White Girl Lied About Being Pulled Over by Fake Black Cop

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
A4631641BACA442F91A091AD6E27775B_1551497505350_6842469_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

UPDATE: Teen made up fake police officer story in Wyandotte

WYANDOTTE, Mich. (FOX 2) - Police in Wyandotte said a teenager who said she was pulled over by a fake police officer last week made up the story.

UPDATE: Wyandotte police: teen lied about fake police officer

"He didn't ask me for my registration, he didn't ask my insurance papers any of that," said Faith Gentry.

The 17-year-old said she was pulled over Thursday evening on the Southgate and Wyandotte border.

Wyandotte police: teen lied about being pulled over by fake police officer

So...is this more, or less upsetting than what Jussie Smollett is accused of doing?

WYANDOTTE, Mich. (FOX 2) - Police in Wyandotte said a teenager who said she was pulled over by a fake police officer last week made up the story.

"He didn't ask me for my registration, he didn't ask my insurance papers any of that," said Faith Gentry.

The 17-year-old said she was pulled over Thursday evening on the Southgate and Wyandotte border.

So...is this more, or less upsetting than what Jussie Smollett is accused of doing?
Well, shes an underage child for one. For two, she didnt use her celebrity status to get on GMA and spread lies to the nation. Three, she didnt hold a concert where she announced that she "fought the fuck back" and declared that shes the gay Tupac. Four, she didnt lie and stir up racial tensions just to get a bigger paycheck.

Any other brain busters, retard?

Well, shes an underage child for one. For two, she didnt use her celebrity status to get on GMA and spread lies to the nation.

Her inbred mind could never have planned all that

Great lead story for CNN and MSNBC!

Less upsetting since it didn't make the national news to the extent that the JS false accusations did until after she had been busted for lying. That being said, she is just as wrong as JS.

Now if you want to find a story about a white woman that was worse than the JS situation, it happen in 1994 - Susan Smith drowned her two kids and made up a story about a black man steeling her car with her kids in it. S Smith deserved the death penalty, but got life in prison. (She later on got some guards in trouble for having sex with them).

Well, shes an underage child for one. For two, she didnt use her celebrity status to get on GMA and spread lies to the nation.

You mean she was smart enough to not make up a story as dumb as smolletts? As for the inbred comment, do you have proof of that or is this the new sneaky way to be a racist against white people in 2019?

Explain where you learned her parents are related. Why do Africans think this way? Projection?

You mean she was smart enough to not make up a story as dumb as smolletts? As for the inbred comment, do you have proof of that or is this the new sneaky way to be a racist against white people in 2019?
Smart? :cuckoo:

What, you dont want to discuss your racism? Youre fucking trash.

What, you dont want to discuss your racism? Youre fucking trash.
Oh and now you're a snowflake :crybaby:

Less upsetting since it didn't make the national news to the extent that the JS false accusations did until after she had been busted for lying. That being said, she is just as wrong as JS.

Now if you want to find a story about a white woman that was worse than the JS situation, it happen in 1994 - Susan Smith drowned her two kids and made up a story about a black man steeling her car with her kids in it. S Smith deserved the death penalty, but got life in prison. (She later on got some guards in trouble for having sex with them).
I already posted at least 4 stories worse than Jussie Smollett, including the woman that lied and got Emmett Till killed.

Whites have been lying on blacks for centuries, resulting in death, yet no outrage.

Black guy allegedly lies about something concerning death, no death, and whites are suddenly enraged en masse.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back