted at 4:19 pm on August 30, 2016 by Sarah D.

I believe on Tuesday November 8th, 2016, America collectively told Liberals to take their race card and shove it up their ass.
A minority of the voters said that, yes.

A Constitutional Majority of the Voters choose Trump as YOUR next President.
He is our President, and more voted for Clinton than any white man in history.

Responsible voters from the right to the left will give Trump the same type of pass as Obama.

I believe on Tuesday November 8th, 2016, America collectively told Liberals to take their race card and shove it up their ass.
A minority of the voters said that, yes.

A Constitutional Majority of the Voters choose Trump as YOUR next President.
He is our President, and more voted for Clinton than any white man in history.

Responsible voters from the right to the left will give Trump the same type of pass as Obama.

More voted for clinton thanks to our insane immigration policies in the last few decades that favored the poor and minorities who naturally vote democrat. The lifeboat for the world that is America is getting full though. We can't afford to take in the whole world's poor and needy anymore. Democrats don't care, they just want future voters. Yep, this is how hillary got more votes and it would have accelerated America's downfall had she been elected.

Isn't Shaun King that moron that claimed to be black and is white? You know, Fakey, like you claim to be a republican but are a left loon

Who the fuck is "Shaun King"?

Are you really so mind-numbingly partisan hack pathetic that you think you can make a real story go away by denigrating its reporter? Really?

Here, fuckbrain, denigrate this one too: Hate Crime Charge- SF Gate
Search took 1.02 seconds. Same incident.

Get busy, racist bag of shit.

15156766_985866404852055_6320906305105050272_o.jpg

Isn't Shaun King that moron that claimed to be black and is white? You know, Fakey, like you claim to be a republican but are a left loon

Who the fuck is "Shaun King"?

Are you really so mind-numbingly partisan hack pathetic that you think you can make a real story go away by denigrating its reporter? Really?

Here, fuckbrain, denigrate this one too: Hate Crime Charge- SF Gate
Search took 1.02 seconds. Same incident.

Get busy, racist bag of shit.
Everyone knows Shaun King used to play Defensive End for the Carolina Panthers.

Now, Sassy, you are revealing your looniness again. The fact is that feral whites killed a black artist, which is just fine by you, gassygirl.
Ya when a black man is robbed and shot it is hate crime when a white man is robbed and shot it is just a crime right?
If the blacks did it as a hate crime, yah, they should be charged as such. You have a problem with that, trainee?

Now, Sassy, you are revealing your looniness again. The fact is that feral whites killed a black artist, which is just fine by you, gassygirl.
Ya when a black man is robbed and shot it is hate crime when a white man is robbed and shot it is just a crime right?
If the blacks did it as a hate crime, yah, they should be charged as such. You have a problem with that, trainee?
I have a problem in that it IS NEVER considered a hate crime no matter how egregious the atrocity committed by the black thugs on white people. Meanwhile let a white person look at a black person and it is hate crime.

I have a problem in that it IS NEVER considered a hate crime no matter how egregious the atrocity committed by the black thugs on white people. Meanwhile let a white person look at a black person and it is hate crime.
That's your opinion. Let's see some evidence to support it.

LOL ya evidence the fact is it is posted daily and you ignore it.

Thank you for admitting you cannot support your point, troop.

Keep on ignoring reality it suits you retard.

I know my presence intimidates you to the point of humiliation, troop. Do you want me to make fun of Correll?

I know my presence intimidates you to the point of humiliation, troop. Do you want me to make fun of Correll?
You keep ignoring facts and reality why would this be any different?

Forum List

Back