White feral thugs killed skilled black artist

What is the truth, no doubt for the likes of me, is that I post one article like this about feral whites when your ilk have posted dozens about "feral blacks" attacking whites.

Your yelling is rather hypocritical, cnelsen.

Its a despicable crime and hopefully those responsible will hang for it. Trump is about law and order and if his DoJ is envolved there will be justice.

There seems to be added outrage that this was a racial "hate crime", not sure how that can be proven. If it was, it can just as easily be attributed to the national media pushing all of its anti-cop and anti-white propaganda. Blacks thugs are running around attacking, raping, and in some cases executing whites. You can expect there will be the exact same type of hate crimes in return. It's what the progressive media wants, it's what the progressive Agenda pushes for. If more people ignored the sensationalized news stories then we'd see far less of these types of crimes.
It can just as easily be attributed to the hate being pushed by the far right and alt right.

Its a despicable crime and hopefully those responsible will hang for it. Trump is about law and order and if his DoJ is envolved there will be justice.

There seems to be added outrage that this was a racial "hate crime", not sure how that can be proven. If it was, it can just as easily be attributed to the national media pushing all of its anti-cop and anti-white propaganda. Blacks thugs are running around attacking, raping, and in some cases executing whites. You can expect there will be the exact same type of hate crimes in return. It's what the progressive media wants, it's what the progressive Agenda pushes for. If more people ignored the sensationalized news stories then we'd see far less of these types of crimes.
It can just as easily be attributed to the hate being pushed by the far right and alt right.

Which is just a reaction to the leftwing hate machine. They will both just feed off each other.

Which is just a reaction to the leftwing hate machine. They will both just feed off each other.
Nope, the hate begin with the conservative nationalism, jingoism, racism, nativism, ethnocentrism, and sexism of our people.

Alt-right???? all 200 who have been disavowed?

seriously?

Alt-right???? all 200 who have been disavowed? seriously?
200? Bannon? You? :)

Well, that's what happens when an election empowers criminals.

KING: Will Sims, beloved musician, beaten and shot to death by three white men in a California hate crime

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, November 25, 2016, 12:56 PM

Just days after Donald Trump’s election, in El Sobrante, Calif., about 20 miles north of San Francisco, something truly terrible happened. I honestly believe it must be viewed in the context of the wave of hate crimes that swept our nation immediately after Trump’s win. Except most of us are just now learning that it took place.

Will Sims, 28, an accomplished musician and vocalist, widely hailed as a gentle, peaceful, gifted soul, was murdered in a vicious hate crime. He wa stargeted, robbed, beaten, then shot, and left on the street to die.When the police found him on the street on Nov. 12, he was already dead.

It's a start. But impalement would have worked better. I will tell you something now. You can believe me later. The only way to be rid of the bad ones is to be rid of all of them. Let me give you a "for example."
NZdYKbY.jpg

KING: Will Sims, beloved musician, beaten and shot to death by three white men in a California hate crime

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Just days after Donald Trump’s election, in El Sobrante, Calif., about 20 miles north of San Francisco, something truly terrible happened. I honestly believe it must be viewed in the context of the wave of hate crimes that swept our nation immediately after Trump’s win. Except most of us are just now learning that it took place.

Will Sims, 28, an accomplished musician and vocalist, widely hailed as a gentle, peaceful, gifted soul, was murdered in a vicious hate crime. He wa stargeted, robbed, beaten, then shot, and left on the street to die.When the police found him on the street on Nov. 12, he was already dead.

It's a start. But impalement would have worked better. I will tell you something now. You can believe me later. The only way to be rid of the bad ones is to be rid of all of them. Let me give you a "for example."
NZdYKbY.jpg
So you are saying to we need to get rid of the alt white right?

alt-right nazi? not even close, nor are any trump supporters I've met this last year

that is in you imagination

as far as any I know, this election was the economy and security, not about hate for anyone.........except for criminal and terrorist killing citizens or inciting violence. Things everyone should get behind.

Scientifically, the more angry you get the more it effects you emotionally over the long term. It won't be any handful of alt-right you should fear, but yourself and the anger of others feeding these protests and violence. You are your own worse enemy the longer you keep this up, and potentially will make yourself america's as well.

Smile, embrace the election along with most of the states that voted for Trump and help everyone to make america great. Make the best of of the next four years at least, if it goes well the next eight.

Trump was not elected by any select group but a cross section of all groups that were not happy with the direction of the last eight years. This was not about minority supremacy or specialty but american pride and improvement for all. This was not about east coast and west dictating what to do and how to think, but in every american in every state speaking out for the country as a whole.

If you don't get it, you have not been listening to the country, just your own bitter group.

This election was not lead by the fringe on either extreme but the average people across the nation.

How is your anger and hate going to make us all better off?

Jobs and a strong economy will.

Last edited:
If guilty they should face the death penalty but not because the victim was black, but because he was murdered.Its some low shit trying to make a connection between Trumps election and this murder.

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

NZdYKbY.jpg

You talking to me? Did you see the murder statistics by race that I posted? What in the hell do you think.

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

NZdYKbY.jpg

how about the tens of thousands of terrorist and alien criminals of violent crimes first before you get consumed with the two hundred fringe no one listens to anyhow.

alt-right nazi? not even close, nor are any trump supporters I've met this last year

that is in you imagination

as far as any I know, this election was the economy and security, not about hate for anyone.........except for criminal and terrorist killing citizens or inciting violence. Things everyone should get behind.

Scientifically, the more angry you get the more it effects you emotionally over the long term. It won't be any handful of alt-right you should fear, but yourself and the anger of others feeding these protests and violence. You are your own worse enemy the longer you keep this up, and potentially will make yourself america's as well.

Smile, embrace the election along with most of the states that voted for Trump and help everyone to make america great. Make the best of of the next four years at least, if it goes well the next eight.

Trump was not elected by any select group but a cross section of all groups that were not happy with the direction of the last eight years. This was not about minority supremacy or specialty but american pride and improvement for all. This was not about east coast and west dictating what to do and how to think in every americans in every state speaking out for the country as a whole.

If you don't get it, you have not been listening to the country, just your own bitter group.

This election was not lead by the fringe on either extreme but the average people across the nation.

How is your anger and hate going to make us all better off?

Jobs and a strong economy will.
Thank you for admitting you know nothing, aris2chat snow. Your white supremacism is best posted in the open, so that folks realize that you fooks still exist and have to be watched.

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

NZdYKbY.jpg

You talking to me? Did you see the murder statistics by race that I posted? What in the hell do you think.
The white murder rates are committed by people like the white alt right. You are saying they have to go.

If guilty they should face the death penalty but not because the victim was black, but because he was murdered.Its some low shit trying to make a connection between Trumps election and this murder.
Oh, we have had fooks doing that with BLM and Obama. I agree it is the same stupid, unAmerican type of thinking.

Who cares? It's not like he was black or anything.

46849963.jpg

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

These whites sure are getting violent. I think we'll all be better off moving to Detroit and living near the peaceful black folk.

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

NZdYKbY.jpg

The white murder rates are committed by people like the white alt right. You are saying they have to go.

The murder rates by Whites are almost nonexistent compared to those committed by negroes. Clearly it is the negroes that need to go.

SHAUN KING
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

NZdYKbY.jpg

The murder rates by Whites are almost nonexistent compared to those committed by negroes. Clearly it is the negroes that need to go.
you sound life a feral mutant albino

Forum List

Back