White Guilt: An Interesting Perspective

:cool:

B-8cTU_WwAAt-9D.jpg
That child is displaying all the recessive traits.

The poor thing has totally bought into a fictitious concept, this "race" concept, and particularly troubling is the fact that she cannot love her "own" without casting dispersions on the "other". This is the pathology of that mindset, that perceptual reality, and sadly, it has always been part or the american fabric.

As opposed to whom?........Buckwheat?......:blsmile:........

Brilliant, man that's deep, I'll have to drill down into that.

Then take it up with Susan. But still, those things did happen and shaped the society you inhabit.

I have. On multiple occasions. None of which she enjoyed.

Yes, those things happened. Many of them for the betterment of this country. So I'm not going to shed any tears over them or lose a minute of sleep over them. In fact, I celebrate many of them.

It was sure better for some americans, seems your turn's coming.

The poor thing has totally bought into a fictitious concept, this "race" concept, and particularly troubling is the fact that she cannot love her "own" without casting dispersions on the "other". This is the pathology of that mindset, that perceptual reality, and sadly, it has always been part or the american fabric.

Keep drillin'.........maybe you'll make it all the way to China.

Keep drillin'.........maybe you'll make it all the way to China.
The drill into your drivel sure won't go anywhere even remotely intellectual, that's certain. Why don’t you let your dad take this over.

I love how leftist loons get all riled up over "white guilt" BS.....and a meme on it. LOL You asshats are so easily played.

Look at this leftist all riled up here.
Here you are defending white guilt, Dippy

You're out of your mind.
Really? You're not here defending white guilt?

Focus, Farva!

Wtf are you even attempting to say son.

I love how leftist loons get all riled up over "white guilt" BS.....and a meme on it. LOL You asshats are so easily played.

You're out of your mind.

Focus, Farva!

That you're defending white guilt, Tweedle Dumber

You're out of your mind.

Focus, Farva!

That you're defending white guilt, Tweedle Dumber

What's white guilt and how does one "defend" it?

He's gone, threatening to shoot folks and all kinda stupid shit 'cause he still can't move on from some debate with an old college classmate.

Not at all. The only person I discussed shooting is myself, when this nation falls so far from its foundation as to be unredeemable.

I never debated Susan. I don't believe in debate. Our one serious argument about these topocs, 20 years aho, ended with her getting a beating.

He's gone, threatening to shoot folks and all kinda stupid shit 'cause he still can't move on from some debate with an old college classmate.

Not at all. The only person I discussed shooting is myself, when this nation falls so far from its foundation as to be unredeemable.

I never debated Susan. I don't believe in debate. Our one serious argument about these topocs, 20 years aho, ended with her getting a beating.

Well of course you "won", everyone on here always claims themselves victorious. A will might be a good idea before you check out, oh, and do leave us a juicey lengthy note blaming Hilary. But my guess is, you'll still be with us, just like the Nuge still is, with his blowhard ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back